Oh Happy Day! Just Booked!!

TiszBear

DIS Veteran
Oh Happy Day!! Earlier this week I booked another Disney cruise for just my mom & I for March 2020. The best part, I splurged and booked concierge for us. I haven't told her that part only the part about the cruise. I want it to be a surprise as I want to surprise her as she deserves it and it's a way for me to say "thank you" to her for always being their for me and supporting me. I know it is over a year away and that is ok, it's something for us to look forward too.

Thank you all for listening to me.

Jennifer

I absolutely love planning and booking cruises and Disney is my favorite! It’s pure magic! Have a wonderful adventure!

Good for you taking mom with you. You'll have a great time. Let us know how the surprise comes about.
Love planning cruises. We have a 3 stateroom family reunion cruise set for Sept 2020. Even more time to plan.

Oh Happy Day!! Earlier this week I booked another Disney cruise for just my mom & I for March 2020. The best part, I splurged and booked concierge for us. I haven't told her that part only the part about the cruise. I want it to be a surprise as I want to surprise her as she deserves it and it's a way for me to say "thank you" to her for always being their for me and supporting me. I know it is over a year away and that is ok, it's something for us to look forward too.

Thank you all for listening to me.

Jennifer
party:Congrats!

Thank you all for the well wishes. So far, I talked to my mom and told her that she can't plan anything for March 2020 specifically anything the last 2 weeks of March 2020. As she was getting ready to ask why, she saw me smiling and said "what adventure are we going on now?" All I said was, we will be getting out of Wisconsin in March 2020 and it will be during my 2 week shutdown at work and that is all she needs to now right now. All she did was laugh and said, "I figured something was up as it is mom's intuition." All I did was say "you are going to love it and I will finally, finally get to surprise you!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter