Oh my...yet ANOTHER DDP question...

PocahontasLookALike

DIS Veteran
Okay, so DH and I will be in the world for 8 nights, so cummulatively, we will have 16 TS credits, right?

So let's say, towards the end of our stay, if we each have 1 TS credit left, but want to eat the the California Grill (which is 2 TS/pp) are we allowed to combine our 2 remaining TS credits to cover my meal and pay OOP for my DH's meal?

I have no idea if this is feasible, but I'd sure like to know :thumbsup2

I don't see any problem! We are a family of 5 and we used our last TS at Chef Mickey's and only had 4 credits left! Used those credits and paid OOP for 1 child service! Have a great trip!

But in this case, 1 person would cost 2 credits. So if DH and I each have 1 TS credit remaining and we want to eat at a place where 1 person costs 2 credits, can we combine our credits? Is this totally confusing or what?!

Yes.

We've done two trips on the DDP. Bottom line is your meal credits are per trip (based on the number of nights you stay), per party...not per person or per day. You get your total and each time you eat you tell your waiter whether the whole tab is on DDP or if you want only one (or two or however many) meals from the DDP.

So you can definitely do the scenario you describe.

You can mix it up any way you'd like so long as you don't try to get adult meals on a kid's DDP plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter