'OHANA means CHUNKY! An Aug 2017 Family TR THE END 4/26 - The Last Day and Trip Epilogue!

Hi everyone! Just thought I'd check in considering my flight from Orlando to Newark has been delayed by 3 hours :crazy2: So we're gonna get home around 3am and I'm technically supposed to be at work tomorrow. :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:

However it is nothing compared to those who may potentially be affected by Irma this weekend. Hope everyone stays safe! Especially if you have a trip to WDW. I heard a bunch of cruises were cancelled too.

This past weekend was really fun though even though it was quick. Our 2 days at Universal were great. The Harry Potter stuff is really cool and we loved the Gringotts ride. At Disney we managed to get the farthest room from the lobby at the Yacht Club. Haha but I expected that because of @ariane37's TR. I loved the room though. Very comfortable, lots of outlets to charge, and everything is NEW! We managed to hit Epcot, DHS, and MK over 2 days. We made last minute ADRs for Citrico's and Captains Grille and enjoyed both of them a lot. The Food and Wine festival has some great booths. What we have eaten so far has been really yummy with the exception of maybe a drink from the light lab that was gross. We've only managed to hit a very small fraction of the offerings although I felt like we ate a lot! Will probably do a quickie dining report about our weekend since we mostly just ate!

Looking forward to just getting home and getting some sleep and getting back to my TR! Replies coming soon.

Three hour delay :headache: I feel for you guys. Glad you had such a great trip though! Yes Irma is causing panic among many clients heading down over the next few days, it's not going to be pretty.
Good luck getting through work today lol, hope you can go home straight after and rest!

Sorry you were delayed, but at least you're getting out of there before Irma wreaks havoc.

It sounds you had a great little getaway! I'm jealous of the time spent at WWOHP.

and I got myself a Daisy selfie

Huw-RdEDkZmRRFic9boczGYlh69yW9N7KCemRdHrh9VZgSyTsEVaz240cQTSCkbLiDQOHX6CKgOztD2Em_UCTuWirS3tAyMSVLp9nXzjIgAJiYjC3B7KEYeVdwLIsMS23Vg1iuQqiMFXWoKcR7k-uc_2BmiUAk67eHZElXNFxR-Urxr4ptwGFmLT3KM_CqcskOxk8jZel4285TheSeeVHZLriKWhf-XVdwJCh195FcT2kdfaNOjjCgXA-8InnqDZ4o75ABcmkZlRzkpfhIeUkOu3TK2i1HXAfWyPorKmDI6ip7W6CVF3g8AKXnOyWcfOdkVmnOM0y0xF_xJeio9VnxUvAQJvXMcGG8b7lub6oKcS3NiIn5TerDPrt_4SpAGw0y5nGm-L1CbPpC7UsAVDos_Ok9cNrlK9vBXhCW69euCCbEShOoaGv5vSV0xO1p85RD-GUHtalBbaMq6F2dPl29OZVWnfC9dIiYv8tDMcPmt2nAvumSO9mBE-URmn88MMj8WcSncu5TUgnPNdm0YuY-VLoXOlOQg7j7vDtbTEdzTzTD6KVhG9JechLWgvxA6UWFNLoEDiy9F6bDyB1dUS3xRBXsAKFUKQaYf3PMtsiaelEmYFqarszg=w825-h550-no

I love all of your character selfies! Mine never turn out (short arm probs).

Check out CS's dress:

hAk5B3XYqnSyo0d4P1HSOhpt3vjQ_OVxx-3_pB6ZeDDZiDePHP-VRNQNHvPgzNzdfFc5nfseVKQR710axXICm8NLA-ZRNCElf2HXQHdBw-4FbJCy2OFKO3oPi7Zcadx2X-PPd8K-43KY8eCiZt9XfAXGRQn1s8GSvEzBT_K8Z1_EEgLJ9WjlI2iRSnCJ8gp7JdmAuir_m1MkKZyliq22lNTZsbSPghTyOuOaaZDIa0BJT7RNl5u4w66oUKPl-7kqad9JCdb-HRBCuLgoplkZX8YL0JaK-VpjeScA4oQa2qRVdOiAuaizlvMI_Bs5S3EUL-bQ37_zNyrjn6HDH91RF7J4eCfadh7PrLNaiXmqYURO-kaF8ISGBzVgefRn7dQvf9b0SkI1vD5gfy19Fw6Kj0O5_rnJ-Db5kLo_UmTERn22tWp_G1mTw1x6H40iz97dHwgj3n562CBOO0O_dnqlO_nV25DtzRIkdXydtqN4ZItGnPDqgzHQi0iS0CqdvoQ93v6lwAztrXg_gab7HI-3-A1deQZh7XJKXTNQhUVki5ky8WQNsxi7J6ZaAfQIgWhUdLWfDYDu62tuH9k3OU1Mq3Tglod-uQ5pmUa2c1-QBVAoZFAzT--MMA=w464-h618-no

I'm just warning you all now I have the same food dress that I'm going to be wearing at Food and Wine! So you probably shouldn't meet me while hungry. Actually I get hungry looking at this picture. Where's my Mickey pretzel!?!
OMG where did you both get this dress?? Too cute!

Sorry I don't have pictures of our plates of food. I was distracted and just started eating. Everyone really enjoyed the food. I think they were surprised by the selection of more exotic offerings than your usual buffet.
You may have convinced me to add Tusker House to one of my upcoming trips...

AWWWWW my heart just melted...and I'm BACK to COOL AUNT status again!! :cool2:
Awwwww :)

Here's some pictures of Pandora at night. It was actually not as brightly lit as I thought it would be. It just kinda has a glow. It was hard to see walking around. I mostly saw the UV paint on the ground.
That's one thing we didn't get to see on this recent trip that I'm bummed about. Our only 'night' time in Pandora was when the sky was still light enough that none of the effects were really visible.

We browsed the gift shop a bit and saw the banshees that people were lining up to buy. No thank you, I'd rather save my 69 dollars for something else.
Guurrrl I am with you on that.

Great meal at Tusker House! Pretty sure we were in that same room in May, and it was great. So much selection, and I could have eaten way more of that bread pudding :P

Glad that you seem to be successfully getting everyone everywhere at the same time :D That's usually half the battle.

Pandora at night looks cool, but it seems like it would be kind of annoying if it's not super bright. Drinks look great, though!

And I love that food dress - I am so excited for F&W and I hope your trip is going great! I'm Instagram stalking as usual :P

Ahh they do have it at dinner :hyper: we canceled a dinner there last trip because I wasn't sure :rotfl:

Haha sometimes I base my decision on what there is to eat at breakfast vs dinner too, LOL.

:rotfl: You should get a sign for your house that says this

I should!

Awe!!! This is so sweet. She'll always remember this trip for sure!

She talks about going again next year, but then conceded that we should all go again when Sienna is old enough to go on the rides with her. :)

People do you know how many Mickey bars you could buy with that?

Exactly!

I'm finally here. Can't wait for another awesome TR. What a great looking group. Those kids are adorbs.

Thank you!!!

Maybe your next career should be a TA.

Haha I know right? But I'd be too busy booking trips for myself...

I love pics and yours are always so cute.

Thank you!

:lmao::lmao:I love this, I chuckle thinking of the Mcallisters in Home Alone.:rotfl2:

Everyone has said that! We were totally like that, LOL, but so what everyone else coming off the plane! We all wanted to run for the last monorail!

IBZmpdk5NQBQzv_9oFd5ZnE5omAQn5lc8SuOs0Fy_CDH4abEPLHandNUKStMB17EX6fh6WY-9F0PsIwlMEj9EOrpPn2Ytidv2x6VkK32Q9edLqvNxkq7RYrqOT1G-tKKjB57i5fg6wbshVZBcG0Hw5Wj0fiY0JuQEH_TQMt50C33r4CdYVRYCOaOYhQJH72cIIdyw0wQvdazY2tnv_lTKchij3RA4l2Dy1GiNm7ZUzFbgGW-lst6ePK7vPKiHiX8xwmSI1P0MEUPghAEEtXo9m12LCFD-l3n5-mYdxWus_60svDJHQoN0ylAqYVShnl15yr1U3AWqddrN0Ol51mrFzVx2HwxDiTkrM1iAZAVk7ZfEp-y3b9ADKKBF1w5JQpgIe2hNIwlG8Szh8YefJV7T4VF35-lX-NmY7TCJf25JBYmrgU225dljpM_9m_DBIKPBsfYl_-Xx0lu_YtwF9yc-ObyZLk4BO_iqZCtCSIZt-J336IxLVCZl4oSozAQf-e5QEk3JV_IPRi1q76jU9Or94X6r0N3GlmiN8JLrX8Y4tcex5JLgd2xJDufKIh2iq3VmoLJT8jENJ-lVgdnClBZLckoyHfRN57HGhd-Lp0bAWR1DUnrMFPPhg=w479-h638-no

Again another pic of you two that is awesome.

Aww thank you! Steve looks the same in every picture. Haha.

Of course not the big flirt, but Steve doesn't look like he minds. Maybe if big D would show her little more attention.

Yeah Donald was missing from everything...he's probably in Mexico having some tequila!

Yeah totally us!

Love both dresses so far can't wait to see the rest of her outfits. I hope your telling her how much we're all enjoying her outfits.

Haha I am! She has no read a single TR though. She doesn't really bother with all the "words" she just likes pictures!

Awe made me misty eyed. Yay cool aunt :woohoo:

Thanks!! Whew, barely retained my status there.

Best. Picture. Ever!

Hahaha. For sure.

You're NEVER a hot mess!

Ha, thanks, but I beg to differ. August in Disney was not agreeing with me, well, my hair at least.

I want to raid her closet!

Haha everyone does!

You ALWAYS look great in your selfies! I always look awful and confused :crazy2:

This is probably one out of like 10 I took which were no bueno. :laughing:

Too funny. Casey is totally on to how fast it can go, but what she is not onto is me putting my knee against the spinner so she can't turn it very fast. She just thinks there is something wrong with the cup :-)

Smart move cool mom! Cool aunt will need to learn from that.

I don't think we've ever gotten the back so I had no idea it swung more back there. Casey would love it. Opposite side of the spectrum, I think your sisters look more terrified than your niece :P

Haha they really had no idea what the mine train was about. They thought it was just like a gentle barnstormer ride. It also didn't help that they were in the last row and we were swinging wildly side to side. :rotfl:

What a great idea. I'm been thinking about getting Casey pins to trade so she doesn't bug us incessantly to go shopping, but the pennies may work too. Especially with the fancy holder!

I think that would be really fun for her! We made it a point to look out for the penny machines, well Chunkysis did, and the kids had so much fun filling their books and searching out unique pennies and quarters!

Oh you poor things. Kelly especially looks soaked. Glad she and the kiddos were troopers though.

Oh yeah, we were all soaked. It was a very wet first day!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Dying over chunky boat!

It's the only mode of transportation! :boat::boat::boat:

This dress is everything!!!! Gonna have to check that shop out!

It's really cute! I have the same print but mine has cap sleeves and a scoop neck.

What a great picture! I had no idea the ground was like that. Can't wait to see it in November!

It glows from the black light that they paint the ground and the landscape with. :)

Looks like you have a wonderful family and everyone had a great time! thanks for sharing

Thank you and thank you for reading!

I am following along! I jumped into your last report pretty late! GOing to TRY and keep up with this one, but we leave for the World a week from today!

Thank you so much for reading and have a great trip! Wait, will you be affected by Irma at all? I know many people who are cancelling trips. Sad to hear but better to be safe than sorry.

I'm really enjoying your family trip report. The group photos are awesome! The two character meals at the beginning of the trip must have been so much fun for the kids! We have a birthday celebration at wdw in about two weeks, our group is 17 people. Multiple families, multi generation, very interested in seeing how you managed everything. Always love your trip reports

Thank you so much! I was worried that the 2 character buffets would be overwhelming but that is just how everything worked out but luckily everyone was game and the kids loved the characaters (except for Caylee who wanted nothing to do with them, LOL)

Wow 17 people, that is awesome! I really loved having a big group of us, but it'll probably be a lot easier if I weren't the planner and just had someone else plan it for the group!

Joining the fun!

Seems like a great trip so far, can't wait to hear more!

Great seeing you here, thank you for reading!

I love love love Mickey and the gang in their safari clothes. It is soooo cute. Daisy looks especially precious. Also, your sister's dress makes me hungry too!

I really shouldn't read about Disney food and look at Disney food when it's lunch time. . . :D

Safari Mickey and friends are the best! I love that Donald is there as well, you don't really get to see him much.
Haha yeah, I'm looking at all my pictures from food and wine and getting so hungry even though I already ate dinner. LOL.

So I'm officially caught up. Thanks for taking a break over Labor Day weekend so I could catch up!

Luckily my house guest left today, while I believe you are still at WDW, so I had the afternoon to catch up as I recovered from my whirlwind weekend!

Haha now I'm playing catch up!

What a cute photo of you whole family filling up an entire boat!

It was a great picture, can't believe we were all there!

Nice, glad you were still the cool aunt!

Haha it was a close call. I'm sure she'll never ride mine train again in the next few years. Hopefully by the time we go again she'll be over it.

Sounds like a very full day with a lot accomplished! Thanks for showing me pictures of the Tusker House buffet, there looks like there will be stuff on it that Fran will eat, so we should be good. We're doing it for the RoL package (again she was scared off by Tiffin's menu), so we shouldn't go hungry.

A fun day in the books!

There's definitely lots of options at Tusker. And there's always the kids table which I definitely partook of for the mashed potatoes :)

Ha I'm glad you weren't offended, it just fit so well :o

It's the PERFECT name. If we ever do another family trip that's the name of the TR...All Aboard the Chunky Boat!!

We waited for our table last month also, about 20 minutes. The sitting area outside was packed with people waiting, I guess they routinely run behind.........

Yeah I have noticed this too. Oh well.

lol this was like, my 2nd favorite dessert there! I had 2. It's definitely sweet but I love strawberry cake, it reminded me of the Betty Crocker strawberry cake mix :D

Ah yes that strawberry cake mix, I totally loved it growing up! But my tastes have probably changed. I used to like bell pepper but now I can't stand it!

I LOVE that food dress! Actually I love pretty much all the dresses you wear down there and CS's dresses I've seen so far. Definitely checking out that Etsy seller!

Yes! It's so much fun to wear stuff that didn't come from one of those mass produced stores and that everyone has. Basically EVERYONE stopped my sister to ask her about that dress.

I love your Trip Reports!!! They are absolutely the best. I was at DW from August 25th-31st with my three boys and you are so right about the heat and the rain. Just wow. Animal Kingdom is so tough when it is hot. I also bought the O2 fans...I was only able to get two shipped to Toronto before we left so if we head down next August I am absolutely getting one each for the five of us. Thank you for the tip about the towel too.
I also wanted to ask about where you buy your necklaces? I saw you wear one with the castle and I can't remember if I saw it in your TR or on your instagram but you have one of mickey in silver. They sit off to the side...I love them!!! Looking forward to reading more.

Thank you SOOO much! That is very sweet!
Ugh the heat, the rain, it was so brutal. We tried everything, fans, cool towels, misters. We literally were well stocked but nothing seemed to beat it although it did help a bit.

My necklaces are most from a brand called Disney Couture. They sell them on ebay mostly as I don't see many stores carrying them. Also the Mickey silver necklace with the rhinestones was a gift from my niece, MAddie. But it's from Arribas Brothers I believe. They sell it plus a minnie one in the Mexico Pavilion in Epcot, at the little crystal and jewelry store. I love the necklaces there! They are good quality and don't fade. I also have some jewelry from Hot Topic but they are not the best quality but are cute and themed too! Hope this helps!!

Enjoying your report, we are just back from Disney and we loved the Poly!

Thank you!
Awesome!! I'm so glad you had fun at the Poly. I really love the theme of the resort but felt it could use another refresh sometime soon. The rooms were showing their wear. Especially since I was just at the Yacht Club this weekend and boy are their rooms NICE. It definitely felt less Disney themed but it was nice being in an all new room. It felt so clean and elegant!

Three hour delay :headache: I feel for you guys. Glad you had such a great trip though! Yes Irma is causing panic among many clients heading down over the next few days, it's not going to be pretty.
Good luck getting through work today lol, hope you can go home straight after and rest!

It was a tough work day...good thing I had some acupuncture during the lunch hour so I just rested my head which was much needed. I did go straight home and what did I do...unpack, get the laundry going, order take out, catch up on my DVR, and now I'm on my TR, LOL.
Hope Irma doesn't affect Disney so much. I know @Raeven cancelled her plans, but she's going back in December which is great!

Sorry you were delayed, but at least you're getting out of there before Irma wreaks havoc.

It sounds you had a great little getaway! I'm jealous of the time spent at WWOHP.

It was a sucky day at work but at least I'm home. It was a really great time spent at WWoHP and WDW, short but sweet. Had a ton of Dismeets too! :)

I love all of your character selfies! Mine never turn out (short arm probs).

Really? I think all your pictures look great! But I also take like 10 pictures and out of all of them only one is good enough to keep. LOL. Sometimes the sun is so bright I can't see what I'm taking and then I look at the picture later, and I'm like, I look like that?!? Haha. And you don't have short arms!

OMG where did you both get this dress?? Too cute!

The Etsy seller is called Shop Wishes and Wands. She has a ton of stuff!

You may have convinced me to add Tusker House to one of my upcoming trips...

Tusker is always fun - the characters are so cute, but the restaurant can get crowded.

That's one thing we didn't get to see on this recent trip that I'm bummed about. Our only 'night' time in Pandora was when the sky was still light enough that none of the effects were really visible.

I know that was our only time we saw Pandora at night. I wouldn't say it's a must do, as I think it's more impressive in daylight, but it's cool to see how it glows.

Guurrrl I am with you on that.

I somehow don't know how Disney has convinced people that they should go home with one of these banshees, but there was always a line at the banshee station when we went!

Great meal at Tusker House! Pretty sure we were in that same room in May, and it was great. So much selection, and I could have eaten way more of that bread pudding :P

I've always enjoyed every meal at Tusker! That bread pudding was good! Disney does bread pudding well!

Glad that you seem to be successfully getting everyone everywhere at the same time :D That's usually half the battle.

I felt like a rancher at times, trying to herd cattle, LOL.

Pandora at night looks cool, but it seems like it would be kind of annoying if it's not super bright. Drinks look great, though!

Yeah I can see people fumbling around especially if it's your first time there. I think it's more impressive in the day. Drinks were good!!

And I love that food dress - I am so excited for F&W and I hope your trip is going great! I'm Instagram stalking as usual :P

Hehe. It was a great trip! Short and sweet. Although still too hot for my liking.

Oh, no! I hope you survived today at work :headache:

I survived but it wasn't pleasant. Much better today though! :)

I usually don't post very often but have been blown away with your trip reports and photos. You have an amazing talent. I am drawn to everything you share. Thanks so much for sharing your Disney love with us!

When I'm in Disney I usually have an internal alarm that gets me up early, not like race-day early but usually around 7am.

I wouldn't know.... my real alarm usually goes off several hours before my body is even thinking of getting up.
Then again, I usually only go with 3-4 hours sleep. Things to do!

Caylee and Bryan absolutely LOVED to wake us all up when they woke up.

:laughing:

It is actually really cute to be woken up by your niece and nephew who think your room is a new playground

I would guess so! :)

We found out that Sienna's crib wasn't delivered until 2am which is when she finally went to sleep, and I'm assuming when everyone else in that room did too.

Ugh. Not good.

I also remembered to leave a mousekeeping envelope.

Thanks for the reminder! Gotta make sure that's on my packing list.

Amazingly we were all at the entrance to the monorail by 9:35am. Not too shabby. This was after I sent a couple of "Where is everyone" texts at 9:25am. :laughing:

Nice shot of all of you!

Of course everyone wants to sit next to me. Cos I'm the cool aunt.

I believe you. ::yes::

You'll notice that Caylee is not in these pictures because she refused take any. She did NOT like characters. She'd tolerate princesses but that's it. :laughing:

I'm familiar with this.

I love this picture of the realities of traveling with small kids...

Yep. Looks familiar. It's been a while, but.... yep.

Oh yeah, you want to know what a sweat blanket feels like? Go to Disney in August. Good times.:rotfl:

Been there. Sweated through that.

You took up one or two cars?

Sienna had a bunch of disposable bibs which were Mickey themed! So cute.

::yes:: Awwww...

Guess who got suckered into doing the tea cups, the one ride she hates, but because she wants to maintain Cool Aunt status, she goes along with it...

I've been there. I feel your pain. :hug:

:laughing: Sorry! You're on your own.

I said 7DMT was not a scary roller coaster at all, and that it was more fun than scary.

UNLESS

You are in the back of the train.

Which we were.

I totally forgot.

You went from cool aunt to cruel aunt.

Well... at least it almost sounds the same.

So I think from this picture, you can tell I may have lost my Cool Aunt status.

K86r6NgcWvp0sVlFRZpSAltP7QsA5sxy5ApfrKeLjF1TLT7a0j-2TMW7g9FyOGpNPhOwHmU8UKxjJk_VO0c_SIx1qG_2gpwL2o-sSMhPNvOSp9sqSpoJcr98CAioxBWjjykn_B3SHZ9kI4_mlHa0GuLdIzBxgQC7wwzYUVkNn59EYFuPoZ7Qhz5rfh60DChLVZ-AY_BMRXUqIPTk0Xx3d80LoRySaXApRhCVKEL1o1F1nLH11y9k-fL4auwotHFiKEPVQvEsRKpkmxDijbdf6aXnDTR1a3NJLXKO_96eq-tveH-jptBzb2_6tPkiXC8Bovj0QL1H2d5aT4IDzL9PX0C-aq4gA2B6guVEFnqS2T-OgVjw7hgoBlKXIRS3dIfwbwyI-JboUQmKhlbzfGL-fIb8PsyAwAXyv7qDOBDzF_uye-Mzz7qJvfWLpqvdjlyyAL5bo0CxRZM16MfYYjCOhT64v7nl30QuuD__1NFO9V3XhpNhS1rq5X24z3B3-d9P7d4q85QOvFwMDd39cGsXo7qz-jpbZ52lweP8LnPfwqQD42BroX2LD2aHn4QCCCM31lvfHFqJcsiprSrg-15FVOwCZi3mLufCsdns3doLGMcMwrDr6NZTyw=w338-h507-no

Yep. Gone. Totally.

Who needs Mine Train when you have Mickey ice cream bars?

Agreed!

Oh CS found the pressed penny machines and taught Sophie and Mimi all about pressed pennies.

My DDs loved those too.

I saw one a week ago in Whistler, BC.
Made me stop.

Because we don't have pennies anymore... who would use it???

I asked Sophie and Mimi to show me their new pressed penny books and they gladly obliged:

I had no idea that such a thing existed!

I luckily had a small microfiber towel in my bag, which came in very handy over the week, let me tell you. It could wipe up anything: sweat, rainwater, splashes, wet seats, spills. I would wash it every night and it dried overnight quickly. Just something to note if you don't like to get wet (which is me).

Where did you get that?

This pictures is from Kelly and it shows all of us on IASW!

Quite the boatload!

Sorry I don't have pictures of the room as it was the last thing I was thinking of when we arrived at 1am

What?!?!?! Trip reporter fail!!!

jk

We had a 6:50pm dinner at Tusker so at 5:40pm I had to rally everyone up to head to the bus stop, which of course took 15 minutes before we were all there, which made us right on schedule! I was beginning to get the hang of this!

It was a bit annoying we had to wait so long for a table when we had an ADR but I think we waited close to 20 minutes,

Yeah, I hear that a lot.
But I guess that's going to happen from time to time based on how they do their resos.

This is where I also happened to have my first DISMeet of the trip!
The incredible @soniam!!!

Nice!

Child down! Child down!

I look like I have a mohawk from the lamp behind me!

It's a good look for you. You should look into making that a reality.

:rolleyes2

There was also a carving station with salmon and I think a pork roast...I can't remember, but the salmon was good.

I've never heard of a salmon carving station. Interesting!

Me: Eva what's was your favorite thing you rode today
Eva (I kid you not): The roller coaster!
Me (bewildered): Really?
Eva: Yes (pauses for a bit)
Eva: Auntie Su-Lynn, I'm having a really great time.
Me (bewildered again): Really?
Eva: Yes!

Awwwww...

I'm BACK to COOL AUNT status again!! :cool2:

Woot!

Kelly and I got the blood orange margaritas

That sounds really good!

(Makes note.)

We browsed the gift shop a bit and saw the banshees that people were lining up to buy. No thank you, I'd rather save my 69 dollars for something else.

I've seen a photo of that.... $69??? Nope.

August 13th Day 2 Part 1: Goodbye to a classic!

I think we all slept very soundly that night since we were just so tired from the traveling and park hopping the day before. I wasn't even awaken by the kids banging on the connecting door! Instead I woke up early on the 2nd day of our trip, and I turned to DH and said, "Let's do it, let's go to DHS right now." It was 7:20am and DHS EMH was starting in 40 minutes. It was the last day for The Great Movie Ride before it closed and since we were here anyways, I thought we'd try and ride it one last time. CS was awake but she decided not to go. Instead I tasked her with following the plan and taking everyone to MK for a morning of rides and character meets before we met up with them at our first FP+ for the day at Buzz Lightyear. Let's hope it all works out!

I texted everyone what we had decided to do and asked if any one was interested. To my surprise, Kelly and her family said they were going to come with us too. So with just a few minutes to get ready, we were out the door at around 7:50am. The bus stop is very close to our long house so it was a short stroll, however we waited a long time for a DHS bus. By the time we got there, EMH was already in full swing. I think we got there closer to 8:40am. Sophie and Mimi and myself apparently got into the park first because we took some pictures while waiting on the other adults.

7rwtPzYbH5VCTF1ISDuEzChWXVnsvCHqGXSpW_cOkiovP8IYNW21XwjvQozH3OPjaoRVFy9CI124QXwXya198pOj3ke_zjW8taeZS9sa_AaZr7RCBFImvo-3E3Q12OX6CjK60QkfJ7xzTVwf2ykISOhRoESb9mVGPfOTBEIpXx-8JM3etLq5Bnsp-c0VzLTcZHS0y0Re8Rhtfgp9vPY_Mv0WNSKErAdUSRqkVj7KsUKx7GjbwadrLq1kiA7_OnovEIGfTyTzKMeFgocbX-ZztVjRNzM6xtoPrMS79c_ML2w2LvMis98OL4jo-Vz3OQjY98X0XHy8Nun7exMxzD37Q-TGNDRP5R6YYyk1WcURK2czZzQTYlf1apF4kKBUkI9c1xQusDNCbKLY_LtmuZl5VMNn7AzZuRtGZb9Nk8lXBoUqEyZb-0OJwuTyWh4M6gHXMfqCghQgaAo_6VLAp_ZwwDlgLvr_TDyWoZzVmiJkOLsv9RgFDrBabQRsLObO5JTEFmUzHKzfNtrU0qoALlOaFmPHkPpQp8bvYx3J9ja1KnLJyNwWNhsD0yzizOYppK6ux5yNBwRhHheEEWFHnjooBrkkQ-e_OIFRWM-QzvC75isT-oQyVWYmQQ=w433-h647-no

We ran over to the line for TGMR. They had created an external line with ropes and the posted wait time was 55 minutes, but at least it seemed to be moving. Oh well, this would probably be the shortest time all day. I got in line with Steve and Sophie. Kelly and Honyee took Mimi to ride Toy Story instead as she'd probably not last the hour long wait and she had no particular attachment to this ride. She probably rode it once a few years ago and doesn't remember it. While in line I sent Steve to fill up my popcorn bucket and get us some waters as we braced ourselves for a long wait. What we DID NOT expect was we ended up waiting only 25 minutes until we were seated for the last time in the large ride vehicles:

ctjFmLoj9i8sDPepY5o_o73qWgO1R72h5o0i_6tx09vnqJ_NZB9LzMO4LLOphUFvOOllIndD2-XNZtynMC9YtG-EAuFbMc7aq4pqbKRlZBlwZIaN5TD8f2IXSflk62GJ_32n-xY71sXf9sfyyfZPxrNQD4rgyM6CPomUazov7O4lN1JKrGF-JQhrmkrwzL9GFrzvtJy-ouJOpPHRyzBXPcScIL1Z32y_fpO0EIadXzhxHI227qT2LkzyHNmYI5GBtw0p3BLEhq1aEVF-evnhxHHsVupv8zMw5nno_rxaI4IFn0HG-0XyA5heumZBChw6VilsCW3ckffwGWmTpYkH11Jm-97kfHqrT5qtiWY5dejC86536sTnj7ch25JjSHlxDYlpOXnegPaAD2eN1upPOdQxWwImsd0LlDk_zXICc-mDHrGmldw_cXnChjA77xNCq3vG4RB6stStQbLg_2pcQFIgf1PhGY4wFcUxZl9CRQosGo3QakzmTh7_6Qm3g1t3wyanop3tVTXNDX0aAHr-xWLA_4aNd7330MJhqvfDw20cxaEouOmzBdCdMd2GRdO9u5w_2gk0ic3QtC7-GiQQLAQqAYEm_BMtjdFPYg-h5P-iHniR-hiDBA=w778-h519-no

Hmm, I'm not sure why the posted wait was 55 minutes - maybe to discourage people? Who knows. But it was not that long at all. So enjoy these pictures from our last ride though the history of movies. Sophie certainly enjoyed herself and I think she understood how this was the last time any of us would be riding it. :(

52Jmgi-Yc3sIPi_dCdaevqT5c9xDXCFPGrqdmYcuu0TrfxpL1pWPR054z5kZhbysFU5Noqr3tNB3fcji7QHxNMyWGZUJvJjYzhyWop7VV92yN_XOJNx8NTwOBcgoD_JRSRTRbXN0YLQ3mhYcZJrcZRJlHBlwtkA1eq2-Nyq-PdpenEyJVf6t7G2nlHAaqYCBHTq1wEkE_CVLFKO4NOKJajUDScYuW_E-rltc8_oOjQhRR_Jn0Fe-EML9il-l7iImfRsSVeCVvIh4YhelcOZp5KvO4DoSQWbvjwFyVOdiaMfD9iJYThQeE6xbIBUyFc-WLXuYHEM0F-1o6O_1UJD-ANSdWFN9ozM0e_DlHM015kPupr3Vd3pl6rfyt1tPsPHRy0pFGBrVS8phd-7STvAVFQ8woXuq3cpwLPQrPtBk8CZTwhuuEXq9czie52ghnAY5aE7wYmUceOJAT93W8CfJ03wtL9Qqq0qLh2dxhmX4_cY9PZ-eOznEDw0bY0xcQvUGGcTXovGqhAWD-fYkaxlpU7325hBkbp4oXzJXI-6vbRL7ApdF4uhnfNmOdzqinu5MUzu2h4iSYFpMhJ_-X9ydmDniC1GVrlBZg0Em2eOMcmi6n-JGtVvgFQ=w778-h519-no

qdO5_uenRqF0nX77qXSOreo8Y-9QiNUDaMovh7yMy6jITyFu0qhO8iwN2baqGpk1ObNtfGdNqUZiKO7qusMfeNbH7i4lC3rERa_dOMvS2JYnUhY11y1BHNLaJCdKaw-4sweUBES4yByo1XX2jvL5xH58bjGIy2P5YzAg5CmjGuy2-0l43gS4cpwiNwYaXFRZRv0BQGOt98i5ObBJFlCoRUHoeaPvSj4bxyFOo6PUPbBgylUw61HO-EekhHQPVtDzdzzA0oAuX0ianCs6Mms5tEw0Zq11K2V34Rthteg0PqYDVgWtXvv8VEomCAyqxvajgBuTsKpE6jS-fx6v4HKP4vnfaX_B2WV-qJT2mgEQL_2UuKDU3VzxrOAxzEwtOg6XQknju_GNp6pbiX_cOCvdit0ZF4MxUng0QaeyQ_QFRCXWvY4QxJKeCGmfqWC_xLn3Uay-q5MN5Yx_1be7vUOv-fppaLX76yAlY3x2Hq3g0U4nM-fjRw8LQRZI_59dDeZuAARJmNxi5vWwpv6QQjmCQJ8Vk3TjlOfn1ETOeY40N1-874JBFo9nXSNCEIct5BA5iEjBwDI88yRs7n4S-WU5TizLMJ4zx9RQ5e-InITRHdpjlq7zupWQWw=w410-h614-no
2LhMCQ16xtI3NkUEuP40KTr-eR68ibmI3CgZdj79Et0fB_Xpr3M5G_89fKlZlycfH3t9cvAY_VdH_F0CisnC03dumUv-jzhX8z2hYtmXI_fQpY07vhr_fM4deDeDHbG8_Bz2JbBntFk58i8BYzDVYcwfPIemXKx07ODnpxRtzGq1_wuqxl-CJLPcGzD2yr-9ajW2hS1RTQXNGnSi27SNbMzeFtKq6Ea-Gn0h-0GDad5yPQUPMLd4aXkBSNFwW7NpLD4QqfCyhumILvxeEPWio0XoSjKekNtLgpSNoG9VZFqJddZSgspTAAQQgywwCinetCP4zc2AEwkTU6FLqJeuG2ut6xCEIr7KK50qoGWeXt3Px21BQktpe-gc0ZexQZ6lRcicthTehV0Rt_vCmSypFwguYLONvjKPUtjVpsvNulxtdPPkVvqbVCm-3yLpKtlVvY0mXwO1_5Yfd0xwTPgDQU-D2lz3FY_qNw6XCv62j9Ppl4cf-j3zZIfS0CcVS-Ziw31e8GYhAP97ZYyr4Wt3xo3JmyzT_abzwjajv9qc_Rh9vTdMYPvXH_b-Z5ZdY7TtANYl6HvS5UrlNKsn_ANM3Eo3VLheXBKeAXPK-DPNruuVY7IV7p-9Dw=w410-h614-no

XTL5d38a7M52LNivEPj_dZJYXC1-mmOCKNOPR4ZAwE9G3cyyck5u2KLqVGcmklb8h3JRA6tgMSQJk_L8y41TkIEAM5gFUvXkpXInm26GqW-Zg1E8toxBqaOtLBMVkKB6GXOrLhajG5ug-b_bRHUwFgSmg74wBwtLjSrytBa23PgMlivdiBgx0vp_wrW2SOHbLhsfEf4tkTwqX-bx8TUqXBD60fFwtZOeP5xZgeoLkk4momfs1HPWI4z8mZlwAg25QDkEWYukBJwBmY6dhKDPHQELvsyz9D538e9dWETuK22KJ3ADSPytSSyjJqOcBkSEqjhbkaC5AUKb4FQv4kaXUtEOlH3zeCyQadA9868VW1Q5ym8blV0H73-yHWM-G4p14--y09VJzFaG5tlePaFpSoG3noYDK7grP4r1MyyQiEyASqSRN1CA28F9nXetTJku_2hqztnWgajX5Xid3AeK4RAO6srgolq4F0gai6d_EfIiJRDbiydiXjwBZjQQijCaUiBcPi-na_9lddgjmMLDtNcpJY5HvgX5LyyJoaGqrXslivxEAfPdbgDQXwzFLf2_WL-0ln1Ruao3ip96l_dsrf9mQb3KUGXWQepBLkZKcCV1gcuajtCD0w=w884-h590-no

65dIFmJJAbigZXsibPAlHnMRw0E6maKQcac2Qc6qHlM6xUv5V4XnnEPIP84IRkRHOBon_APrADQcMN3gyOYFPOw2h3Xbw4xT8Rw1iAdezRpDDpGV24YJjQ4KPvl0ZoK9Oa6Alx07C1HFsv0zeSAi1Wnu3it0nDGZgMfbthd5xh2XTglZwzRMvAOfdVj3Ux0fE0dpSyVUpj1I2aO7p2Ald2O9oW2NvG4OcJTJGbtGjG6TBKDGtxdJHSIB5eITy5sW4kiJAmFVh8AOfXXWINJrLi5LCBcbsdO53wecpjG7XlG4pnv_X083HKXHlRdXm96Li9KYNmgXv4J-DdkKkOxbl9oTPqlLv2s8dtwV3sjeNQgeYqsSICNbNqW-Uk_n5cRimsJ4hb5L9PzG75TxR3Dku2f47RALFzWcANYUfxoH5Wwy4j084IUa-bT_B080EThGgZtC3cHPZ-x5sIoIfjKS8IpJotmZwDxLIHUMkGVmGde1J781YhJmWmecrWcOLsmdzk--tHb-_aDhU9-jr3KMWgawIMnYWpA8ewDZac_ZOmXNm7LGgnQ15AGu3hiHqb308VBWURkOWr15xJCRquZOzjKYsxfQy9GsbPI7hq4iCtEJN5kQQyHTDA=w884-h590-no

dIZneLiquvQ4hkNt7_Xu4f4g55cnM7H0u5nhDeOUv3Z5W2vH7lv_y2OvCqy62vtPI8mtX8x2xdssTaoCicvf5wAOSChzxGQWscDdBGyPGj5nN73P9-8vKQftkJhezBqDOkJI0R_1JHT1sWlMsUUrItF3SidVsQkHKHQ-hcl10AKjCFFFffrRCwO2hxxXrPIvWP7heQ_qPoCWML3iom-w4NsU3Cc7-WeOTHUeMaHml6QhOM2snaol2G4AqeooOaswc2xKvWoLL5-6KCMlybmc8ECv4OmvQKkLV37w0PW7jPNkyFw0Z64ua_BLpoH-bgcLtLrkpB38x4T_5_jYWnVjP0NmXzeGByfgHBIPR0Sb8Dy4pQXsX7fQ8c5hkV1KJC6v5KAs2H8f8GCG3_WzkVOF30NgDKVrCXqD2wWhn57asKt91yQ89wONLIzZYFXFxVRWGQQ_iLgjGtjpMfuV9om7XHfMG6byYU7_pYq8mtd9RyUKkl9_eaijvBNKIY2-EQcsWGefQr2YmosALdVrrhGBwXEHCuzBXHKbYB9KUOU2Sfre2DLRYf0ETplqdkoc-CIBcB54JBrIFiqRsaWkTBFsGmtarOmhMrJIPxtbE0uSVXiVnpkBV1Mokw=w884-h590-no

We got Gangster as usual. I think I've only gotten Cowboy once!

wolQD0s9NIdbmGQ6ko9IVJ6BVAW87iNv5r28825JTKNk8dxrgPgHj7nSf-QtVM6OCqbwgMc31QW1tW9zWUIh-dpVVR2_b2Lz9yxE3GqY2Dpv_tZRYsabygakVQ5QjopfgjpLgANX6heR5ktNSMhkOGRQzlFQiO7yLjIr4KIOhVLDyL0WPAQSCKA9NMlrueopV396i3Q33ieLEtnLv8ieAjn31F2u8oo1JAZcKgWxYSXxUnVqazfe_BODsGu9NNJuYcYHJ0bVyPu3Fh6uWklnnFCqleG7lfvXRZIibyFeUqeVIXC5fjVhNRybcM_BgbQBBpTm57DrqKYMW_mj9J96Ac095jX_6tUu37lYeL1qVQrfXPLAXI3gXaaq8zJ0RrGidlGiTv3w8zXstxdDVFbJLfrVGhdMFvL6B5o23r-h2RAG2XrPcfkVhSiKjMV9q2RendcND71aPHpSaoN-kgPAeE4TCG19ytAlvcOTOx1jvy36lYvUE17WltO-Y22wIXMdwl8x7nIzc5TappFcG8rHHesKXPXuj0oBABzwFSWijULeCJ9TapWaX7O1c0TZVk_fip8LTzZGp0AIQPR7t93gzP-nanOc1QShICpXhwjN_DKsJ_gmRp4kvA=w884-h590-no

5sBZbdIPZWhZrQJNqeiCsqGKa8PDOczjWy3OFymw5uTI98VaknRHm4ffyuuJ-WlnIQnstj1nNPvBNxGvdEPLdOBd99O_Go5b9o62INQQjqdIxmq9X0zMWh8ujZ9FsZPwV7etMqpSXNErbb6YJgYlZ1euWLzq31LyT0MyzHMhcTyPAZ9f2MAhHnbzT25U637hdoTpdaaarS-4bd9Tgzj7iz_RFaYV3dm821nJzd0sied51AnrgzAfzOc5ksr1ernr-qzgP9igQK8YGNg7CKmVEhtv-Pu9tVk1CAOJde2aheIVo7-0M7XNQRSM58wcHEJ1kdpeGmSkQLfYIX-1DbsEAh-RBqr7M-PA-7bZrQHbc7vNo169zsf2m5J-MuV4_zWZtkDVMNgWS3-aZZLVdv9b9c_W6BIuz0K6HNbCEJXN-7EZQ4itImgO2ARy6AtOJfe0jJUBWEY7MDagueyNxpvzrNyye0A5pK7Rnb4rWd1kGilrXXf7kPQOXKZ5CBmNb5QbbUiryp9wnm_xu-aFXYFfdu8r9LMK4OqFgKMsxxOKkLgOUO5PfzsKJErkwPKTcINupjlc9QqKBw5GUPaPi9obAyrXF66GywmvpoC4ocmDvminjk5R-S3SaA=w884-h590-no

Xd8OosmVy85ynK1WZS1_DV9KJU69Q68v3W5TpqsePKE9sjV6my-GvFz0hbA4n6g0sEhs9M897WsOtvFgzG6vf4lMmICVGJ8u5S6IFhFimSakHkkbKSeh-CoXxngthWvqfMrvPjd5gYOMWnv3SQ3oY_6B_TyW7y5jodtu4814ywZsMAEcDN-MOdjXjoUX2KWEzkBsqZxRfs70QH0bZZ-eHvD0ZnmQqqsrvvUoeMA6k04QvlMglkh5YbdtVCTGHKvVtyWn94n-CAStbwlTDWa8QMcVzWHVF_gvbzAH0pWHLKGSkSJiBaT1yYGMaJzIzBJo3yuqT4yzgp2pfdXf51yu5vqJh-wtwkxRQTTD-6qumiSY1WT7vZofLfIHONgqn9RniwwEReFy3BfFzcUkvtjQ1YdaHAFOgxcBMGunX_RsLsyi5IzPL4SLn_uWA6n93YMKd55Ggnymr1IqgwrAP4hyYWvyQYL6AUMysk7a5mx7XKpaXxZwhQcS6T5XVLLBPH0yQofHCDy4l4gVk4DpROS1lUV-qoEA8MtF8s4f2crOhuleFipIJNi8trGHpzLB9X1wAvYhY-3TNX0iWMS6CLSbP1wAcN2p3ukXWNBf4XGrM4w6hoLMjqh8zg=w884-h590-no

LZkzyKtxLQLSku3Zz9dGMrv4x1lXoS9Iet-2qbd85ZVROH4wVkstoPJe_8S1C9-iiuW6OkLUDLk6cuWsdaQWiZu9-Gd70b44rkRa796JQ6vC6ZIw9UcceSavhXe6a6FWoFfEItwsXEgh1sDKCdGw2mMduMnPWl2s2J58op2o8sUn3JH3NO2A-xnCRuPsnSMOvGEsXdeqiJMcE7Rc5sgR3FIQd_zAqCil89ODfifND5VLg1k53cmmFZxWWUoiwDBlFEvd7LD2_K5uK5CsRjrB8hhyrBRy0uUucjpWFreW0PxpK5thew0vnC79VlgSjxhO5dDWf8Eqxq2GgHJ3Q55dKIEqvHsmRzublxSepVKHuaDNTaffmr6mE8UMNUVptYRo0UKlFEpZY1X2jn6MzFEVympOrzlct6wsOVGiUyanYyN4lcBn0pVhNaiDQlnUYatTvRQ4Fnj5C55X4aCiFCPzdrpW1mwjG4rZ_6-NR6nBvnB6AeJiv8bm3TNJecFbbuIVw8X3_1Oh1AKhVAMC2q2wWK44Dk4hMxX7GsGs9GaOUclGZe1OjzI08rJlafm48xN75j_tJXClHRE8Gurwl9ouRf0End1lW_TZPutHM0LzVpXSCKgmmCjGdw=w884-h590-no

5c_2nWEViZ5dCnoQE1BvX-8IL_EhOIbd1Suw14UpH6cWV2rifhUMbJ6hcWeMGFWmmgdyXQMwaFmDomraJIMzfrlyD7m71bLZGHxTbHMJfFL9AWDY-4fNhaQ_ExkZ856uERTZLkFT5HQkz4TQ4OooKy1cwdbDjlcuJg6sZluV9_Y7XcSkugdvV8oUB_UB2Z2yO4X34bbnQwHuFzXm_PcpY0dPzLDxNfgL01heOrbusApswJkNEbQ2lF4qqgjos1GT_JHRmeJXlgaXDfjl142Rdk5Ol1ivMY6rlKsLebzM0dRvsPDXSJ8kZ37jLk71fEkKMuV--C25M0IgXljH9BpAP8baonxWRaNITo0GNvloF8FkWkA9tx1jTOKGARLBCNLKNIG9RHo6xnojpOC5Vcybca_7tKnJxvmD__oVyH3IbzlCVrSocx7oLVl-KHoug6HOelFSppAiZbxSwYhgnBN_Xu9GvGDBQoXp3GdKwlkOj1oHljD5nUdJFeGxy_RJiYSfFvaxcvvAow16IkYFI7I7gznk_lzHP_lMkQfiGM2p3dLujhRZwZRgxg2DD5g4asbBZsQ-NQrCd9YznbqLkiUuEu9YCKQlqcm4JuBo6Z3127z8m6fEnxULuQ=w884-h590-no

H5YQ-AH0lS62xlPalg5Et4NRo5WmVk9qfc3pO-96SoAs8oiKmynopdCtA4shoKuh71y0dBhDbzXd1MxzDVfY3Pw7-GFRN-Y-bdwnvDCJcURGqCnAMzr-AKtU5v3QHvSCtP-jFL_6DW1-Orx4HRW3yWlK9UuAQsnTz0pqxLCBv8rzsKBd_F6GFXSTJXP86QMfS6I5iC_igR3mPBFH6htOkmb96LCg5tEtT9zpESWHtPcpUI2lzok9B01orIZ8fvYDGsF8Pb4A5cdlIN9dC0qmaXmz5WVf6BoL6ISdhHl_OJy7xeB_RRApwuThN0u7tTY9R-LWWK8SUkgSb6PCrHFY1xHpU2I24KsJEMZo0xIdb6TmpQw-nXXLX85G20G02YbeWOQlsSgVHJVzU4eRS2O3kXSiwIJsid2ioLFhj9I21BNlurS_WFkSqis3EQuTNf1lk0_-zO6UI36_l4cgjJCzeRxCDduBIilW5S-usmbLG72N4QtCgjsM3hqwtRbZ_T9hVQH5Ri8LEUTo4cJUHv6Q5az5ZJx1QTUMGDaPTtvC1T7awrHtpLRFoGr1N2TS3q7SJyfgp9l-oMl7ZKhGc8UbPmBSYMW5YcXHI9L4hGq1vy6a333JUP93iw=w884-h590-no

O20C-sb3XkkSKJ-64IVF2RfVY6_upvkTgMc0mwjSfvs7JsbR2l_zBQ3pXJFnmztyTHx0BBAqMpKf1J__mYSsj7mrEKOqycqh5GbaT2PwzsTuc0hrhwJSbYV1jPLnz5oZrPZfY2EAO7RffAB-wN5vXCz5_gztKiRraq1BFWlFsXCRJDEgvhKpmbZ1cADFrvBm1BlFIMr5sOjCwr-VgvOxdSqwPKmdHjCUq7xf4Qm9FpLQ7hnIsEnglzuYa6AHUS7Pdn_wBHNUQVYzeImwkRs7lDidvVZ9oQONwVom_HMVUisYHgwMZO6L8ZXA1SdSqmTRlT5ESGm_2s51V3zzEKZVh19LqsQw5cCX-Ozugeuc9QUbGQnkKzeqRBMv0mHw5OraXjBDJU1_HDeHuB43QkEq7qCMIMG23oSVP_gONye7SUY4EfzEGMwQQRLnbZurAWMYVOJ9INM1qkzUNR1ekMV9NLsADaXwPAh74s03Xzmxd0CLc0EuEZYDjW2A5qryPysbwLc_z_VipCskrEXLMn809KA-2jQQFbxJPXtxrsbOVaY6RMFxrgmpVqU-w7UV8U7BmP784X6Vbyrh5NLOM_EHmx7jtAiyVpLS9ONEGKD1Ua9KrwAnPtHe4w=w884-h590-no

uG2csfZkmyyVGfh4S_oPtGI4H1UyZxJgYWEJ8g2Nkmmf78TIYyLowJPYONUrx95UghrN4cnzes0-lTVMRsDHa7IsitDL_ec5dAFAByvgrAQMOc8mqHGnvCaJ2YWGfo5n5F2VxaZU3olw0kjUJnOaM-4G4CQE3AxljQbUo6OrtaCywHAY8FYrc0hpckJqnDpFOKGkWtAbVTElfVXT45zwl3mmKk5Mm-jxS3oUFFfj90l0vprFV-yj5klCHjmf6wYctV-MCw_uVxd1z9BQ85yN37rnM6LhJNoqnCzyUPrjRKE8EwkuwNwOFGfSfdozW-2Ob3tl2xS1pSzfU23drKaqcLxAjsCMpr2QdVItI99RyJYMJuQVQTWEI5u_-sdITHacN1XjUOiNHPgOTXP5dALIJaKPTjLrkoW-Ws9RSg1hj9Ler8x35NPNSfPGgEyWXmgUoG8kew315mbFKmgrPJdIQ0TiWrfyAI5txEDl_TIn5artrHvBbQHzo-jtXudi5CIqJmY9v3JeAiq_w9Tqo1ohrsItaCT4yWxfN1SqvhAxjL8amsbBZoVBHliKh3pxNlNPLJheuJSkcxTIdhZFAN1AjBHtosr4slXZA1WS5fEUtr3Zi-ODotxEJA=w884-h590-no

Goodbye forever The Great Movie Ride, you will be missed!

134NWRH41tIc7ZQct0IjtmHDwZ9zFW9v0c5MoiEBaRIzx7IPIIMfPIxxG7QGy3Xc6Kgs6FsLcQwDc-qktVFS0c1b7MStOjUSmNRwYS4lUU6B9m2yEmJxssJ-_sF0EA3irEqRWX5Aw5MBn1Vaqxkq_Fe6-LLWKoVR5repX_C_ZQwPQXEnI1IxY8VzfMHnVDWFchIkh3WYK0uHikQtf3E59ogL9MuI7eBBKHWRCNAgLzFjcd-CJZbR13Ztrg4O8fvypdTzm0zg5xXDHhQyAZt-cjjhGHM2j5Ltz9_-6wmueXrbgBrXsrPF_pFD9NhaFiqMlIG2aYAja7DDTudjhSYiKfNFNzsL3Frm2gKcRaqI3lB2U-zELOqsL_c7Ktga1SZjXKWYGhU8m6qOk-tCNso0qPi-d-gHcke5eye8KlBEUDu1mIr5KXeHddnfdx7pjg-c1iVR-2NsmYTHoPPhnHxqPQCjBsLRQcG4-l3N141nAz7PxzBytA5V9IAke4TRve83TpydiWt61TEVuWYeXrAGcg1uK47_ovKwGT4D_eulZwdrk1P71wbR5Ve62YPma5i-vyb56ha2fI_10l3o-K8vhgHoqIgW-AVFgZJgPo6_52KBBFZ9t61NGQ=w426-h639-no

When we got off we met up with Kelly, Honyee and Mimi who were over by Gertie's enjoying some sodas. Here was Mimi wiating for Toy Story:

8l3ay5wJzaKER6hUzYNryC5wJnbPr4A1qvNvVDgrybBMTxxeJDTDPeDagfOlAvsSPOGvFqIGFVfe2kIigtsC-TAVB7Pxx14UDI5E9UM0OGoAToQ2HEVHGcvYcTzTaVqfm-9EOC8bRrY-moIUnzPk8kqQUHmsoqI9NcoF84xhXBMnCjGpnBqIaCcB7pWbouv-EnkxTJR0Kcn0vmWXOfPVKGc0s2smKlSRj9zsJ7Ga3squLmKNzD9dxTlab6EdW9PKTiSNkMxxKh-IQ51rGKDSpaVRODgXYyuY3lALHjZltjkEZdKcUs8VCFmqD1T1RNSut9O6sCbv_UlSlJ6roMhMKbjGG8NEGG-BhscbY9NIsTm9fyIONeItLvwpxKzksRIhk9jhal2RWIgQkKAsqzg8aM4xtXqpdAw8ylTji1WacEM0UIN7yRYtkWz0I9yJ5223Xk2XV4PRPwT1CtqX3JURyW1YmhuuJCzrcnst1Iq5KanMOGc1L2FqegdZNpon8hLUK2_TzkUmJCYJooJCmpQVVaosb1VhFPMdVNRAGxTgMacnq3RQIcCDqtew1eaQvqZMSk4ITBiC_sszV18R3FrfgDmuXPwLZ8BghqTpnTmBtNRUM0PmlgqmFQ=w442-h590-no

We headed over to RnRC and went to the Express Bus check in. There, we all purchased Express Bus for the week. Unfortunately we heard that day that it was to be the last week of Express Bus. So sad! We waited a few minutes before we boarded a bus to Magic Kingdom. Kelly and Honyee agreed that it was the best way to park hop!

Meanwhile...here was what CS and the rest of the family were up to while we were at DHS:

Chunkysis Disney-bounded as Snow White. Yes it was 95 degrees that day. She did take off the sweater when not in pictures though.

SZdZlEILjg8hq0fKr36ac5fbdZAYNWTlFVHgOL6_qAX0e0yNFPaH5ELhMJeXWFDzBfxcX1O9eSrMLb1LWQW6VdUJfR5mV6JgtaCGC9FsXjb48aCHMjteYRCgOzxvy29EbCvANWRXzJIPExh4koOjrv7Hlzy7076qSHYQ4aSgZWTiP52brmJRc8xFGTnrGjdZP2rXurKCOK3eQxCBPU9oCm0lznnkhIsOlOGFSCfd6AlsMHr3oxqDIozKxK4WUmrbQLD2Kyau_HaeDIpqdd4mPKXDPczEwbKpHZPtNETAmq3Ql8UQrUEyERUESEqputkFf6R_Tzw60EJZGBjURTz4E6kbyd6E_-WBJbNLKYsgJfZw7CdYFp2nJ_Gsez4Gj3CJi-OMhnVY7syZ9e5ssgJqeMOh60MJIGjopNiVu57o4z--Jod8HtWH9wd3lQRxUTSOF_Nw__ox6pi4qT3ZYF95f5vWtSjsIkWjFEhULfoY5650GOgZBZctTs1JRPL69VM6Pz3ZtwNh3kC6yylPBpQlJgscoVYiOgReb01_1EMW9Fgc93NJPxKulh6IGKXikdlTdgbx-urL3kPl0ShfN2QeZDz6UAOiLn4O5TnHWjTbbpJqTNM7_iBWnA=w393-h590-no
J5JEiMnsV74APKwT7pHkwhP4rsNq_6vFal70LtOR4M147VId4a5TfKEnhXvCl5xxi20ag6Q4PZTmPMS6N_2s6i7eiZqvcSToVYp0j7-MjFJwr5VY1XUExUsWg7klff_vTDsJlCrY1H41tDF6jo22IHpXjgPlMB-o0xHsFN_vMsc7k79cV3T6_HANyS8X5IPd1SYG5ZiJ55vU-o0XekVHsB9FGtqry16ZPLm2llhR0MCXGb-qDPJUtgER3wnBdwXsPONlfxCKmnzTznfkCqn_RW03KaO-mmApJD4v5S_e8B-I9nPhXvgr56mxDQOpGzviPvkRvzdKZybyQKUuNoLtxzreckz3Hh8M9mgC0ixVnbgcQxC_JaVdlAu4eCXoeIx-OVrZZYidiS3ehqyAD4_aTlqnl4xnI8eBFHzUw6cAv1Pvn9hra_PFzHjHEAYK_DZZ773tJUakNxNESeQ8vWD82fqJc_3ujUzipL7zmj4fMo3ayFXahDJhP3mWaZVQoIzMjPxV0VLngdjG7bcznZHP3IMQtlwqRJizZ2v0I5ZvvLfAV1rrSf8EtP1_FXnW4jdPGDZwB160zoBS8fPuDkAfK1qGF7RcUNU6ejAR_ztzgAvc9dXYPYB5xQ=w393-h590-no

CT1 and her family: Caylee looking perennially bored and Bryan in deep thought.

2RhQYZzN-2v19Jjj9C0P9MiatkGxKLf5rJJG4JROJRESLiApZel9mQMAamYCUZyvd1FldQkFGNair97-ZU1_bxD6stldquKfzd5gQFa1NJK9NDYUPa7xgVpYGRGPifoP27Dlwg16kI21_4q58UmRnSJj1curoTjgWarOkSfXd51_GemdCRJD1FskiUuVQJD-Bd93a7apM9foP-vK6IcKgdUviGbXv-05YcGtexxNy1tiXzSjNRX_Nvxkler-S6i3ZzjqU00Jot0jiFhjGzYE3oJFUOcrmioZSzA6TkxpZSkMi9kWe9dqkfy8AyPMzfsUe42uVRZBC27weO_pOr_8DYjlHfsjcwVcgB0sXM7O4c7YFeoHOvik4rliDOE_GenaUmawN9AbH1brg8EK7iwM-uUyB4KNMlSWNsYu13_BPnOygrfyeTesxVMdQDCpePP2k6pYGrzYfEViab_i-SrLvVr-Y60HdLplPREGcctWEj_I5uxFkXxmkcDjwXYMKvwHyeSx99ktn1hhrSnnemEX1vc3lbAMvHOFk83LxYAjqN9V6WZ8wA0cHgO9mH8Vo_QJHO8cSyCuxjdCfUlTX5qhtGc-ihJMi-62zsjMjQX8_HNxdE_6BvR0YQ=w812-h542-no

CT2 and her family: Eva loving the pictures and Sienna with the same stoic look she always has.

Tjz6UK8rj69s3ShIS5dFHQlyIGnI_G0VDwYF6C0gDCuLPR_EK6Fe_HKuXgZD7Dnh3RtzzQf7Uy3E0B7jaAgvOkcAiGBWu2bOk2dHL-rcB27XMfLv2fXLxHtw4RM0MNimzB4YKLIBCzINB2azclBoa5aqen4QjAlQ70Sa2pw1lbT3Zaq7ULkZaBttdTBHclNItzpLqWriKi6fPWSoMS03W48idEF6EpboZgOFB1-UjnNv5_OiqQjwVGToMT_9MQgBdj5Mt7XIV7kiDk4Ouzg0Ts40ANnKX02wBIiZK337ErJtqsjNwNu7yxu7X_Cx8hMrD-YFi9Xq6C68R7UJjD2EL-rJWHonoRRV3dL_rAeByB5HrHoRgKdsAKBHVe9-5v7ncdcm71O1vB8diJu0PW89D8Vjs0aOgxk6a7KddqrWiGp0SfBqsWUawxjihb-w-pRQpHND2xbOflxHMawvDjWOy85lREbPVNaJDh2Jh7wYvn61dXTm8-VXJhhnSZ9BH-m2n9foaHqE17eUo81nydFzH9Hma1UcKVIOME4oERSTUza7nlAJiQ5Ecl4T3uJj9FZvj1qL4pOgDNtLBLMuQtR61uWETvePVUiijxPNXwAZmAcwcS4iSKvGRQ=w812-h542-no

Love these of Eva!

8fWq06KfijWv9oz45lYEfdC3sPvmYUqsxwsfrfYA_lPqpycm-XVy02kH7Djtms6yVNO5pOdYm_xqyggOhL0UTjUXFVZKj-woiZBFJ16jN7zpqOlbogYMXOSkzSfKzGtdjUpZu9HDcifkfEC6inae1cUZsYqjqUQWBdqODpQQQlmDgzoYdEOnHW87bHFd0sMoHKrcu2eK_Oke0xGDSdSVWLHviYAXgs2AiPnONoAlxxvUVcdYEEBcwSGjKSasJdi0T5WkiRV587zFRRJNPKQojglkWlfH9C_oG_Owswkx715y0W3OL4Hw76c8i84kqJFnnOmteRAnkvVjX0upYsp1QhbkNvNMjRRLChoIycRuMpJ-bxFgXUITSqnNqqc4Jx4NZDI1qaeNIuC-n90j65LuO6yVjTwbKFlYatbdIevIF3sRyu26w0bxqYFPnPpe3ZvEISlxrOEC5Iff4jpcoZHcN6-cXPXUDu_0TfQ3fHPollvfW56dwAWt5vKKouQ8hok1zDngxh5CoZIg4NByL01Ik4EN0EZljXBupKldfqw2aXULUHsQJvrLu7MqC1izph57cFYEhaIKUXbojgZPYOI_M9horRHVawAIfHkezn7GutMjwBqvJXjJdA=w391-h586-no
0giNvqgRt2QlPK8TATtcZNiHy3iwqU1qVK8qqdqPKJwa5aFx9F8_X0OrKHjipBBgC2AHm6Qn3pecDeSaDutXfDA_CBuDm1qCSjFsZUVIjEKEX9jqmfKWk34kDOl-iHhChuXD3PWY2nSjSOk_DzuTW3IKoel5bFVl0YkQPuNmvid_xwVyK14FdvAgMEDcjHzkMWkpT94viZYUPqh18tPMg7ZY9wt3ctyOPyB4CF5Y6LYip3LXcKgdvEVR48VymeuAGGTttLj9n4aCCuc2m-nQbLscgJMt6AcQWoadlt7AbhUyaRfzePiMAdN0_YBv2QyWXpe7Q7gOdgUKrg94MNr8cYyXwZ8xWVaQUPLaGUNiL9YUVi-o6SFsEAT2AjGH-SIjX5bMvay0NqbybFOaIb6603Wizuhws7YejdtzcZIV1Y1EYDuxRocAPCQEzBHbwoA7EVxGDjYKz5IyWKhF_oS6gL9QNXMez5GplxwY5zCSW1P87AlMl2bdyYoKfm56bh1Slney8MByOvt5h1wV3NGQ9tsSchnxhhE6111D4dXyy9w_3iNmXzITXxxv66VIFQOESNa05oq5F0L3KFYIQpkI1rRTFgriWdaXegr6uYhE6i9a5pT5szCOcg=w391-h586-no

She was really embracing the dressing up and posing for pictures. I think Chunkysis is rubbing off on her.

First, they had to meet some royalty! We did not have FP for the princesses meets. I decided against them because we had 2 princess meals at the end of the week and thought we could use our FP+ on rides at MK instead, so they went first thing in the morning and didn't have to wait that long.

czKQnoG-V_BGzwm_3NteEAc6kb1RkRNZGVV7hWTxN7Cddf2LdIYWmPygMMZJZxj2MZsIMhbvRPDoD5JlqvtPj3fEFlC4x2v04DgNmIJDuY8GVWr5QT5Gyh1PYWXO-9E4Mpp2w3JN6_UagQb1YGYsTpFuM0MOZBAkHMUKTWvYSvI8fh5GBuyLC6E3LUV-KxXEaY_vWoSXP7vdVdhJ9PAwAcmWOBMpOQ_837DZMaTpPuZyGbqbvQVZfeq85HVO1WP9-hmJ1wQTHc1zrjPK0hVlGhqXfin7f2FYv3KyID6JZjH_9JJPnwePaFsjUOJxXGFmSqObN5vP1Ej5PIgRweoGtnz9Ql5_7ztV5pPpgeWfOpZqU1ROOz_lXAZWyqgW6eAGohpAOhTCs6kmVZQLmrYNR_BA7-kL2v2qHE2BDAmIT92--yeCnJLU3RFGw84VIHB9DeERhSSYL1t_srOvGMhM8AT1XZsanLK-SYYlElc6Bu5ro7R_tIi00dJwlTbWPs70k0a0zaXmBHDi1pDPvxeoEPr3ZMVJ-PJWYzkFqTwvAMXZM1WJlbEkFr5B4evMPmPmZrZ96Dg26XdcE6LcXE1MGkl2xF5MiuG0u1ntplXC0I9OTDGrqzH6Ew=w825-h550-no

This was Eva's first princess meet! It was wasn't surprising to to hear she LOVED it.

WG8TXUSBX9uLRtOsLjw5BO4NCJWpAoJVAPMmxabByq9941lWwJ7knuj2_Hhqi6XXkVS25FAQ605wVCyreUnS48wN81iM9aYUqslGT5GeiQhbmCgv68d_cNvvYk9GiHJBUoTkhZa5ztj7EvXWj3OveecBCxwVDty1N1az48Y7orswu11aVv6ql0ckpw8qiCteCN6gm9K9VAV1mXVaZ0Y_AGreSUCtkStWyJohl57TG1WMCkk5Pl8mzDvLwS62hVerIk5MzAc3KfM748lCeE7GT7SXlhMpQ_kTNM8BB-gd7I92eQz1lOrO0v3dygFtVoxdBhFbR5iecDbprtqOPBt5zVGFabqVtleqfnV_1KjV6DLxRUKikdy0hnvvebaGGHCzFl6fNCiiUzLUayxvR7sh8YO8ZpP1-vWgyxomXP5x6JbfUVB2FIGDvaXnkdeEZ1qXg6a82gACwoUzdLUs7MyNkbi8w3ybke8jOAqhi_Gm1wbzcDAMUvVoAPw6x4B25J-sSa5BRt7mD-NvXDbzse9ERlV3S2LdvcHgbnsOD1bcYw6ByjJzO4Un2FlrQpmcvFNjQHyDnXkjaKVbmD1gxHaPGn2u5oohnK5pXYOmnwfWvyuHawbJy19dTQ=w825-h550-no

Caylee on the other hand, not so much. But Bryan seemed to be taken with Princess Elena.

nUI4rvHnvuWf-BYuIdakDuXq-EebzkwBMmfrSdyEYGnfLHanQS09PgKKG5nKIyKAkq2nvHPWPjL3Kk4zkBnd5P1wB8EeU6fF3cgQ9KMUvQdR-Q4YKMCn9SSgBtwdro6xk7yfboFdN0LYcMX6F7PNfyNR4v_TDb6ifvXPJolCHNrGqBsqxBYyoM5o0eXEaSbCL3PavCkAatqJTXZpSpu-5lpWF-SgmyLP8S43Kpqx61JxFtBDKRhxvMV6KKFijA0EveyIYPBgGI7N1Nl-BGYovd5ayHdVQuoj1DbBa6sewQEv3r0R4b64_78dIDZXoZ0zjByS7OlOWSQhaFrTkuylG0QOQATBb2m9UIOPXDIWFLGoGpZ54eCfIoo3Ht3fzSvoubv3gohjj8MChjW9Z4kOCRih56_Uayu-Uud7xi_FyDjgwqBspdmEaNiXcZ4ptYY_A6zQDYWeg3MNliVXtS8An_QRWN1hRzpRKfaaBlPeGVpOOK3gr6YP-DbgX5NGChQrJiIaW6nRzpZhGKMecs7kKUyV6h9AK7lGFafMQIeuQUO-19mSTveE1Pjdl-6SkASzITP_LclNn81NrSde6ivuVB8xyD8MjqKBAPzYJSL_VucqCZCHEGK75g=w825-h550-no

I can only imagine what Sienna was thinking about in this picture. "When's lunch?!?"

YIgvRl0cEtk3RNZfSoYHRmvoL3eXG1VureX96-3tJT8DRBrqJWaUFmROZ01EMziFe3JLkhA6N-aKXDdelNXUGMBPq9uWz40BYgCSgpHB9lSCt833rPgOMmWptd0AQtXUaOD1YCKxmv-x1d8muZYJPKGTPAc6zcoXSNjrwhzVxyp0gBlp9GM27s6HFmSUj6B8UYnG7U1YEV7RcM0bfCOE44gGksp23Ydr5uwfqH9ra6n_OGuXUmme0bIN9FVs99knK-u7L8KFOirtAI60RaSjsvOU8mzw9IDRg8fYsjYqP4nbyIQRbAPgGAiVphen0AzUYUwbwzwueV-CpDoNhlhi9-PbnfpvneL0UEkVon0eR7IYQPh0GJ5xigytwTQMLScX4lWEaDMyJP7wDJWZittbJa3HFP5w_k1ICKTvzmjDY-Zjp17a_eQ3lQPg9YKBoOPnVhNIqnJckMesiKIfu832HHGPJTdNgs6MQtsbNhsdlyQ_aOUVQ7TEis6TjR2TcxpP2kwxzY0G8LKN_YiQmpbti7GvVPQ2IB97NiuuVWIdzinkz2gHCbBTuECW8h67cyKQ0jmEMWzsT6VHpcHy-ULC8MdLu8Fvw5l1FOiKl8EO-vdxYaWlOm7M9g=w825-h550-no

3rv_yKfsNr_D7UMgaRiAg80TdNoGkUbdFZwbHZNfUhkFfV_JzPGwIigzhAAIvJ9P3HfgDUMAGKNis6j1mw2ri2bYya3qAj4195KLcc65bQCd4B8-8oA0q5Lcq9d6nwrrNe3OIRNLu9abTlXjoKaCN0PPz0IpG8tNaNBxZ6v4OAYTbtMmGyOr0eQsgxseliFgPhh1Uc0feKaBNZ66DHVg4HmiAgOFCoPT0plWedqgb2hI132l_OUKgnEqzBXn1Pua8C8_6RrdkCgDLEdNBtYI6VCYCEoBH2dP7hC8PHpPZdaQG38kmV9-f5P0fDc5RAKa2obEFEUoJoXgoZmLkU5gP7aOLt1up_JIwPlMMx6P3agIyLCYvy-SrfmqzXy6-zMWYgh34PN896K22Yaj9IRFN-hCy44TGN77xQVmr36m7OPZjCOS6SAhSCjKIsJkmvnrxgbhFeOXmj701la_-HWX7i8Ynau8VMCfZJgsQ35KkiM4oDXmBdCiCoa1NorIxSGEF2FlqkUjm6V6ZiHX2uIsCTjsuUa3CPKJsaz-sioOYZnGhVolO5uYIHVFXVReTr03BTh6KVwxKmNIW43yvUowqTz-QstPQNkr_z-kH0sQoUtK7jehZUPoag=w426-h639-no
TQ-3UhS4xTB2gmhViuBuDxaECSbcFOGR5QEPWPrB6UYzRa_CIVJtz2KX1Gn-IGDAlzHQoPN3NrH7pbQpNTvjzS83Yub_N9oD_oPsTZDWQO4JJITRstPRV7HRHuwMPaXXQHcdsYjDUyKJuyQ5f286CjmNCJoAHzQW9Ik17p4lLTsTO2xZOlQuqA8GAGUgDNd2ouHao6HWEnDb2JV2UbQh-RaUlF7grk2gbkgxAU4YfMeJ9fkxi33kt2OCZig1WTlNwkgY-UaLiugMRQR_vvrfi57IGemxLpnP3umiXo8iRC-tDULOtdv-EstZCyAZI_khCXqYK3-UzASXve2ZRlz6NA2gO621JAU7JxTMd_pXToU0gW7hUHHZrUuLdeD7Bd5QcCVqlDilF822c17zgQ4TAl6jW5OKboXEcrA1Ol9FSq2eXEgKDcvx2KBABNIseqxLnLFn_iN42C4XtP0CQ5n4LPRf6-Wt29FoFcm1PkQqyup5gRJTLfQyZbWFqvLoixT64nN8rytOalDkGZrYbngG-NKFQ7QRtubiaz4-v402mVm71tXW4FPvifLqdiwScqWeW7iGocPid9Ziwc2O9gDDhngLdEE7vMGZbMemAFXTbc9eLy00vxxx1w=w426-h639-no

Next up is Tiana. Yeah, Caylee gave Tiana the evil eye. Watch out Tiana, she knows some voodoo!

VP_5X_pXRfp0OTIvqrVPIH3xEpkTSnlmtCLM5M92fDkDtma0sFoWiP5WTG9jc-bMTsJ79VCjgEpKLffmr_ckTshsbYNJ_VW5SAVjs3GXJGnBbM7Rxax5c42bnB63fl9Kd9l6Shoe1D5ZpNs0A4Pir73q_-1gyVZjYR6wo7pX10uNOKFCUSR-e2Mq-t40hcXldszB-E8YL28smxxsdL709LvTy4vt-8_z1zUDoR3bLPKJKDiMP4dE0sTXkJS9dpr0yAUFfWRthp2ZSiXz0ExCF-2PqQUGLUWUNvrMoFDgbSrqRBzC3cp2aOr2H60KOeweM8k-234g9h2PM1VItgLCFJYbc6IMgCNBXPsU2sD9U0JS45M6l1nUQ6Fzs1vA6Msducs6EG516deLCEKYQzFrs7ybYj3QCvpPdCc53QYa6fpHWHJJpNWIRoc5bJh0UpIuzyiGxQ4rVcDp13WR_ODft9NY7qSL50vx8OCr4M7494gfS54IiUq9qIYiROlVXGIEbsvj5piS9MfrD_lAXC3bD3W3EddIVQDgUH9sQ6pQCCwCGvhk2HGwMPffnGlXzA4TQqVLHdD3Kva71OEjPdE-k-Q7piJM3KMhfZocey3OGi7B5k8yjqcxlQ=w825-h550-no

PMYp7l_aTXQxUy5sJR3dy91KWw9cx7qMPRlo66M_sSOcmcAd3XrqGHg2W8fjoIvbRgwXtzkMeZ9zEdYnqSdCW7MnM9FkEM77rPIJdpMO3FXQRUk3NvX-WDJ_SWLVmRe83_ksitR4D-ByILI8V1CJZrvRHAav-5XUCOgizAO3ck5PS96-k41rdnkDuKMTeySw0AksDNborpB2nArbPSOuGm-8P3g_NadA1Nd4G30zCPfr5b5RmklnJd9-O1ys8MUQ2U_vdWPM70bfV5k46RNtTh48s8YG_Zsh2iCcYDNFwQEHgzATzowBZ_kvIAQxig7ZaMx3mOYimPrzG1zCPsvx_hHsbejSQqZwb9GxoKmqF1CrbVREt9zRKMceGI1U-dnaquTk6B24eNTrpHFLzxWU_60c04LStc0HNuaTXpTok8_ecc2vLOuE-VQMeuhLem85oBqBZfsWar0ZKMxMxO7BvK3n-uA5VLdw_5FnhuHD6PyD_k1L__BGQWMH2KjnsO0qo0B0aAsvxaLpKSuoeegbxUFj_1M5qF83CTmPcFFZFZ0DBpQ7NKfqfFoEZzuPSl2zu4u9rG1uP_CC8qUJOEss9jYXMccZX5SICpFLfTnX-_WxAKIPYrGSFA=w825-h550-no

Sienna: "Are we done yet?"

Of course every princess had to sign the autograph books.

7TjgPQYcs1HzzDoroX01c13pKLh9oZjlxshYVABYjQ_ynLTdzw5h5ChAQ5bb9fNrg_k9gBZmG43Tg87ldgQUBRaGTGLJScYy8YXY4PSvv-qamsNPrdZthXZNsSdQkcrqVWUMQF34KA3xtp-vwkf185Sh217qM9-iwh19T9D43niS0MN5Tv-D7mav3wi6gr6QvWg2_5xw9aPv7G-1cPLDDcxaFynGzCtuzWeyoNyIguFcWXamfVWocNX86Ulyv8rw6aeuL9XbXDux7V3ylUIFM9Ir6_A5glQN_qhT7A8z2wDP6B1q45I09YXdoqE5VfOE_zVnAkA6xU4ENIVdtHnZiw9y3aKdW4h9P5tzUkrv30dmzZnfd8jykL-YmJtsWg5QKxc7YtlKQ9pE1bqBus_oepr6rBAddeKtkMSX9o9eqZYs16XRwwYuGaSxtvnf3T95BqdXvyxD42RCJmc8GFctvXg5bmiuq8MlvdvP59ODY7mEBMDGwAbLJhKwrTtpmLYgUZz_8vpw3t9NDfJQvIY5tEzbzePUXfRUx2NoScQ270ep7EQwo-zA1_TrHpftcStuskU_5j79ePMKZ549cgM6vGqEospvsLXOp3oiFLd2ppFh4vZMNOfNow=w825-h550-no

IfgofoHiIxHndKg0WNuNP-FTvrpIy-cVyIx1RNL7DFHyNeg23-t2cZJWPTsxd3EbU6UU1CJQX3DYBMdHPol8UgOlunlbykeEUpyCMvOhIAZ5Eg4QAJvjxs0gePggbzdGO19fffsDMIUhD8oLUvd1Mc6tI8eZ1Bja3ReVvY7rZAuup96903YwLOHKLrPQSfcs-LnOChXynpE51d1IrjC82nqhwVOQTNGrFZuW8zFpa6tJjXCL7V-iT2uAFixXApDTPt73AXYr-GE_pJ8y-j1XQP95EElhKRtMNERaLKnF3zbazAT9vVZgYRrMztJRfaxlflsyXAoaHIvyaKHKeKR3sBstCW7qde5qszhu0Lyv5-GokbNrNdc1I6pL9ZdiWRhUgaB3s-DdH34vcCyGUd9GKoGUnMWIuceSBf11e6T76JIaoHFdjbu9wKTI1wIC_Z8sbRMK_L5DUSl082QZL9GA9cUPsXI-r4AlmKuUr4pM-YAMZe-8GJvtzPn35-QbWB8vHHiQRvvxAaYQT0EgsWfLYbmdvuGkZr157XU1EEmp9ugzLr417h9VeORdAKlUXveYail3CAQdOualJwtU-bNKC4NMI16vgtmiE6J8em0XBsVvxJWXypX_ew=w825-h550-no

Sienna: "It has come to this, I have to eat my own pacifier strap to sustain myself through this ordeal called the Meet-n-Greet"

and they ended with a fun little group picture:

tD39udDNYFe6xSkNR1Z1PI_vPr6LDzLXxpsrILihd2b7swjSQ2WdtD9U4OWToCK8A4iS6Bmj__hi1NmjrQ5NcAMYkn81uVUTVDxVAtdg-9cLa9XZjcqqEC4xNzbHhoPI5ZS32hrYvDDNA5XSg2kLTe2DedQYUQqdOslQgt7iXR2RA4euwKJTZdNIPRQZ3D4b5p83YDZKh4Tc0pY2xy1Xruc6tzkqTv2oWNkjeb1CN9PVdD8tjKOySzkX3LNueS0ybo6siSrgyPaQbz9h66aCgDET7TrtX0pbQX8uy2Lx5TnEv_6eo7M2G4Je144f9Ps9WY-YBs7MruiruO3i62hgkqL5dTrsDWjlZAVbHf_Fl-nCvZzuuz90N72jRbSAo6YQzVYg0rVFo3Y4JydiwRYlJGtQNImezoZkrjPrA5RDS0x1er2AlNZLmVir6N1vehL9BNgrmJ8yiZPNcefQGHm-L2bxdVOrIt_ve0hzn60ISYYBDUhNrRSXQgTWmtLkgTA3xe7RIrynVlYCYqKOm9GRYw7XvCYqNVVFXYmJLmCd6DCYNOBe7IUK6FzajpKhw7IJkFRWo3j07YOPeB4VBykr3UNcut16tIcDVXzo20W_LIVHdtPuxtlC4w=w825-h550-no

Sienna: "Woe is me."

Continued in next post...

We ran over to the line for TGMR. They had created an external line with ropes and the posted wait time was 55 minutes, but at least it seemed to be moving. Oh well, this would probably be the shortest time all day. I got in line with Steve and Sophie. Kelly and Honyee took Mimi to ride Toy Story instead as she'd probably not last the hour long wait and she had no particular attachment to this ride. She probably rode it once a few years ago and doesn't remember it. While in line I sent Steve to fill up my popcorn bucket and get us some waters as we braced ourselves for a long wait. What we DID NOT expect was we ended up waiting only 25 minutes until we were seated for the last time in the large ride vehicles:

ctjFmLoj9i8sDPepY5o_o73qWgO1R72h5o0i_6tx09vnqJ_NZB9LzMO4LLOphUFvOOllIndD2-XNZtynMC9YtG-EAuFbMc7aq4pqbKRlZBlwZIaN5TD8f2IXSflk62GJ_32n-xY71sXf9sfyyfZPxrNQD4rgyM6CPomUazov7O4lN1JKrGF-JQhrmkrwzL9GFrzvtJy-ouJOpPHRyzBXPcScIL1Z32y_fpO0EIadXzhxHI227qT2LkzyHNmYI5GBtw0p3BLEhq1aEVF-evnhxHHsVupv8zMw5nno_rxaI4IFn0HG-0XyA5heumZBChw6VilsCW3ckffwGWmTpYkH11Jm-97kfHqrT5qtiWY5dejC86536sTnj7ch25JjSHlxDYlpOXnegPaAD2eN1upPOdQxWwImsd0LlDk_zXICc-mDHrGmldw_cXnChjA77xNCq3vG4RB6stStQbLg_2pcQFIgf1PhGY4wFcUxZl9CRQosGo3QakzmTh7_6Qm3g1t3wyanop3tVTXNDX0aAHr-xWLA_4aNd7330MJhqvfDw20cxaEouOmzBdCdMd2GRdO9u5w_2gk0ic3QtC7-GiQQLAQqAYEm_BMtjdFPYg-h5P-iHniR-hiDBA=w778-h519-no
Disney Magic! I'm going to miss GMR so much

Caylee is kind of smiling in the Cinderella picture :rotfl:

Goodbye forever The Great Movie Ride, you will be missed!
So jealous that you were able to ride it again! Great pics!! Thanks for sharing!! :lovestruc

There, we all purchased Express Bus for the week. Unfortunately we heard that day that it was to be the last week of Express Bus. So sad!
Jealous of this too. We had planned on using this, but no...we had to deal with going through security every time we park hopped...

Love these of Eva!
So cute!!

they ended with a fun little group picture:
I love this picture!

It was the last day for The Great Movie Ride before it closed

RIP

We ran over to the line for TGMR. They had created an external line with ropes and the posted wait time was 55 minutes

Doesn't matter. 55... 155... You aren't going to be able to ride it again.

Sucks.

I hope the replacement is worth it.

Kelly and Honyee took Mimi to ride Toy Story instead as she'd probably not last the hour long wait

TSMM had a shorter line than GMR???

What we DID NOT expect was we ended up waiting only 25 minutes

Not bad!!

We got Gangster as usual. I think I've only gotten Cowboy once!

Never once. And now, never will.

Kelly and Honyee agreed that it was the best way to park hop!

"was" being the operative word. Shame.

Chunkysis Disney-bounded as Snow White. Yes it was 95 degrees that day. She did take off the sweater when not in pictures though.

Thank goodness!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter