OH NO! I snagged a good room rate for the Aug pin event!

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
Now it will make me have to decide if DH & I are REALLY going in August!
I got three nights at ASMu for $165 total!
But there is still the matter of airfare. :rolleyes:
Well, I haven't paid a deposit. There's still time to chicken out! ;)

Oh oh, impulse shopping! :p :p :p

Well, I heard air fares will be getting a little high, but if you are flexible you can still find great deals. Check out the websites offering specials and the scoop on air fare deals.

All I do in the hotel is sleep, shower and use the bathroom. I see no reason for spending a fortune in a hotel room when, every time we go, all we go is arrive at the park that opens earlier and leave when everything closes.

I LOVE the Movies hotel. This year we are staying in the Toy Story area, and I HAVE to take a picture of the little whale by the pool.

But we will be there at the end of August, not for the big activity. :(

Have fun chatting with your pillow tonight! ;)

Wanda

Well, one line of rationalization ;) is that weekend is our 25th anniversary celebration weekend. We were going to go away anyway. So maybe we can go where we REALLY would want to go...
Our CA trip this month is actually our anniversary celebration trip tho'. :rolleyes:
I'm going to check around for August air fare.
We stayed at CSR -- lakeview last January. But we both said we used the room for showering and sleeping. The resort was nice, but almost a waste for us.
And to consider, DH admires pins. But he doesn't want to spend the weekend looking at them. So we can split up that weekend-- he does his thing and I do mine -- for the most part. But that sure doesn't sound like what we should do on a wedding anniversary weekend!! Oh well. We aren't always conventional anyway.
I have two weeks to mull over and look at airfare prices. But I sure could buy a lot of pins for what I would spend there! It just wouldn't be as much fun! :D

Congrats!!!!

We got a great rate at the contemporary for that event ($139 GV). First time at the contemporary for us!

Anyway about the airfare, go to transportation board and ask beverly lynn, she can work miracles for you with air. She is incredible!

Good Luck!

i was really bummed because i missed out on a delta fare of just over $200 (from DFW) a couple weeks ago. it's been running upwards of $265 since.

well, last night, i checked again and got the flights i wanted for just $169.50! that's the lowest we've paid in years!

now, if i can just get as good a fare for our trip to dl for disneyana in sept, i'll be a very happy camper :)

May I ask how you managed to get such a great rate at ASMu? Was there a "code" of some sort that you used? Did you reserve through the resort directly? Do you know if the other AS resorts have similar deals? Would love to know more!!

Thanks,

Christy

I've heard of the "Hispanic" code for paying less than $50.00/night at the AS hotels. It is called that way because it shows up in Hispanic magazines, but I got chewed out once I asked about it to a travel agent, because you aren't supposed to share it. I have seen it in the Dizpins board and even here, I think.. the Budget or Transportation boards. It is a three letter code, starting with C. I honestly don't recall the rest. You can make the reservations directly with the resorts. It does not include packages or airfare.

Do a search, I know it is up there somewhere.

Wanda

I also just booked 3 nights at AS Music (Calyspo) for the pin event. I used the discount code and was told by the CM that there are still many rooms available with that code.
If you want it please write me, I am not sure if I can announce the discount code on this site. Peggie

You guys are great! Thanks for all the help and info. I'll be checking it all out shortly. :D

And Peggie, I just emailed you through the DIS boards......didn't have another address for you. Thanks for your help, too! :D

Christy

Hi guys...

I'm putting on my resorts board moderator hat here for a minute to let you guys know that it is against board guidelines to post codes for Disney resorts. If you use codes from that link that is provided to be sure that you realize you are doing it at your own risk, since there is no guarantee that rate will hold up when you check in. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me! :cool:

If you are an annual passholder there are great rates on all of the hotel rooms starting on August 9th. All you have to do is call central reservations and ask for the annual passholder discount. I got into All Star Music. With tax it is 54 a night. A great rate. Seems like a bunch of us will be all the All Stars. We should find out who and make an All Stars pin meet too. Cool.

We booked 4 nights at ASMusic today, and are up for a meet during the August event! Say when and where..........;)

Christy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter