'OHANA means CHUNKY! An Aug 2017 Family TR THE END 4/26 - The Last Day and Trip Epilogue!

I am having so much fun following along! What an amazing trip already and makes my heart happy to think of the memories those kids will have!! You did such a good job planning all this!! I hadn't been in the Living Seas probably in years but recently spent some time poking around and saw a little dolphin demonstration. I still have never seen Turtle Talk. I love that there's always more to do!

I am having so much fun following along! What an amazing trip already and makes my heart happy to think of the memories those kids will have!! You did such a good job planning all this!! I hadn't been in the Living Seas probably in years but recently spent some time poking around and saw a little dolphin demonstration. I still have never seen Turtle Talk. I love that there's always more to do!

Thank you so much!! The plan was definitely to impart good memories on the kids (and adults!). The weather was definitely impacting that plan though! I'm not sure Caylee is a Disney person but Eva definitely is, and she still talks about our trip and tells everyone she meets how she met princesses! I always go to the Living Seas to say hi to the Manatees. :) We also saw one of the divers in the tube which was pretty cool. I will try and see turtle talk the next time I go! For some reason I never feel like it or I forget it's there!

Finally back home after 3 months of travel (including 2 weeks on Disney Magic in the Mediterranean and 3 weeks on safari in Kenya/Tanzania where we ran into some of the Disney film crew in Samburu Park doing location shots for the live action remake of the Lion King) - so I was able to finish your last TR and have caught up with the new one. You're my fave TR writer (actually the only one I have time to keep up with) because your pictures and captions are wonderful and your writing style is funny and keeps one interested - which is hard to do, because, essentially, there's not a lot of surprises at any of the Disney parks or in the experiences. The interest comes from the non-ride details - like missing buses, great or bad meals, getting caught in the rain or rides breaking down.

Your family is also very photogenic and I love looking at Chunkysis' outfits - especially as I know she's sweltering in many of them but is willing to pay that price to look good, :sunny:. Looking forward to the rest.

Oh dear, exploding poop is probably something you've never had to deal with on any previous disney trip.....or is it??:rotfl2: Ah, the fun never stops with kids along!

Stuck on a ride???:eek: Eep. I would NOT have been happy about being stuck on the car in that position. And now you guys get stuck??:earseek:

That stinks about test track malfunctioning just as you were about to ride. What a great collection of pictures at the character spot. I love kids reactions- so unfiltered. Bummer about the blowout at The Seas but "it" happens.

I seem to have fallen way behind here!

We were in WDW a couple of weeks before you, and a similar thing happened to us at Test Track. My 4 year old cars-obsessed son and I had just come out of the room where we design the cars. He was bouncing off the walls because it was going to be his first time on TT and he was so excited. Well, it broke down and we had to leave. They gave us FPs (those are the ones I actually had offered to you!) but it was 8:30pm and the kids needed to go to bed. My son was so upset. We'll be at WDW for one day during our upcoming cruise and I am praying that he gets on TT!

Ohhh, blowout diapers are the worst. I am so glad that we are beyond that stage!

In June, we rode TT and got stuck in the same exact position! It was only for a few minutes, but it still stinks breaking down during the best part of the ride. :rolleyes:

As per usual, your pictures are all fantastic!

Finally back home after 3 months of travel (including 2 weeks on Disney Magic in the Mediterranean and 3 weeks on safari in Kenya/Tanzania where we ran into some of the Disney film crew in Samburu Park doing location shots for the live action remake of the Lion King) - so I was able to finish your last TR and have caught up with the new one. You're my fave TR writer (actually the only one I have time to keep up with) because your pictures and captions are wonderful and your writing style is funny and keeps one interested - which is hard to do, because, essentially, there's not a lot of surprises at any of the Disney parks or in the experiences. The interest comes from the non-ride details - like missing buses, great or bad meals, getting caught in the rain or rides breaking down.

Your family is also very photogenic and I love looking at Chunkysis' outfits - especially as I know she's sweltering in many of them but is willing to pay that price to look good, :sunny:. Looking forward to the rest.

Hi Tatiana! Thank you so much for the kind words! Your travels sound amazing. 2 weeks on the Magic sounds like a dream, and an African safari...bucket list for sure. And running into a Disney film crew while on a trek...that is awesome! You are on my dream vacation!

Speaking of which, I'll be on the Magic in 3 weeks! I cannot wait! I went down to NYC yesterday to catch her as she was leaving port of NY. I loved seeing the Magic in my hometown, and I can't believe I'll be boarding her in a few weeks time!

Thank you for reading my TRs! I sometimes think I am being repetitive but there's definitely something new to experience on each trip we go to no matter how much of the same stuff we do. I absolutely loved this trip and would do it again, but probably not in August! Chunkysis was definitely the fashionista in the bunch and I just tried to dress to stay cool, LOL.

Oh dear, exploding poop is probably something you've never had to deal with on any previous disney trip.....or is it??:rotfl2: Ah, the fun never stops with kids along!

Haha I am with my family enough to experience the exploding poop situation multiple times. So it was nothing new for us, just new for it to be happening at Disney, hahaha.

Stuck on a ride???:eek: Eep. I would NOT have been happy about being stuck on the car in that position. And now you guys get stuck??:earseek:

Haha yup we got stuck, not on Test Track, but another very classic ride. It's pretty fast too. :)

That stinks about test track malfunctioning just as you were about to ride. What a great collection of pictures at the character spot. I love kids reactions- so unfiltered. Bummer about the blowout at The Seas but "it" happens.

Spolier but we never got to ride TT on this trip. It's a bummer as I think my BILs would have liked the ride, but oh well, more reason for them to go back!
The kids faces are so funny. It's so cool to see newbies experience things for the first time. I sort of wish I got that feeling back all over again!
Haha IT definitely happened more than once, but I don't think I was around to witness the other times.

I seem to have fallen way behind here!

We were in WDW a couple of weeks before you, and a similar thing happened to us at Test Track. My 4 year old cars-obsessed son and I had just come out of the room where we design the cars. He was bouncing off the walls because it was going to be his first time on TT and he was so excited. Well, it broke down and we had to leave. They gave us FPs (those are the ones I actually had offered to you!) but it was 8:30pm and the kids needed to go to bed. My son was so upset. We'll be at WDW for one day during our upcoming cruise and I am praying that he gets on TT!

Ohhh, blowout diapers are the worst. I am so glad that we are beyond that stage!

Awww, I hope your son gets on TT too! That ride is ALWAYS down and it also doesn't run in bad weather which kinda sucked for us since it rained at the most inopportune times. Are you on the Bahamian cruise out of NYC with the day at Disney? That's so cool. I was thinking about that one but we decided for Canada Coast on Oct 21st. :)

In June, we rode TT and got stuck in the same exact position! It was only for a few minutes, but it still stinks breaking down during the best part of the ride. :rolleyes:

As per usual, your pictures are all fantastic!

Oh that sucks, but it was funny looking up at the riders and they were waving back and making the best of it. LOL. Now you can say you were stuck on TT. It's like a badge of honor on the DISboards. :)

Thank you!!

Awww, I hope your son gets on TT too! That ride is ALWAYS down and it also doesn't run in bad weather which kinda sucked for us since it rained at the most inopportune times. Are you on the Bahamian cruise out of NYC with the day at Disney? That's so cool. I was thinking about that one but we decided for Canada Coast on Oct 21st. :)

Yes, we're on the Oct 14th cruise - maybe we'll pass you as we're getting off the ship and you're getting on! We did the NYC to Canada cruise back in 2012 and we loved it!

After SE we had FP+ for Test Track. We still had a bit of time so I think we went through Mousegears and walked around for a bit. The kids were really into those charm necklaces and spent some time looking to see what charms they would get to populate their necklaces. CS was annoyed that I booked Test Track before Character Spot because she thinks her hair will get messed up. But I did that deliberately. :rotfl: #BestSisterEver
Not sure what is funny, Chunkysis worrying about her hair for the Character Spot or you booking fast pass for TT on purpose. Love the dichotomy of you 2!

JnOSeMUlp8uT-Ov4A2ce36sRfFed7ULNF-b_21hdJS0U_Rw_dE7F3ZQjyUgcNNRWW6hkcfEnVvO6mmhYen_g1l0QASzBZPe9KZt8hZLuvq_-kZYsrEWz_9Xv9KzvHB_BrVbB-j4DQCUHbEInxF8JADRR66ty9X2C7rx6PEH3w-wqMrmJnYtXYq8gYhqaWnfkH9v05l84ewbWfmX8SqWH_EoBmuJcJ44kLohi4M--4ZyFhZZTqNoDSjCr6IpIMlIbeNS0NRsZGAPM4b9FhvpcI8kXxXFzd5CSx-U2uVJ1pC8lkedFKr9WG11MTnPeDu1vWG00wzOTKXA_I1rZf-VjIyVcWmHF0ufwfBKU_wDRcyj5v3m-vQjfF92jRtJzUE3LllAtjFam4wz5iS1GNqCRY5ydcz2nSUUTUmrXUTJXQI12U-O2J-p_gQqDRq1eY7-eR9fESGn6QHGiYVDaApam9lZhSN3P43VmPwOizgPo_E0GnmIb-usbHR8ewD13V7DDJPG-Mhf5JaJf6lwIALrcRDV4xvVGmL53w9LF7lLGucf6WxAywwOXUQfeSZgjdnSN-FPt0I9SQxaNyioju1XbeOGNSbH6FtBwFuv2e9cVs54=w825-h550-no

Sienna: I live to eat!!
If only I could look like that when I ate

They gave us FP tickets to use on any ride Epcot, except from Frozen, of course. That, combined with our rider swap passes gave us a nice little stash of FPs to use.
This still ticks me off that you can't use the FP for Frozen. I know it has limited capacity, but if they are going to Tier rides than 1 should not be excluded from using a FP on it. We ran into this twice on our last trip and clearly I am still bitter

Wow, her hair looks flawless :-)

While we were waiting for them to finish with Turtle Talk, Sienna drank her formula then had a massive poop which leaked everywhere, so CT2 and Marc had to scramble and take her to the bathroom, plus clean out the stroller.

ooBqLIjxLaED5vKqa29_DHokb8OB0z7yd6UDXdhFp4549l1-Zvw00EI4c0n8kztjlLfrvhKEmPeTs3JLLVssj4xQZ3nv3DvoYRGg1CoeDXiJWg-5LVM7iMZvH3xJ97uHgkm4dLx7miCMrPX8e4YdJZM8HBdrpoIxTgwU-ARbdHyRN1H9dFRHq5ZSIONNFWPorbotDNVOlaM-7MGjQMMt585r1vQDqPTo8iJKaP8Me5JE657gwjIvpFBP2BFJEmOpMrHF6QupoljcFOX1r-q_KGsPMUtXN78_t8c39jGSBjShqoGJ11_MCcUa9Jr0VVwuPn9RKIHb2C86k__zvXz5HRydrhOib0RSZJ1qRoI_F307N12aibmvq-OfexpB0Dn25idlw0g58KGC1JMTXW99373eCDrs2bhDSdF0QMURTVb7C4KuH4kfAl0DrhUtZbYjn7A21n2pn8LBY21sgS7MqqxEwQrKicQLjITikc7DyO3I-OEbQQ2GO9bo6QoTq8Xbf-oxKhWDUKWPYz2yuXYkZTDZWPj7OIEQYiSLn7IJadqd1ZcO1-iGX9RS1iUu5UqaaibxADK_FRyz9ekkIbx2KmbWgu4dNp42h93c6tXK8xg=w825-h550-no
Yuck, yuck, yuck!!! This may be the exact reason whey I waited until Casey was potty trained before we ever took her :P

Did you know there were bathrooms in the Seas area? Towards the back on the first floor near the manatees. Last time I was here it was closed but it's open again, thank goodness as I dont' know how far they would go with an extremely poopy baby.
Funny aside, I know where every bathroom in Disney is. After being there pregnant and then with a post-pregnancy bladder Jason affectionately calls the bathrooms my favorite attraction.

we had to go through BAG CHECK again. What the hell?!?
That stinks! And with strollers and kids I am sure you had lots of stuff! We just got back, and I feel like they check way more throughly than in the past as well.

at Epcot, the monorail line gets dumped out into the general pubic line so we HAD to go through it again. Absolutely ridiculous and I don't understand why they cant just create a separate enclosed line for those who have already gone through bag check. :headache:
I agree. Surprised they haven't already!

Eva got measured and she was good to go! I was so happy that she and I skipped down the long hallway through Soarin'.
It's a good feeling when you are tall enough! I really think it is exciting. I hope she liked the ride.

We took up an entire row! Welcome to Soarin' with the Chunkies!
Kind of fun being such a big group, it must of felt like private rides sometimes.

-bY5Kuh9n2J5dDzXWjFycQMB6IsMtoTyxH3K2m2TaJB1hJsXGjuhGwaysosZLspMbn_2gIfGKgXSMLCM7s4b1mKE0cW8iBBaY1ampr_s5Qg1sb5C_ZeSj2TGN3IfGaWcAB3-sjO_jYsEZamQ0sIG2tXgceoFETJnVmR-iBfPq7YaQA2G_ViER9ImXlaljMURzP_7_FHuhvyqdhAvOCEnurXtZ9U-DMHo481TuIr-iXO-ba9kdxovUtUPu5f5rWw6FGZBT24OVrUtMxqa6K0rfylGgbWi_AVAwqGMzJvJB4Dsz3vDEIquVx8UQxEu2fm7zzLLn0WzmZJZKtGbdbhxI5tO3r1KorxBrX-RivwceYjeOkbRqHyuLPxq5wksuwd83MFE7BLBAF405yLPzZON8ykHXh8QsFkt5_6Db0OEu-zJX44zvk1svyLtTf9cnnmoBg81-2WJpcy89-8VhtwlgSlFoMYNg5kT-tm3mxdtE2vhnzjRSxVmuME9b_jcHy_YKah2HG_BRNvJnPr-7REOfyFOs5EyiH7bPl8ZCAoqG81XVGJ8FfpYcneuejW57VuXYAUuPhxF-u3EF11dEjQVlKon3VsIZpuk2zzkj2DcvLI=w825-h550-no

If that is not love on one platter, I don't know what is!!! #mickeywafflesfordays
I have been thinking of trying Garden Grill sometime. I wish they had some other characters.. Not sure who. but you can only meet Chip and Dale so many times!

Rk_KTBzJwPIG3ESt8m0OHgjQn5UPtImZ-qHTCnqtJdsL2PsLHHnPAgSkSi8y-B5IMzuXH8ayxAopW0b665gR3WheKi5vnutsl1Be1NQSxw4ZSrsCxAuatlJYUb5pOBiK2AynYxlTqJrqt-JtijT64Qq_UYQR7aElgFNU5bR2_iyChV94Dqdu2KRHuoI43RL8GwE0dlv0xH0ZsZgiyxhJ4NXFfISW68XCRkQt2I1-elns_ie67NIWNL54rUh0nzYyYovoVGfDKR_OvKJ4k0zr6Y_njZRdzi62k0D5mINMjV5Y1ftS4Pa-WgxWGIBqVPlyHEvEL2dZRvIdUFsMH9XWbSp6QKLGuQOjsFbjX6wnf3k32n7bfpUu_bNM6UTA9qy49cJU3s_6Q8Y8WoeO40r4WC0xvbkfZ3UsHX6ZwihygjLGfpz2X5llj6rwiBTvkUJWAbshuei145Wl1zzf4z0_BVyIIdyUfSkT8zIwa3IZzJEawB_XbP0mULYUb6BwkmVkWr9y-H3nqWC2TjIFxopfCEQmJQPA417N28blLqgBYn4gf6728gkGg7lZ2zz5JzUjoyUapQ0JGdFuwX_napCBsz3iWb9agY_ejYgRMZ9bJeY=w426-h638-no
56Sm8pZ5BA5yLcBaabRTdHUnIhtxeQEL7omfLfR9oakMkIJaE3QkmB5-FukzmaVFUrfiPqQ5US7PZdoikhy19s8xUlAvOpXNhL13V8UgH8RnS-7OhVAnPP1jzIe9mKOF2mYKIP505MhT9LffZBO6biWp99FTFU2XsDAad8VMj_ZAOqep1ky8n0eREBL4c0HGADCc0Gv6ba_YXe66b12b6NbTtJ6NgSDehvurB53BbJAIg7z3PGp0SlIT1VYQQBG0CRhG_dbIzEwsuxYxqieuUmQF0fBpgs1qFPnavahM4d9_JbseNgVZaQstmBNQevFPQJEqpD4W2IXK-BxSZ4HAvvIb10OZX-78cFuDH2FK_RUx87NFN6JdmNgE1wfuvJMJzG4BwJ7B5u2Jr47TvLnfIuMUpMA3Fvw2LV6TqXUQMMLELfh5t1u0Pgd16SVZD273tc2-90UY4aYc98RuedFBKF3sHXjjoMFhrzuGJ7B9tdD0C-RrYlti5k43M_rUpm9DrYbXqgm1573E2U_wfdX19kiGeEXuinz4KBO8cJ-lajwNBReDbF3s9nJguxEA-swS4UktX9hicXOEmGia7wYTtDaAqoSScSeCcL1W1iLYK2c=w426-h638-no

I love how Eva was holding her skirt up a la princess pose. I think she saw Chunkysis doing that and wanted to emulate her!
I love the dress pose! Too cute!

CS was annoyed that I booked Test Track before Character Spot because she thinks her hair will get messed up. But I did that deliberately. :rotfl: #BestSisterEver
Ha! I wouldn't have even thought about that. But then, maybe that is why our pictures are always a mess!

P.S. On the plus side and to my chagrin, Chunkysis's hair stayed intact!
sibling fail

From what I remember, it started to rain a bit, so we hung out in the shop for a while.
What happened to those poor people stuck in the car. I hope they were rescued before it started raining!

Wow amazing, I want her metabolism!
She has had to learn to cook this semester-no dining plan (like at college), and (thanks to her nutritionist mom who fed her real food) her system does not do well with processed/fast food. But she has made some really amazing things- I asked for the recipe on one of them (philly cheesteak gnocci).

I always go to the Living Seas to say hi to the Manatees
My favorite thing in all the parks, ever. I visited daily when I did my DCP-that was waaaayyy back when they thought the female was pregnant for the first time (she was! and I got to see the baby when I went back to work hours to keep my maingate pass). They get rid of the manatees and I may just have to be done with Disney....

As to the bag check coming off monorail into Epcot-wouldn't surprise me that this situation changes in next year or 2 with the removal of the tombs-er I mean memorials or whatever the heck those graveyard monstrosities are! Would allow Disney to make a dedicated/covered/secure path to tapstiles bypassing security.

Yes, we're on the Oct 14th cruise - maybe we'll pass you as we're getting off the ship and you're getting on! We did the NYC to Canada cruise back in 2012 and we loved it!

Oh that's awesome! I will wave to you as we board! I hope you have a fantastic cruise, don't wreck the Magic too much before we get on LOL. That day at Disney sounds so awesome but it's only ONE day I'd be like, just leave me here for the week and I'll get on the next ship back to NYC, hahaha.

So enjoying your report

Thank you so much and welcome!

Not sure what is funny, Chunkysis worrying about her hair for the Character Spot or you booking fast pass for TT on purpose. Love the dichotomy of you 2!

This is what sisters do, haha. She still has no idea I did that deliberately, I pretended that this was all I could get on the FP system. She never has to make a single FP ahead of time so that's what she gets. :rotfl:
I'm so brilliant sometimes! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

If only I could look like that when I ate

I dunno, she does look a little tipsy to me. :P

This still ticks me off that you can't use the FP for Frozen. I know it has limited capacity, but if they are going to Tier rides than 1 should not be excluded from using a FP on it. We ran into this twice on our last trip and clearly I am still bitter

Yeah my friend Kelly kept saying, let's use our FP for Frozen!! And I kept reminding her that it says specifically NOT for Frozen. Sigh.

Wow, her hair looks flawless :-)

Operation Messy Hair has failed.
:headache::headache::headache:

Yuck, yuck, yuck!!! This may be the exact reason whey I waited until Casey was potty trained before we ever took her :P

Hahaha, that is a good thing indeed!

Funny aside, I know where every bathroom in Disney is. After being there pregnant and then with a post-pregnancy bladder Jason affectionately calls the bathrooms my favorite attraction.

Haha that is a very good thing to know, you never know when you need to use the bathroom!

That stinks! And with strollers and kids I am sure you had lots of stuff! We just got back, and I feel like they check way more throughly than in the past as well.

Yeah I think more people go through the metal detectors now too.

It's a good feeling when you are tall enough! I really think it is exciting. I hope she liked the ride.

It was exciting she got on the ride! But she wasn't really keen on it. I don't think she expected to be that high off the ground. I think at this age she prefers the cutesy rides more.

Kind of fun being such a big group, it must of felt like private rides sometimes.

It definitely did! We had many boats where we pretty much filled the whole boat. The Chunky Boat!

I have been thinking of trying Garden Grill sometime. I wish they had some other characters.. Not sure who. but you can only meet Chip and Dale so many times!

Haha that is true. Farmer Mickey is cute but they need to put chip and dale in other outfits.

I love the dress pose! Too cute!

She learns quickly! :)

Ha! I wouldn't have even thought about that. But then, maybe that is why our pictures are always a mess!

Haha, this is what happens when you have a vain sister...:flower:

sibling fail

Obviously!!! My plans were foiled!! :headache:

What happened to those poor people stuck in the car. I hope they were rescued before it started raining!

I think they were rescued pretty quickly!

I'm really enjoying your TR! All the kids are super cute as is the rest of the family!

Thank you so much and welcome!!

She has had to learn to cook this semester-no dining plan (like at college), and (thanks to her nutritionist mom who fed her real food) her system does not do well with processed/fast food. But she has made some really amazing things- I asked for the recipe on one of them (philly cheesteak gnocci).

Wow are you a nutritionist!? And that gnocchi sounds amazing...which means I'll need the recipe too :cutie:

My favorite thing in all the parks, ever. I visited daily when I did my DCP-that was waaaayyy back when they thought the female was pregnant for the first time (she was! and I got to see the baby when I went back to work hours to keep my maingate pass). They get rid of the manatees and I may just have to be done with Disney....

I love how there are manatees in there. It's not something you see at any other aquarium. I love seeing them eat the lettuce. Although if all I ate was salad and I still looked like that I'd be pretty miserable. Which is technically what I am slowly becoming as I age...a manatee. :eek:

As to the bag check coming off monorail into Epcot-wouldn't surprise me that this situation changes in next year or 2 with the removal of the tombs-er I mean memorials or whatever the heck those graveyard monstrosities are! Would allow Disney to make a dedicated/covered/secure path to tapstiles bypassing security.

I hope you are right!! I think it'll make a huge difference in the look and feel of the park. Yeah the tombstones are a little strange, reminds me of a War monument in DC or something like that, definitely not theme park-like. Maybe they will move it somewhere else and widen the walk way and stop with the 2nd bag check!!

Before delving into the end of Day 3, just wanted to share some pictures of the kids.

This picture of Caylee is special as she's not in a lot of pictures. She doesn't like characters and doesn't really love posing for pictures as much as Eva, so this is a sweet little candid from their first night at the Poly. She just celebrated her 4th birthday 2 weeks ago!

m6elmqQcc2QNonQwxIKcFnlb5fYDPvOQct3vBixgGirie4zu9lww14P_lxGgf0IescVKxC7JMYEyhJfMpoxY0E3k2P6FI6xqYHWSzVk27GkR--oRk_VvIqpnrY4n-TUlIE63l8piUFZi1NibTz7ULW1gOBtn9aBcTi4M_Ft2FHLWytISAlloGfDScG-nMc4J5dl5ikzXKXmAS1BoUNFIzY4QcBvtdbCW7uJqAHwj7LIfvTpmB3huiVaMPtW_FUj32RhqQhwmEzGW1Y0zsRYloZsf-t2WRX81CMuHTQj9A9gfUNCtStqakvMxibtLostKG-MjTOY80DJsSTFbp5SslmkEuYKPVRLNx-KaAY3xJHPGaIyp3AP8dqOck9igW3ODch_JyEyySTLlmVOGnyRc01NVqJYG1ztriEjqmlifhWIBpleJBDPDwz9vUeo_Sh8EVAsqLAUwJ-mYSXE1Ue9jRtCdB3xVtbBWLB5kZs7LQjG8NzwUCtLFd7ExlMP6YGfeINEvQpc_LR9mqRrKqCsVDx8bigeFbOK3hjDJrq7j59y3jLNFKOJMAAi05YiDnZIlu18U14gDvreTDSXNLyDidzw_0LtUQyuJfQK3529IhHo=w479-h638-no

And yesterday (Oct 1st) was Bryan's birthday (as well as Epcot's 35th!). He turned 2! Here's a picture of Caylee, Eva, and Bryan.

IaUIwrfdeKkCjBTdVMMfjNV2MuiJ1TsEW9my7XqgGWhQps9lJIMjViT-lRMcnNqBAUu5Hen01lWLbnG5FRPxYFnEGleOuBbC3Z8T1of6JidcaoKGJ_6SUWM0TXjzAy2h1rCbd0SFM9Ydd8euucf-V8oaJo5zFpCE5UOcBLKfU0zH6lp133lRlJOH46aWlIV8QJAjjOp8PBGzpB_Nw5Iy55Kg54s8DgiPcN0FPHpf2xvdKe5IGPB3xCMZQfbKF7CAYs-60dRh0JL81aWNjYMrxxs0vK0cKER6781rEZirqOGRHjSO0Ebi-M6ms72-rEFPGkPdgxlh8SVHBIvMYCPdk4v6B5Tvwg6cpTvqmkLuaZ7yuA5VkS6dWNArPa1KLv920pGebc3ZgEbJzPcy50qTN7v2oUlI5uSNgEgqObRxi1XdjCN7A2JF6WTE4NyCSd6zF9ZB57qF0MA_mlpM1ctFqxseER11pJgt7AUGu6S8SxQZYAD2MtJ3yixvpjrOk_o6lrgk14xKCAs9jhW1MO1j1JXHc5eZh1ofo3jOkYhA6lKaSQ3jZ6gDKI6xMf6hgI1hV7w6gcC0rqORks8QzoaiM7FPktMO7W1UsHLr4Zo21aw=w957-h638-no

He is not interested in pictures either, so it's hard to get him to smile and pose. He just looks ho hum about everything!

2bVTbTTbMF1kndc-XoHOaRF9_7MSRTTsoZtwtq_U0ymm3rEg9YNcn1WDygOM9XXDKhO-NUPjU97MOSnWx_xPqeeFD2C4TBbohggXIW8HXNkr1IEtpelgwjE_PCMYqrkHnC9w8AGKX7fEmNcGXRaHJIUQlKO1BR3mKAp0L_0qJkYTeaSOLyvpgQK02Ux5vmqczDbh6aZOX_u8ELxxJrj604eythGxt9xELEnthZEUEOnNK6zl1jO39D7G3D2JI2gGG5aApiIoF_hzzmoGWhYAiA-u9uv8xQFottGNi6nztxlznK5-bvKor9Ip7Pd4ndwmlNPOP-ADOTeh4ROoDiZvjirEtIGhVWwFz-7HY7sbIf1ex_ct75Uhd6Y2STFehlKUhgoXBqMhA4qvW8m27_cyNM3c6lTGo-dnwOGYQM-KkZU59Z1YZtboGpD17zr_0mzP3oCnlW0KImP5Os5mYNoydBvTriCP7kH2OwYNB_Lkm9QGuH2Vshp79H0MMq5WD-cLlWoi6mVj5tXFtw0yjXEMsb9Y2cnERHpL807Kpp8-kEBAQXqu-lj6f8UPoJNb8NBUb_Mceg3cNvG4BBFHxKz_o6qkNIKrHYV-lM2tAyDzDHc=w957-h638-no

Sienna turns 1 in two weeks! And yes, she will be Snow White for Halloween.

heVqhwCrUmC_hrKscg7oqrRleK-GLu9PJVgW8rGk-Ep3jI_P5c8qVFiUsfc-FDcLXwBNefuIziOkRFDL9WVuYG_aMaqbEStA-rzXMQcopBG_DoTEhZYIHEBV4oUOC5LKeHokm5bFLB61Xwx-zfZcbxPjDSVekJmyBxi5BInQVOp6qbItYdVr18UijWYhRiYFbu08PgRtFdB1lc0TyWu3pqS7h2DZT2e-lxu-Wj36WfUJkV9jZF800SK9kYl3D71QvuZ9pAGJK6qN6_dPHVTg5Z6H96P7xskxE8Z14rEzuaO60a_RWpB-k4h3zxCOU-HUSYcQsRdNNQFHyn-U4HDLyS4TloG6DuR2EYz6dFApRGnf7lQDLsfE_Z84KJ2XA6YPKhssuyKsMKFgoGojXjSp9AB62rgodo2oLlOczAL2RFLZu2xPcpv6hQPivmPxx9xS-plXjdzVPjIF1LGlEEYdfpjBfj2-7KzpRRH4EBE60UcpyMiXxJf5-lzVo84Pn3T12KNlrXAtDzYNBTxhwaOppOCXLCEDYmpgWdTa-KIbYIulYeYj33ya2vyqRdT2KCarFki_o61nNM12x0rQBsuiOo5ZTrh_R_MBDDD1NzWXNzU=w957-h638-no

OK now back to regular scheduled TR programing!

Day 3 Part 3: You're Ruining Everything!!

After the Poopy Seas, we split up at this point with CS, Kelly and her family heading to take more pictures, CT1 and her family got a head start to World Showcase, and then myself and CT2 and her crew following up behind.

Here we go again:

5Ay4PU8Z632IpPYuO8hhBlzSg566OmGe5Yx9YwGgsldV6TdrGe6WzELbf3KorSqf9rD93LTneLSyemU1NuPU8fAPuM0Ww1LR-4u_rRii346DbYqR105ZeT9WOKQPPYLqyWrRTXA8_BF2TBCgQI5tILZxHvuu14szgUpZIlkBr4sdLWiUk1-BLXwQ8ZVP4dpKafeORS5ZF6EB9MCO4z09vszG2HzCrGNqEDoeQhKxkv4bN30_ctHXh5oqMI5H9bgIuffIus91_3I38d9sLIZWGXUCXnZJy4nQAo6bKD59gtiKjbH2x0Q2EhVqsuza8m4hcvoYcU3mWIy6TfTWNmBfXgtDjNdDu2XM9VRl4jm-SUiePmf5FiRltlkYJIZl2SCnyrjZQObcEC-KOtBrjA9JfXzgM47lnqSXg---RlDlUO0h8jdPXzs77aSyKgb-yK2Wq37gY2BtuBNniw38NrhARrSE_8XPWPxTht9TFJNT7xNKdMHPryvo7U7wbBElvYQUztvqE7QbDFbzKDA1RZW4Ha0p4r0LSEd1Mc6ocvZObGVRhXfO9AhF86a_eApT6cn7bYPH4xaULOnUimtCe4Z4PBcue28OOn_IrbFKWo66mjg=w825-h550-no

Boy they look excited, don't they? We did stop inside Club Cool for a bit since I wanted Eva to try some of the drinks. She really liked all the sugary drinks. Sorry no pics, my hands were super sticky!

I think the adults were excited to have a few real drinks too, except for CT2 who doesn't really drink much, but the guys were all hammering for something cold and alcoholic, which was evident when I got this text from CT1. They had made it to France just as we got to WS.

8pM_6d63f1BImgu0Ir1a_37j4NuZq9-Ebz4-NsQY11CwVtkxFcYSCxq0op39b59FiFELwDwHA40UDwKGV_Kqf07-03t5B03OeThNkZyYGgGptm8ea9E24WUOEl4kf4OEi7N5bJ-uN95Kgo1yqZisXFk-ytoDUSIV8EU_s2jVcnkm3CrH5GQ9IExpy08RmcQwTy66X3IMzYiL0aTh_NGB83q2FGflLMZBjQbisYCIy852syKMOHIm3sMzFHJMXops68F4c2f3mrMjSGIFgs-fIxCFLFCV4abulMTQNuXB_FZ32r7iIl3pp_QnOk8YomH-Jk5TUcuS1dwIvEsphN04WFn1t3_2bDUDVHExQodk7c3tcF7erDTtDN1djjXU8jpvS_UbMnDqQ1_usDsxb0hGoXawI0PoYDjtrxH4LnQf_sGZlU2YM7UPD-ZSBC9wOh9dYEfyv6jag350Kj2Cx-8NRHo2EJmV2VPzMjhegpVTU5n-2hOkvn6sQCGc5LISHtQD2RYv9KusuuLNjeWIK2wO-DxNJr3q6QFFhLY7HW0xTjnA7wnpaUaiRDgUfHC_2yoCAfZsrkNzi00tYYZ2zHMPUL2Y8pYM2ByIC6-rbrkvyps=w479-h638-no

Hmm, looks like we had to catch up a bit.

We walked over to the right side, of WS, and headed France. Meanwhile I had to stop for a picture at the phone booths.

Di0hF5oX8lmB_ZTRdD4svg34kOcTb1xack3_axjrXTjY7e1WUsofETk4KLcMdOVcMPK2x9txSmqrMfhHR_V2EyQeym-JYymVHfPRkiHaxyYTD7q6t3kPGuMezeKKsruuvhGRQd-_vxCEK3WQpu1aX5FKOb7vRTRIzz-ZdIjVjLeE00aUtPGqA8k6B8ETzrw-Wb61z6vXevGOx4XVHMDI-vYMJZzrQH4MVbbg6lKOX8ma5567G9kJi4V1kF3bUztPL4YWziEifcbln49PPd9v_ckbDGqLeyRVkR5PlZvqp59IUmK_wvQq9CWWY7jj5UjC5tiqmH6pZniLj0fdAJjfrAbyHZHOVMnUMOwM_F_iJsRpVvfhEwgL_MniKeJ-4fjQOLcJ2c0Aqwx1OvI-hpDxLrQh9pWBIfi--1ANnnYHHw1nOjYTJJPvVxBXRFRzsiKkNBGnfSXIaR5kdclZZS1wmrgmnivTqkPILmIdpRnVCPIrRQIUuMXex5UASFlO4is5MB2WwiGjX2K3lupmES4n5elmhS5Okof-xGeQReJjwfky43RvXYMBCKjRlOGjjxZSFQjEnId4sjE4BrDRLGiEF_4Jz83tOLdB23w9ZbhSqTo=w479-h638-no

Hello?

Marc smelled something good, and I realized it was the fish n chips from Rose n Crown. Marc loves anything fried so we had to stop and we get some fish n chips and some beers.

oVZxXS9FY9mfYdCLveYzM46vQDB6dgw2fxudcIq3_DAtikuDVSWW1hJFzKYJvuoEuWzBb5xoywVpA8Auzegi8l6IR11euoH0hQqOxyL-5Vz5I_eXmh3pi1YNZENMILrfnFmfL5_PEdr1Z9_6eXjnYuyIURdk8IdXrHizJscQeR_fl-DgnEcZAH_qZ8SwQOuoRNpNjJivdpz_jRjNiXpEnuxQE4bdbjGhjCBwZpl5gFDc_REAhge2jQm4MqiAlZnyoYhftURQG5TakeZSPdyHmOWC7dEw6S7oX4labTQS7yBjkdo3_c_dCgkGD4Ghr8CrsPqqIyh1JB0UX4llvXNDIXGTQnWeeZkqLyGiccFmaYVwR79rHNZNt-pfR9zAJHiCjlWHue8a9WMkcFzrI_xSRmXy8P07IY2a2r9pgkCyVUarRcqGs65u_bFpjzzOQGuMbJFIiWG3RY47MAA2ORaoryPlUcgR8K43ZE2W9O0NdXlC2gD2j3S7rn49CjI4b5wkKvUc876XXg00a01UWpi_OblnpS7rZtcitjSOQ3ci0_qWrOEm05x0zZbIEyDuuPsxKL5R0TMpH368P0ROq-3FJxyLdVmHrREPYRV7DjaR5oY=w851-h638-no

I texted that back to CT2 and I guess they were a little jealous because before we knew it, they were with us at England munching on their own orders of Fish n Chips!

Ay1-UhATZYQNx9ZlGsoe3xD08S_ZDa-tHDQkm3hWgbcJolPpJepyWmmI-36BWV8vbHbC1l3nHsvDY-vdUUtEmP9BVjxidIqDoPi6KTcTLIbnOhFQPCmH6Wr1xUZq7BDnwfFOBmsob9Skug8d7vVzN6xUMyZMgHiRUFwoGvGVt9Lx_lkeoAHQbieCQWSXffVaE7i3Ogx7OuHzJ4uD1YuW3WgGn7NQ0jzO60_GlQlpmGziHBPQw2fLEgav-5akqAHjLpgucj6MSQwXqZW_abgHk1Wsk4ckF_tQZF9J_C6dKSfC1V-_A40mku1oKFwUVvyh-8akIFIt2Rmlt36qsI8hP2hyMttk27gdil5lQs6ccBTK3za4L4x1kXa9MF3bhugvBWCmhTSyUaupKfwrlAK9KnoVG96sJ6lipU7Red2gzJzkUpEuPFAhpNFC919UDfz51B8qo4_HhByalLYkb5cmI7UtUAdGSPdopC6d3MXICBSI2LUn59oORj6HRX13tU2NaHa3cJQTvMSIWmPkiFEMhNqXhKNz28KJuJQzsaZdbBa2RkCDg5kmGJmjf30rKzNkG1dxBftJ5AUKd8reiY6hiCO5kUhWi5BgLVs-xTJyrUc=w825-h550-no

FxjzaBCk1R5Qa_SpyFnNfZEzJmvgXXPEFqmgp7YrCf7d_Gw88kc5q9CXJs5WQqo-Wv-_obl5QQaPiEwFnWkem2NGTRuGg7IEV9FUhGCAEAb6K0snQnlGnQLrqccJsvS_6N2A-kRhVtnM8u-P9S_XJc9yWpIhEWRXf0xtk9a-xI25W71FxxA3DpUQScP-uF-91lH0Ze02lp7GgVaFK17c0DzrqKkDmAYRNCoLbhiEsgnFmp7PC8Fv9_EQmknCD9WtoYg9Nw52Y-F4j4e7-LvjiStHqS47K_qXfiUvwRD8A1BokqHUiF4ySUwJzxs-x_FUf06wrNouh35mD_i6w4AclEYmReOY8JQe2VU7mwNj3WosPBZZv0A0-tEHA32k1a0Su9QiEqrc1K5tAA3zO_yts7GQzWkG8Lop0TyqQDaAeON8ZXvdBkAgGqyi4hb0yNoq9pg2oI1JgP75Sw87sd_-xpTKK6upXdsxLHyOMDRwhq8l0o6jDJEiOzaToeSGfrt61AGOcThbfgbiYX9-8Eo5KOmj1n9fqWQcVZSmUbG6EQOf5FDEZCSNcWXOEL0FIFPhkR50-1mon4xlCerRU_i3dM-cJX74vZuZgC6ZnrPkntI=w825-h550-no

That was a really great snack and hit the spot although we had to eat outside in the heat. You know what sounded pretty good right about now? Nachos. I had put it into everyone's head that Mexico had really good nachos so now everyone wanted Nachos. We we headed back around and walked to Mexico.

I thought we could eat inside the area that has air conditioning, so I told DH to get some nachos while I sent everyone else to sit down. I myself went into Mexico to get myself an Avocado margarita. I asked if anyone else wanted anything but they said they will get something later. I walked out with my precious margarita and went straight to the dining area, the one for La Hacienda de San Angel, which I thought was open at the time, but when I went to open the door, it was locked and wouldn't budge. I wouldn't give up so easily though, I kept tugging at the door like an idiot, margarita in hand, because I wanted some air conditioning damn it!

Then I heard my name being called and turned around and see my family sitting at a table outside. So much for being in air-conditioning but I guess it was a little too late to sit insde and they were getting ready for dinner service at that point so no a/c for us. However we got some glorious nachos!

6TCPxXge0AM4ic2DwTEzhuqfejpywAj5rIivAOZizkQ1k5qTgkHP9FXF6I-eguSn0sEYJCtd_--DIvcSwfSkHbGoBZ4BX4lNP0wo6Ud-8Rhr-WMZdVQTWG6YdwZiB6rlc2qmV-fvacEVXb6s9lXUvqeJvm6Za8lBV3p9cj37MtGVmAoeFEc8Yb0Lg4pHFDEcjrsO9_D0pF-aq2re34e_Rc2CFXv6LJlagXfpEMw0wZPjjeAEN865nfJv-GntTotShfG5ERE26c3t6EXVwGChnSLlsDRMJ2Wiboc-Z5VKwDW_brNdEDaaQoRCi-rMQQfZbOuaBX3rYRrjdEMlO5hmqb4Q4Igxnxdc6aAsQlTiRpcOqgn5744NIQRYrxWcjnHmj8J7qslM9PICz1FDarCBLu1tbqXEuwGA-v0ZIsEMb7AI_J-nQjeiVuZ5INCn4v4839lLpB1aDlnty7EtirAZzLpYD8m6_wwdc1EQR45pmZMEBMpeu86vQ5W_yfzZY4IeoWcTuDXTyyi6iOjksmgs4eT-n8XCXStS7YU0vTpmFTrPNuhjQCIdIikeBbZNK2nre3V8Qh484evozqTIoa20OSDHhB_ifF3lAuH-xUvOl0w=w825-h550-no

These nachos are delicious, I highly recommend them. We all enjoyed them it it proved a perfect pre-dinner appetizer. Yum.

So Kevin and Marc got slightly jealous of my frozen drink so they decided to get one of their own. I told them exactly where to go once inside Mexico - to La Cava del Tequila. About 15 minutes later they come back out, and Marc has a frozen drink in hand, and Kevin has nothing. Where's your drink, Kevin?!?

So, apparently, Kevin left his ID in the room. He figured he didn't need anything while at WDW since they had the magic bands, so him and CT1 didn't take their wallets at all. Which is a good idea, but bring your ID people!! So Kevin got carded and of course he didn't have any ID so he had to leave empty handed, LOL. So Kevin said he needed my help in getting him a drink. OMG I'm now the adult at the bar getting drinks for under aged kids. Mind, you my sisters and BILs are all in their 30s but they don't look it and they get carded a lot. I asked him how he got the drinks in France but apparently Steve got the drinks there so he never got carded.

OK fine, so I trek back inside Mexico and went to the bar and ordered the red sangria which is what Kevin wanted. All was going well, I handed over my ID, I got the drink and was just about to pay when CT1 walks inside La Cava, spots me and the drink, and goes "Ooh that looks good!" and proceeds to take a sip. Apparently she was in the bathroom and missed the memo that her hubby didn't have ID either and couldn't get a drink without my help.

Immediately, the bartender goes "ID please."
CT1 (clueless):"Oh I don't have ID."
Me (exasperated): "Ying! You're ruining everything!"
CT1 (innocently): "What, I thought everything was on our magic bands?"
Me (frustrated, to bartender): "Sorry, she left her ID in the room, but I'm buying the drink for myself." (crosses fingers)
Bartender: "Fine, but don't let me see you giving her the drink"

He lets me buy the drink. Thankfully I was not kicked out of Disney for buying my non-under aged sister and BIL a drink.

WHEW. Crisis averted, and Kevin got his drink in the end. :drinking1

At least now we had a funny story to tell at dinner. :rotfl:

Meanwhile back in Future World...

fA3FmtpbMnsxBxH_hqWrDgBiXXzNoTNO5BAX3DK3jcPI3b504rj3ndn23H39agCAArOmMkBPJvuMim9uwaoOsqHNsAgf6GFxShsGoPzEC-QKXYRiJr4wBpumsEp7E9fGsdKJNSxmCifJaGTJa8kaW9KSF3KihO__zcXSlBihMpRCZmBe02odE3Tqr1dq1HY1Q3ngK9nQbzOwt3Lti83pGnkmRejFpNLLgTEmxHHOVncgdlxAfnC5j8yE2ebzZgFksyN5Kqm779ZA1l8WPJzVjkVuuBXVssaHU8s3vUfUTeWQhHO2aOls-32Yx7HnuLc7GPfTqFsFcGhK-Za8BY66h8UT5NJ8qwvcSocb1MnUono4tWxjL04P-dflqeFnzdk7dNQBn1gA5mY-Q0plX_Kd_ynwPDuULRXT3hCYctECb5vSn6O5Yk33Z88r92kXBfWRuXVHWzjx7Gqd46-yxNHIh4cf_NRrxZqsBKxczDjpoSioHLKSshc_Jz1SjfALwezEipgSpFoWSgah6xF1zKDaSPZ-sfuHOeL5RaE7ATQGQJvwKGe8kv6wiUnc6bwsH_kMoziYlJ-QlLMpqIobMHwhghuCZa_Ievdqm_HnAwnF0c4=w825-h550-no

W-UVhZwZSLjl8wTf21drC4JJAMHy9GS31dLjubhn2hmOIxsoFrvh5Z2beB_FRIawNtJ4w_r-K2Gojer4Q8cjfaZ0aHa7-grxMMZi8Npd0JH8C88pN7xvL7xR5o8dneQU-EtwLNYedckIGbOWDBkXttAb3-J6Fw_ppvT2W5e-uq6lBAIbVtNeNwJlpMyFBaRLotRYi_ILVbXPZ7nYtgoFQcADIHey6irCLvp8ba0KIus7s-AKrEZ7xsiIwgbU20vO9uIIDYaj7czdYiaUf0wj4xO1xrMyqphYqzV77UxexiJIxvXfkrPH_QyEqZ-YF2BxqjGyS628t5XKpc3HW4yUv4vayNZz8GZ8biSZ5sr-dxaSi5XbfTry1khjuMkKjfJwW5dHsEfhNrh6OCGVXEP5qKo8lzhiQbJS0Jy6Uf3sMKBqDuw3mKhU_FwjF9HNtS_SVqDVguaPiVY_aIOZkf7p98kVfToeCcEMRJ1vsrXdDmjWe66EP9NkZWVjyuuAmcs0OjM2Wyw4dAkSZJMP3FsND4NIbIfDi2RvRdbK-q5V5YdewFRAcuCqwpfxULwfyrFnCp2U3XBQQZ8PDaUjaGQqksB9U7Vdt48pT-_WeIn6k08=w825-h550-no

bxw-xkW_7juNG11htGXUHMLw8faonOL1kMVUki0xA74fjnWyd6GONkTmdHou0KIJB1LRaTyFcf46Gzv4md-5Y24PW-C3rbbhM4N-2KDIsrBQPCN9NT7oQn8pATgs61ea6iE3d5wZ4_nBs-8xB-2UuLyegIzJGvbcuWUe4erZfaNpdLZ22NyLXVkCK-QohNcUxOHt42S5T-7L8JOYkmwHM9ntlxMTD9o0MOMAquqtayZzZKInbiXJSUTNoNCl_gye8FCnQzLv-jhK1WE_OdwbNt5sFGJR8248_eSTy1h31NrzdhXGli8nGzlvVIVveW0cBsWBU9tWKuwMWmfPaF3qt4OvQJtpw6k-tEg3cgPVTqWp_y6wDnG0YGUlO1FyfCdsx0FhvgV9eyKiCzQp_-2iOnw-rif8XClVm_oyjoN--UuWSsRJ-I0L48f8GKsA135FLdJ4rCCq_JD9cjsFoSetJBppACVhZ76OuEga5NYOTL6W6x7Z5GrNT5dlWQwCT5bCyjPC_CAiS5lQxR280CtuG6uM-B5M-g-bu-uHGPw9sQiFHs5SgKHOlOk6KLPKbInZFELQrgEfFZOCgorSF6V9Ejc9u2J6Iw-jJz8kOl9weKA=w825-h550-no

Z_T_Fbiz2cNA7UxuCWNG_HJeyWaKODT6n9EN3VgvRQ3AgdTt8ZJwoOuKXIfb_RwkyC-ANV-N31ctUzKXpLXxwsRhXRvGV2RfZca1qR0kUcdtiF_3_UVYX2OP5J3MxYBrCedTGNvLmfeTwx-JpPi5gi032-2V_h2XxQh8N23RDUEdRU012SJxcjZEVrWdX8BX3KjHVGBAu95FVJBCVX2c3bebIDZkDTEMyV3qkWUn8PggJEUqw5TH2yckj-9ER-plOd8Io3E9DvYvViAmubkOB1LGYIdAoOjtElY5t0TOPglIKh9yfK8WqOJFQFV4H_SEK7QJgLnvNkUL2IrP0ykPuNERQmPyQ_pJIDlagqX3EYPKahhkD60LyehJnaSI7xpCf6imYh4KAtF60feTvxYENSkxiD2qzfaKW7APWKBZwxchG_WM2riBjmO6vhEtNgc4bd54LgAEQfXSeu1F3q9humnkkvzzz9QVdJY4u27UbGOqJCXJ5Btt9UgYvtXAavxXqb-dH8pxhIZcYpjUlUA2LjLQ-JNbIp00ahwEYQ9m0q--Qj2kOBapGbZ0qOFk8QBXfyt_emHBbg2MqBnig24QECZd70tfOItci4w-vMNmNVw=w851-h638-no

J7R6r97EeeUYlfP2_tLB6GsXJZqoOvz1VBNiVwApl0pjp3hHLx5XLVAFyA3rBjQw7gnOi0UOXCHrJb6Ekb6AOQhffSu0gY98CXyEpjHXvG0Grg7PnKH-ts53sQB9l_NUKQ8xWyMkJxIOQHTmmrFZsYrVEpUTbkyHRxdZSFn3dfhg1wQUYJ5El3otCvoFkHoUjH-Oxqxz6x4cXtzOrOFockZDP2u9VhNO70s9L4l3U82AvDEqJXAj24xZLrzbKcybrMNYjVAzgDNTJPfc6_8DnS70L51rOWuYaUlg3a88I5uLW-_pnEJIaR_OiaIVXN2PntPdalQCp3QE1wI3CdXZL3JIBq5uu9QaqAAt_NaU30lPaNy7soXZCLZPn5GDIFvqlwqmMWrM46wVZhOV632lJFT4qfDuGSkXLY5kcVRstiWJmlMQfTcmrPE6VOhM1_BoRm5Tq0E0xsqbr8f7VO-Zc6WN9MJmuWyqjAHWRs-zszGqZLGsL1G0JHJcIyrYkK6Jqo3oCPtXczCWPnqWh_hjNzo7nFV1g8cpNoReT9ihxoK4H2KrHB2SvFvob4BabR_v6bRRHtKLKSTKBwLkUInk5jl9G4yaS979MF8ajJ5tOFY=w479-h638-no

CT4Ar3N8EHOPdpPkZa6RRnEz3djPHgIs2pAnZjpRvQ50doYzj-mn8-avhubLuEexLl6GYi45xmvzrNXtxDsap91ytqr70ViOVTwN0oAP8FFSwhqyipS52m8nCUvHbBvJ1m6q5gnW-ZIuWuB0FJ1h1eBvWSSgVzDUk_3iGR106Xic9r8aeUthUHqSM9j9y5wW64zeX3fOUUz24A1pv2zSgfn_V-kStpHSeBmZiPtExK0Z0JB-jqCHNWr7YMHizMyVzUPxKERf3RN7n97KzeagEAaZC-kJy9PE4rBtwqIzlzpJYL9Prh2FwsxWQPhO4APTMD4vXyotj8vD_aQZYYBilXmShGpZIKmWNHPxrbhBoz6Ay_SZG1MeCgObQ0PawoyOv1J_jhyJ70WtzAMww-mx-3dke6fSkbWji_z5PfejLNssanceSvQP8_-_9Q-vD-oFgIIRzVQ-GAsWqUskRAuaafGFsKwDcldt7XJggGuTiZQboYVZww0do9O6pL46q55bqY8dXUaaPRGE0qlhQd5sLivUuFlL1cTTVkANV41iu4jQxrtOsJErugbuOlhk5WsJ8N7dWHlDT60LzVv9uHoV14MjhCIqxAchDPgYKgtcTMY=w426-h638-no
ZHqDyS4MlwZ_8MRfHlWeVYjt4bFUgUseQD2RtSsqJ__kWJf_qq5gfoQ1iG-xRxNppz7_idKKeLuQZISpA2-2XjCZWErmdlW_9L_9D1Hp77S4DD6Bs53RARUH3OpCjg7DxDlrGB_HZjyk5xJRNk1GUAPJ0FG-Yx8Il609rzt_omdST0pjNYkAw8n21HiXUg9UXNrPkjOW4yiBvRg-FaIh2MZ3nm2u3zzgrdhrj7nAmdRkH5q3i3fuD8-lEf-zlziOqvKLewwIoRGXDrHqUMJBDLXkU8uaTIjbe0jKKe28s_Eq3UJfxeAelS_loNMVeg_aSP1pjd2PFab6xq6iKaubjQKYkv_3hHYXbeKY4A3gxZB8k0gzaLxxwtO_9aEgkknwZHe59J7wlPqoQH1UnRKDgrSMIz-Et73drhPj9jJTMtxZEGpMTIujAhDoaDa8wGaR4ni5bB9TMtcuZ86FT0CdxdRjcFkTAbt5NfCMruW5F_c-LzHwe_uUNsoaqRMrLvq7CT_SC1YUlkGn3Ax3sH6EHZy3D5sqTvnAQyCe8ZyQ35zdWZiqDlwvmnyNdknqWzA5KpHWiYknis7IRcAuLmhofgTaGFapjsQaOrMbhTxAF_Y=w426-h638-no

EjXwwRmPdt1DpMouvvMH7tNFQWsN-HTmCOgt62snLDuvABNdpOngzNVU8q4Qy7ygVdZh22WKu5gDISGDjLsgulJyPm4LRyKed4IIVGdONEpxKEQXkENcnZGJ9OCDwuF2GzNk8mr4JhC1Okad66E-8HFfFeSmoHe0e1lsKFZ9i0u1kLkBcNEumNnndjwLX_qD_-p3rGUmpvgkqsVyDG2wjHLCd2SxM7_VLqflQbF8P1JMf6MzDJCOryOZ3R8YlvEhAGIemExGgMeBEyP2Xf5eb4m8EGYmLUX6EgjziZ2PJfgSQWa6EBhqDsui3QR_GG38SORws6Tind_OIeYRjn-svNrRr5PhVaSuMY6kNL9sl0mUFGVNs8-LhdMmzy6kAaCp6UEupKtNmmQLb0NpDMkkoNIp14trSXjAPDJiGtXpVAplm8vYUXo6_LcemfJ1VPRJyxRLYmL-70i0b2hUtOzdYHhfpucy_p3bqKaO9tIwnRNdNUOlIZuVKuCooeP1ioLs-_UqhI8aob_4WEp1WiYuD7Rc_3UMdj3v8VPyApIOoVW50odG0GBle_is7pUmFdov37Vpyv_WT4QZ0cX3DxPS3KnTNXYJ8HxANeLFmWN_iQk=w825-h550-no

My sister got some libations of her own. She had been talking about getting a frozen coke all day and she finally got one at Club Cool.

WHApS5yXY0mk6Wrs99arSyMmDzkpTPAfBenStkzNfUrMAv5bhYN86Vi_WAYgHDetZj5dglMqhuBxyV8XqFKEOSgx1svc9dIB479fx2DruYOCytmpCXGv78tWop-t8WB0ICBZnbA7hWs8pRpvsKEIqGuaq4euXh5i3hptpeuGuQ2HIHvP27FMWyQqN7PxCUChjiLSIorVlOc49wUzlsF_3QJoFHUHTUri05FJzCuQFo_-NUUVbzqvGokKqz2ELfLiKiHzWxAWS3I8n0VvGbZM1sZlexDjqwARMPqgINWF9BK-Ygo0qTqAQeSzgXUJkA7x2IKEi5zUeuJIS9aijk1XpIVIHDaPC1auFaBJdpWmMcbLwXLCDiPfxzAQYfN5bvG1FlP4wnMGzAWFCf8J-fppGVdHX-s3qaplNuHt37mIvyEpswZYm3mQCOC9DZI2XdRAmOC7okBADc3Ak-tjEHoX_TDhsnG8iiCEamZSnrm0tYtl39CqAMPqs-5ItIADzQE6MCj65GNACxrsR_9tVFEy6TEIvvKSxuirejbUMV12qZOmRU1wrbjTIcjAPLC-sm3vE8jluZUePLvCEuMwETafFy-Bh2N4ZYVVxio0Czesfzc=w479-h638-no

They made their way around World Showcase as well, stopping in Morocco to meet Jasmine.

o_QpeZYDPcJl7oAiwbQzwFRLPxc3Mg8Rwv2aUvb_vzICccQ8rBBEkcVjeQrqLJJA3wbxwR7DpqYq1YTL9iQoarKe0f0igrGD0-nlX3PjIDYDWR4Nk1I83MUtfrmqpRnXWCutkkQhGVuBwzzsXtWidPtSquL74SRBqeNM36rkQZLu9MSX_GDHnUeKvprhas_AWpP88WhppF5fyu09XShgF_c2z2nwTMvk0_OU2e5YOkj5Jo6tgCGyd-O49OPKzh5aZyctUnLCkBCl1Gv9m6lA7-wZ1u4v9fmI-O5E99GO64da1_tDOEkOW8zyVBNMqd45lhUD831H8atmQtz-kuvWuSKkbzd4adxWHKlyGSrd_WhD-MbXcbPCLIA045U_kq7_Hn04hLEOsNnkJWjeaNxge3ikGqO7UMZfpmLIYejcTgWX8VQVldunn7iGzqdjq8CO8sTUniX-WSOAY1O39-n6oACmb_tuvFaSUIGk-J6oRCM5MhDNaiO4szU14JF79GDleMxqw1RG7LAwSdFaCOHD8uqyeK_IQGVNUsYSyF1XvOqnKto7oWJZB_iFsf1wtXynuIFT5SHdci6dwPqeccDudtwfdIAiM29hzi3FA1H_T8w=w426-h638-no
aYsFXiIiGCB0CsFswXVNZmS2usIMfFZj1TTgXUCcxzwoJG1oQpNPzrQk_fZhzPBxM_L6EtjXwzEu070T8mDZMnNycBlNs3ORxQ0br8NztSOug6RiSXt7mg4Zp0o_xQG7BCFchmJ7xCiG0JAvuiP6MrA8FqY_V9xAjclXJFZIb8vgTwCu0ePx1cob5oOVXj0uRZJFTck3EZnBkC8REkL2IQwuzEolkKW2LcEF2s_154AfTzKsrtXJP4w8etLvkrwA1TnDSEerVWbpfovb5oDVCeaXOviK8nenVRYLubPW0qQKmtd4pGQ7eeG4WfHTfSoo1gIVvbv4SjtHVo_4ilGjOjiTVC80X1GgrovQUPBNpeoDv_8Bug4b_pwub8doNv31-xQ_5TIXG9ZTe16t2VrWRD7ovSsm_BNrHji68FBUO1SmM87bWXcoZAi7Q5tIh3pU_hobJzvKELA3y9G7uMreDako9KFuoqHj4rbJpA7i9x9zqxtGblYk8TRjMmPvkVn-2tqVcMHkXf2B8GD0aWY_-bxkh_QanGcqo4KYXLucxWQbwTW2V5ojZ3xedINAecA0ZBkfzQdaCseye0D5c7RlwCxvpq3TVLPOOL_1-s13suE=w426-h638-no

We were all on our way to meet in China for our dinner at Nine Dragons. I know Sienna had to be changed so we stopped in Norway to use the bathrooms there. But apparently there was enough time for Eva to meet Anna and Elsa with her dad and her Uncle Steve. How's this for a modern family? LOL!

Z_mUScngKpVyFxLEb5kEB3XbTdQaSVHfUQCuyyhJnKc4w85ENSfnxeOTSiDm3RuYZRgc2xi3EjkCq8K78pl113u4ngbr9eToi6lP0CA0QZnVsK3XOj6RbqniVV5u9mwxE0EhrMoIXShR3RZZ7PSnhVzc20x13gIrt6rqvnqnWubY8sh6sQqo9-WEV3ohFBib_lnYlZK5Iqkjk3W4Qd-D7fXjHZVj3tpKS79-S_LGBRv-SNiQ13JjHOQQUD3Erb1Zjhb5uluSD5Tsat9CJ974aGzRQduLFRqTt1PUjEr4-AdLpPzF4I87JXa0Ol3-fnVUxzKdwIDJ4RV_YzxJBxBwm6EVz1ke2ksbkU6N1Wmr6eS11SJ292n6-Q6wjXsZZqJufFHGhSJ9BuZBhN6rgYOhLjeRBRS7KG4BJdHykDn5POkP56AXx9gj6IdlVwEV3WcSZQoWsjm8zaDW-Wj14WQuyZysrNa0gl5ZxyKdczcWGW5Rotzw8f2E0WTu1n7Er4p01xmuLlqUs-2SUe37sOWMXBEGl0V38J7drwBe2QPQknD0LeKSGmpKEL22ANo7Dp4dM5SjbxHxtTQ84SrYomO8Tl_rBS5aYNzgzeASp1ieip4=w825-h550-no

289jdvpkd77gIkkEhBHpGVVcHvanbd2muQPxsLEH6_Dk6Byy2YBnDnGNp8Z972C468lLWnBRYOgsXEohUqmLWXTBUbQ6q27paSQiaqcRSexTIx7HbYURrqwV_Sr6tZPMlwTLMifVO5VvaZsmJPDy-xqCk5wUs7E2eRSjfzTD7vaPsqq0KQu_J-soDfgMpUzfOtBsuxnYL2-ayb6QnwzDk42J-bJT_5bQJBVnUAlbH_N_huqTi0ryu1HD-Ydj7Q1aH5fzP5BbXEQ6WY-pkDVdi_uWSiNsA1RnQO9UHdiIQHq_1oxgz0qxbsduBfFcgy-3vQuMqdkQ1LNmzHtMDyUUhhqOzDIyuQ9_h7n-oxGAwZDopONCc-gi8P237Tg0JqZuu_A71wv6eKwGWqj_RiFPZtKierloMHcjw77Spp9RxCdqu0shjQNS0ro952u9jri9ExE2L_tZ-Ao-zQYl98sAs13vPjaG4uCbsPNHkxp0g3TbZ0Zt6a8gHbIokmEUX_tcgldRBZmqiOt1lLLcfEq2iZ6XH_NYluJ8fzt7zFoC7Cavr_GnMIgRfX156-JJJWCMNKpwCfzMQIMeRwam9jBRFJbcggccLgo7TJPj5gmlP7g=w825-h550-no

OK for some reason I don't know why I don't have the Elsa pictures but I know that she did meet Elsa.

We met up at China, parked the strollers in front of Nine Dragons and went inside. The restaurant is very big but it was pretty busy. We had to be split up into 2 tables. Myself, Steve, CS, and Kelly and Honyee ditched their kids for the adult table, so we had a table of 6 and all the kids plus the twins were on another. Haha. It's a good thing Sophie and Mimi are pretty self-sufficient as I don't think the twins could have handled any more kids.

H6MMTF-Nt9lgb20SeEYy8O-qa3l6cgH9VDNhTjY2GjGz6iDZodMEUmaA7jkAee_sciEh6b6MfMULc9DZ_rL7_Kntq9nHqWy9QJ8KKTyHQOfkOVTPrfv7VSLkxb_dbAdYGba76ZYegkSf1ab5uJDYEhNcroHPn3HaXXI5tYRHiiD92OruHiroCkPIdQz8XLHTBVcTtWFkyO4caWbJW3jOpJOfhWh1uEkPOri4f66qxZj4fixn7UFJybp7BCyISgoT4LFBZOzEymI10yRzqZssB0nTaNkSPzwhzAFmg6Zzzdy47IVUaWCRs6Of_uAMXOdB79clsp0bOp8rVCWAsPZquEG5-MLUcuxqRE_0P4TP7Ba1VSQmjxBQQUf-iit250L7zJmRcgFf8oxOOulgOOgFZotyio3yXwL3fA3O2-BaETgAZ92p8uKTXOrguhdcbqJWdYR2qj_6baBASCAU8K4XafgHQv5QOaxO8bpgI_OISiTt8YUd96WF-dT7B_Z0nzh_p7BPV3W6OLE_OQ9MHfc7rg-lb7l8S947MpM6P30Tjdp4i07gf3OIsJCN7dHrDa8khxucy_SXWRWq3X0s9QuOZLXcHzFKacxZY7D-MNPw-vA=w825-h550-no

P38ODkvvnv9nEAMmMx4KcxUcEwXlzoUkDyj17roDQCWOPu0rGgW5Gi_3TBME1xmj4Zgz_2n_vsBzJpU7Kcl2TbpvH0Uvq5y_CJKb2huragINuyl_-OmUuDaIciES4O7Prrf4RLvtV9Qv_Y5AVf0AEMfYvSkFoTljFNxApB248xzRf9Ra48Tjx-7rirW7c19Wiow6dReE4QwmSTCZ22u9-wWlPKaBHq6kbJ4DirlEiXXmNO2RNIBADB9qCzr03CE6UveGdoDWSSvalsQ7y6pVOIRmT3f6QRiRkPxMuvvHpSgvvD3yNy7be6DJe4VR46JViZOJd3Lf6jueY2BSoL2fLA62yInZPoOjRMW97_1rOxTCoz1IpBrJF1u6yvtveiJhfXqPepAyGzToH7mqG27BRGXN-i5BDAmNe32csk3XaaEbixY6cm3IHePodhbFJgC2VZlEWfXvtDc5Z3h5nP1lS7m-I-LJMAPiTshL6Ysk7Uj-GMMgVMbM7L1X7f0gbnLYJd-t7nECEI7VYLjbeNqzBQxiwMz6RTipq4i29dFEj5FCKQyCY2O5e-wAI5lL9zpp3WeI1b_Kgj96PfISEZVPb3o3fkQBZex1t_bE9Vz7ABo=w825-h550-no

To drink I shared a beer with Steve, called Lucky Buddha, an Enlightened Ale. I absolutely LOVED the name of it and the bottles it came in!! The beer was pretty decent, better than a bud light. I was not sure with the name "enlightened beer" if it was a light beer or not but it tasted like it was.

7mcZkkSJCA8gXuhUMDWbsn9j5NE9TB5kyB0FBSBF_5n9iQJMq5todbiSoPbFT2qWMt3z5iJhvJrjSKlKiLfNuNbOm-0pJFhZn2iIpkMh7GkJjox5Fy6Xc1DZ6RLETJTZyIVjJERWBmOic-pIIRpdaUT5DCwx8gCJjqINi_Min5Q3FsXrUnjgYoMurCFqRL0giZ4imH7uxB_-IftmM6_2R-U1OyTtoW_4g2w7AacJwc-18W87brWvD3N_fOKZbSGrxSyVotlIv68aok20hNj2uy6jHk6KoFBvG-abdDSx9KSDbwUqKaBjXoMN4rIrU_vGDFYuYSZ_LYcKZPelzSngv8vmHBk16Hah-ce98FdbeRfDhOwIUgNTIUrE6VQROaUXH1evuOaklfQk05DVVsKwLLKl0zBb8m6-l2evK5U-Wp57euRpa4gm2oxM2WTkaoS7X4hGa6-IM80-VK_nipL_RiLxt7cJBhujs4zxnGx5CpDJIT9UYY3sMFgRudFU7B_S_m--A38nBaJO008slQiTvVsLbNKfIzmfYZvqE5dHwC2RUXRV_P0oKBdjG7LQlx1fLm4AHrs8miRAeJXdJdClUvFQjMkoR8Ohrd6nIcaXs7k=w825-h550-no

For our meal our table was toying back and forth between ordering a la carte or the family dinner set. The family dinner set was a great deal but Steve and I weren't that hungry after all the food we ate, but Kelly, Honyee, and CS were, so we just each got the family dinner set since I think our whole table had to participate in it.

Nine Dragons Family Dinner Set - 24 USD per person
For each guest, please choose any one Soup, one Entrée, and one Dessert: Hot-and-sour Soup or Chicken Dumplings Consommé, Honey-Sesame Chicken, Canton Pepper Beef, or Sweet-and-Sour Pork, Strawberry-Red Bean Ice Cream or Caramel-Ginger Ice Cream.

Steve got the:

ecHwDXwdv8fs3G4n38-UF9ntNiTc_K6SDAusZve8GOqrfSostox42Oece4See2pUfyOAXGfrJN5aZpT3XsO5Xnl0kZdhxm5cf5v_4GzXFSmuR0XciT9t4A4OOOo8R4rOXwzezuodj-h0kKf0qD4TrsGYhirCXN22PZY86g0QQMKcyllC2uX8mLEsJXW9SpQQBX2oc8xdC83ef13HbMPK-X2xSZrZr4mYMj8V7x0JZlgZwTygunWFfXIa5tUNb9_riu8gofPa5BYqI--XEEecq3shftj8daJwERLuMSnQaHXpTC4YvIMBkUc2PmZjPFTf3eCpVNDN1eUT9IGSYNK81jcSpzu1vLodkkdLMyBX02yKZVDRRtYpIV49HnzsHxBNCc47Ue_RrzhyQpN6fxwnm1KIFzlm4Ou9zly6O_1SxmpoGxvnxtUzO3-Z93mdCVGHnDZCZg6iUh-hxooX7J8PuZz_rQgAuIXo13oVngn-zZio2Igyvz5kIDUmZp3mImcKv1C0LpRigh4Bt1UV-pkq_-cwWwF1z452Tt-VjuBJYbpKfiX_8n-xAuTKpODp4go-vQqf-Mck_AKaPDD9d1L3L6vDXFLL_S9Pr_4Uk3q5i2M=w825-h550-no

Hot and Sour soup. This was really good. If you like hot and sour soup, Nine Dragon's version was delicious, lots of umami flavors.

I got the:

n0s_T11rHhxQBJPvfcLpGj_dt6kq0HK1HzR8WF_RX7i6nrb6ZIUPV9uP0d1M2Wv7V2EeNvRpxAmTkxjhg6Q0KTgJ2t4xnXRagY3N2oT5-SSFi5bVC2TLZGUIOuaysJ7Ea66betZSSpoK2pOSfnQTm3HkRwg080wguSiQIqHSsI07AiFtPJlYqX2FV_B-Tmv5RzU0uIhB7cEhJwzi8SLhaclG3xou6rr3HxmRvWo-F_ixwMdVvjiydDgYg4OPJMFRaImDdCGtkujVZsWxlMM02GaG0tPY12czKCy6iVdb04-ijYwVFpGjRvaI2Q3FcPH0p2gK51WpBfeMLbk8cwQ0LJ8K9MXKoSBZOymZZW5QkZ0Z3Izpo31X5wZ-wZrXtjqWcjAFeybPr0g3pAXLB-P8MGqGgX0hDwsyU54dV7EPqxaa-fhTp3BR7S2ilS9ebohu1xpRupaX_Jp0pGn374eXdDNW31vKy1Z8SXJWN9u_5A0EQkaT4cvA7HAdZTjtixqS8Cikk62IIQ0OOGGXT0NAu-YK77HZgxxyLfmplHGjGk8ERNpbZK25OPQSls87B_9oh8AE77DrD_jJoh6YEYBr6v1B5R26FAYod6RUSQduhWc=w825-h550-no

Chicken dumpling consomme, which is basically like wonton soup but instead of wontons they use meatier dumplings. It was a bit too salty for me so next time I'd get the hot and sour soup.

As an entree, Steve got the :

IwH9sMFZO0ub-gzl6pJLOz82eU9NrNIHjj0Up9OSYYH_fHIMru1qOTUVlfmx4rmx3f5AOYImSo0OIiPpyrfL_RHs92cJEDQAjgmK1k99VdtVESpNk3orJUXoG1CvA4XVojq1bgIF6OSGLAc3xkN3QRLDm44lJTKD8xXNGGv6mJK5KXf44DXSCY7U_Gfmvu7KGjM2IfKPuJREKZVTT5mFDVdVWSWcu5Cy4DNkzn1p00pwV32qdGDkB8BkCL-a4zqXsc4DvNncuyOJfhLDAhjEQRX09W9qN8pjxa_lHMzUkc1bGVA7fn19ueQ4ekqQJ-mPRyt1yg5mHYd3B7abeu5TXZS783Fw4VCsOsUxze55Zo-14q_e6_xJBztX3RE_8UFUHGSLPHenB36nordoPrUxqRhzsNPmqbyiahx5S0Xyl5f7N8Z_xBqpb501E-Rs6-gfLByUFZNto1AlfAvH0XzykQIwCLarUaI8M_WnZOzDy-qZtO7Fv16FTp3Ihx2QVv98mc-v4AvjG-MGuAVmy3DaXviHNVwZ1oDInn9NtfushhADBTZXWjOuTlC8v84Ra-2kCBFcPnol4xXXUoZWjsBx8WRLGPgRWvOqixgXdVxioDw=w825-h550-no

Honey Sesame Chicken. This was alright, I thought the batter could be crispier but if you like orange chicken or sweet n sour chicken this is a nice option.

I had the Canton Pepper Beef.

ODTrimpEVHY_KL3kdC10JLN2neIeGq2ox4yRJN20nmjE6s2hlVupfHaDlqafUWx0Z5rRTpVAfhpMT-R2dL3CVUjWxNVUFF0P0Efx-d3JqRYlT-8lfKhqvVVa23lccX42yUjOFUvZyS6rIAcibKu1Y7umGjx1DLgnbZ5ZDO3kT4y7L-isgUdhk_INrEgRx7nFA2f7G_J9HrK4E_LMe7scbURomda57_FYBPFZ8iZ6Zbb_p5jaaYSF8j1PB7YOhOT5n2_AzRk7LCcxy6_MOzQsNh--7UzHqbJCZ3PGILaHxlqF6b9jDccc0daWq3OT28Q3TCb6XDkWmwJkoPgmIuK1_CEB-BTgnZwFLsU64Tzr5DPdb-7NO6A9pL6Y_XWr5WiVjO169U9BE_ahHOWKx1cOFiNyGUbPAQiah6mhWYfzQnfALEnOP8R-tRKGJ7gMXzJqKqdJIgg-rSCr524QypH7wmWufZ_qA7_4ulOgweKvzw0a2a8342t1IshnS5cA3Bw_7gqXHRmUZwSh3PYGH1hUeFGHbcFuJgg4DkZ7DeeviUZRv8MLt9WSCD5kdIR9iDFFEW8Okjbtwqss4eI9tx7i-ZnBTB4Voyd8pweUDSntcfQ=w825-h550-no

This had good flavor but was way too salty! It's too bad as it would have been a really nice and savory dish if it weren't for the too salty sauce.

For dessert I had the strawberry red bean and Steve had the ginger caramel. I don't know why but I don't have a picture of any dessert which is quite unlike me, but I've always liked the strawberry red bean ice cream. The ginger caramel was uniformly thought to have a strong ginger flavor by those who got it. I guess you really have to be a fan of ginger to like it!

After dinner I told everyone to head over to Japan as I had a surprise for the girls....

Stay tuned for the surprise!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter