Oh my, I can barely move!

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
I added 10 minutes to my normal workout routine yesterday and upon completing my workout I felt really good. My friend came over to me and said lets do something new and silly me agreed. BIG MISTAKE! This morning I woke up and I could barely get out of bed and taking the stairs today, even walking is a huge effort. What was I thinking!!

:bounce::wave::bounce:

{{{HUGS}}} sweetie. Good for you adding to your work out. Tomorrow will be easier for you. Soak in a hot tub, that will soothe your screaming muscles.

Katholyn

It hurts but feels good at the same time, right? Hang in there - think of what it's doing to your shape! :)

Congratulations!!! You joined the "I exercised so much my whole body hurts" club! :)

Sending some long-distance pixie dust to help ease the pain. I am cheering you on! Even though it's hard to move, you will feel better in a few days and your body will get used to it!!!!!!

Your doing great! To get the soreness out I recommend Keep on Keeping on! I found that works great if i get up sore I plug in a tape and get moving and i feel much looser by the time i'm done. If i sit on my fanny after a work out i feel sore but if i do something i feel great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter