'Ohana at the Polynesian reopening on July 9th

Have a 5:30PM ADR for July 17- after HEA was announced, stalked for a later time--- hoping to see HEA from 'Ohana (hopefully, they still have music piped in)

Finally, last night an 8:15 (perfect time for 9:15 HEA) showed up for July 26- Jumped on it--- so, think we will be going twice this trip--- Cant get enough of that Casserole (sidenote: If the new menu (sans skewers) is that bad, will be skipping the July 26 dinner--

Umm.... Dessert party return would make this all lot easier !! (anyone st Disney listening ??)
Oh yes I’m thinking they may start the dessert parties again😄

Have a 5:30PM ADR for July 17- after HEA was announced, stalked for a later time--- hoping to see HEA from 'Ohana (hopefully, they still have music piped in)

Finally, last night an 8:15 (perfect time for 9:15 HEA) showed up for July 26- Jumped on it--- so, think we will be going twice this trip--- Cant get enough of that Casserole (sidenote: If the new menu (sans skewers) is that bad, will be skipping the July 26 dinner--

Umm.... Dessert party return would make this all lot easier !! (anyone st Disney listening ??)
That's great! I have an 8:35 and hoping for the same! Our first actual day at MK we have an 8:45 at CRT so we will miss them. Originally booked that before fireworks were announced and the park closed at 9:00. Was hoping to walk out after closing. Oh well.....

I expect to see an announcement any day...

"We here at the Walt Disney Company have listened to overwhelming guest demand to bring back skewers to Ohana. We are pleased to announce the return of skewers effective immediately."

View attachment 582325

:joker:
Whoa, you had me for a moment when I started to read your comment regarding return of skewers. But the smile quickly faded when I realized after reading the whole thing you were just being spoofing us. But really, why take a Polynesian dinning experience and turn it into a European (aka Polish) one. I get enough of that here in Buffalo NY. Please bring back our shrimp and beef. No, they do not have to serve on skewers they can plate it if they are concerned about the way it is served. Maybe the release of the newest Stich Pin was a hint at what was to come. 😲
Stitch.jpg

Last edited:

I saw on a dinner review kids appeared to be able to order chicken fingers fries and mac and cheese at ohana. If true this is HUGE for my picky wee ones while the wife and I gorge on everything else.

Don't recall seeing this on the menu. Can anyone confirm this? Perhaps they can do the same at Sebastiáns...

Ate here yesterday. Smh is all I’ll say. Not the same. Best parts? The stuff they didn’t change. Not bad. Just no reason to return each trip

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter