Oh my GOODNESS - we ate a LOT!! (with pics)(days 5-7 up 7/9)

Thanks for the pics and the reviews - I see that you had an adr for 'Ohana then went to see Spectro - how did that work out? We have 5:40 adr's for 'Ohana in Sept and Spectro is 8 that night, so I was trying to see if we could do both - :confused3

We had 5:30 ADRs and were at MK by 7:30. Spectro was at 9 that night and people were already lining up in the prime spots. I think you'll get there in time to see it, but more than likely won't get a fantastic spot. It all depends on the crowd level and how many times it's being done that week. For us, it was only done twice so MK was pretty crowded that night.

We had 5:30 ADRs and were at MK by 7:30. Spectro was at 9 that night and people were already lining up in the prime spots. I think you'll get there in time to see it, but more than likely won't get a fantastic spot. It all depends on the crowd level and how many times it's being done that week. For us, it was only done twice so MK was pretty crowded that night.

OK, thanks - I think we'll make it, but we won't have a great view - it will have to do since we won't be able to make the Spectro later on that week

Great reviews!! We also ordered the cream spinach at Le Cellier - loved it!!! Le Cellier has gotten some bad reviews lately. But we have eaten there twice and love it both times.

I headed for the make your own pasta bar and got penne with pesto, artichokes, shrimp and prochiuto (sp). There was LOTS of stuff to pick from and I couldn't even finish the serving.
Oooooh, I hadn't heard of the make-your-own pasta bar - what you made sounds dead-on like something I'd want. Yum!!

I'm with you on the Lapu Lapu. I like my drinks fruity and sweet, and mine tasted like straight booze... dh ended up drinking both of ours. Oh well, at least I know it made him feel great throughout our dinner ;)

Awesome reviews!

Great dining reviews-and I also loved your TR!
We are going to POR in October so I am curious about it!

Thanks for taking the time to write everything up!

Just read your reviews tonight. Thanks so much for posting pictures as well as detailed reviews. Thanks again. :)

Another thanks for the great reviews! :) I was so glad to see a positive review of the WCC! I was considering changing our ADR, but decided to keep it after reading your thread!

While looking at the meals, I keep thinking, "That's ALOT of food!!". I think DH and I could easily split some of those meals and be satisfied. (We usually split meals when we go out just so we can eat dessert!)

Great job with the reviews. Good pictures. Nice perspective. :goodvibes

thanks for posting how many credits the restaurant meal equals to, it helps when im trying to decide where to go to. Very nice!

omg Jess.. you are a woman after my own heart! I am ADDICTED to anything cheesy... that herb cheese looked DIVINE!! What an awesome trip report.. you ate a lot of things that I would have ordered and loved... cheese, breads, anything creamy and rich.. haha (and you can tell by lookin' at me :lmao: )

I wanted to especially say thanks for the review of Ohana! We're going there for our "reception" dinner after we get married and I hear such great things about the potatoes and I am super excited to try the bread pudding! My fiance and I are both food/sweets people so I'm hoping after he eats this stuff he'll decide we have to come back to disney at least once a year to have it again! :banana:

thank you!!! :goodvibes

omg Jess.. you are a woman after my own heart! I am ADDICTED to anything cheesy... that herb cheese looked DIVINE!! What an awesome trip report.. you ate a lot of things that I would have ordered and loved... cheese, breads, anything creamy and rich.. haha (and you can tell by lookin' at me :lmao: )

I wanted to especially say thanks for the review of Ohana! We're going there for our "reception" dinner after we get married and I hear such great things about the potatoes and I am super excited to try the bread pudding! My fiance and I are both food/sweets people so I'm hoping after he eats this stuff he'll decide we have to come back to disney at least once a year to have it again! :banana:

thank you!!! :goodvibes

Glad you enjoyed it!! Those potatoes were SO good!

Good luck with your wedding, and Aruba is fantabulous, too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter