Oh, oh it's another Half Board Meal Vouchers question.....

Karen Mac

Mouseketeer
It's been a long 4 years since our last Disney trip and looking to book for December 2019 as Christmas is the only season we've never did.

Anyway see so much has changed and I'm really confused about this "free" half board plan that's on at the minute. I actually thought this question would be pretty straightforward but can't seem to find it anywhere - what's the current face value of the vouchers please?

I've managed to nail down the breakfast situation (took me a while that one, never not had it offered in the hotel before) and the rest of the differences from previous visits but yeah the face value of the vouchers doesn't seem to be posted anywhere? Apologies if it is and I'm wrong but I have looked - promise!

Which hotel are you staying in as that will depend on what level voucher you get and the face value

Hi and thanks for your reply! Looking at the Newport Bay so *think* it will be a Plus voucher? Further reading suggests the SF and HC are Standard, DLH is Premium and in between is Plus but I'm not certain of that (though in all honesty there's little I'm certain of right now!) Thanks again for the reply x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!