Ohana on 2008 DP

ScrappinGran

DIS Veteran
:sad1: I am bummed...we loved Ohana...our fave of last year's trip. But do I understand right...I will have to pay OOP for the yummy chicken wings appetizer if I want the dessert? We liked the chicken wings better than the meat on the skewers. And forget about skipping the bread pudding dessert with that sauce-it was unbelievably good. I know about the tip, too...but we'll be a party of 6 plus baby...so I think our tip will be added on automatically.

:sad1: I am bummed...we loved Ohana...our fave of last year's trip. But do I understand right...I will have to pay OOP for the yummy chicken wings appetizer if I want the dessert? We liked the chicken wings better than the meat on the skewers. And forget about skipping the bread pudding dessert with that sauce-it was unbelievably good. I know about the tip, too...but we'll be a party of 6 plus baby...so I think our tip will be added on automatically.

If I am correct, Ohana would be considered like a buffet and everything would be included in the price including the chicken wings & shrimp & salad etc. Even now you pay 1 price to have everything included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter