Oh My... I just got

apple

Earning My Ears
My vaction packet in the mail today with the coolest lugguage tags!!!!!!
If you haven't seen them they are so neat and magical.... We are not doing the airport thing, i didn't know I would be getting the tags is was a nice surprise.

We leave on June 1 and check into the GF on June 5th cann't wait!!!

What is the vacation package ?

What if you book room only and have AP tickets - if no package - then no perks like the luggage tags ?

Anyone savy with a camera to take a picture of the luggage tag and place it on this web-site ?

Sooooo, since we are leaving on June 11th we should be seeing ours shortly too? :cheer2:

We got ours on Saturday. They are cool! They still have our reservation wrong, but they are cool!

We should be getting ours any day now. Our TA emailed us and let us know it was mailed. Once we get the first package we just have to hope our ME packet arrives on time lol.

I'd love to see a picture, too. I stopped at the TA's office today to get my paperwork for our June 1 trip, but no ME tags. She said that those are mailed separate. I can't wait!!! :cool1:

I don't know if this will work:

12fa.jpg

Well, cool, it worked. Here is the new luggage tag!!!

12fa.jpg

That is not the new tag. This is

tag1.JPG

and this

tag2.JPG

It is a hologram. Sorry about the glare. Best I could do. Hold it one way and no fireworks or mirror the other way, there they are !

Well, how come I got the old tags??? I just got them Saturday for our May/June trip?

apple said:
My vaction packet in the mail today with the coolest lugguage tags!!!!!!
If you haven't seen them they are so neat and magical.... We are not doing the airport thing, i didn't know I would be getting the tags is was a nice surprise.

We leave on June 1 and check into the GF on June 5th cann't wait!!!
What else do you get in the vacation package besides the tags........

Sorry I wasn't on line last night.

I got the new tags that change when you move them. I also got this clear plastic bags that will hold your infromation and confermation numbers.

It had the tags and guest itinerary in it.

this year we booked room only and tickets separately and didnt get tags...a bit of a disappointment....but we have last years tags already on the bags

for posting the pictures of the tags! I have a long time before I actually get them in person. They are really cute!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Our trip isn't until Nov.

Apple, just got back from the GF. LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT !!!!!
We have stayed at the yacht club and the beach club villas before. I liked them alot but now I know my favorite will be the GF! Have fun ! :wave:

We loved the tags we got for our March trip. They were Tinkerbell, but hard, durable plastic. Much better than the ones DCL sent us last year. I wonder if DCL will upgrade to the plastic ones?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter