Oh, A Drunk Little Cucumber!! - F&W Fun with Bro and Sis Nov. 11*UPDATE 6/17* Pg.32

I definitely get the bittersweet last day thing. Although I have to admit, most of the time I'm more happy to go home than not. It doesn't last long before I want to be in WDW again though!
All in all, sounds like a great last day! You got your Darth Vader vinyl, (with some help of a friendly CM!) some yummy food, too many souvenirs, hahaha. I can't wait for the wrap up!

What it's over?! :sad2:

Okay, you find the best food, seriously!

I've never seen that breakfast sandwich before. I showed my DH and he said it looks bomb, so i'll be keeping an eye out for it. What is that beverage you're drinking at DHS?......sigh, you're gonna make me so fat...

I definitely get the bittersweet last day thing. Although I have to admit, most of the time I'm more happy to go home than not. It doesn't last long before I want to be in WDW again though!
All in all, sounds like a great last day! You got your Darth Vader vinyl, (with some help of a friendly CM!) some yummy food, too many souvenirs, hahaha. I can't wait for the wrap up!

I never want to leave Disney, honestly. I would live there forever if I could. Oh, except I'd miss my furbabies. ;)

What it's over?! :sad2:

Okay, you find the best food, seriously!

I've never seen that breakfast sandwich before. I showed my DH and he said it looks bomb, so i'll be keeping an eye out for it. What is that beverage you're drinking at DHS?......sigh, you're gonna make me so fat...

Haha, I'd like to think that my GPS is forever positioned towards food.

I found that breakfast sandwich by accident one year, honestly. It's on Sunset Boulevard at Fairfax Fare. Very worth it. If they offer a bacon one, don't get it. The sausage is definitely superior.

That my friend is a frozen coke. So yummy. You can get them by Toy Story Mania. It's called a Wheezy Freezy. :lmao:

I cannot be held responsible for making anyone fat. :rolleyes1

I return after a break and you are on your last day :( Could you not have slowed this one down a little as well? :lmao:

Sounds like you had fun at DHS apart from not getting Darth Vader!

Love the bag and now I want some cheesecake! :laughing:

I return after a break and you are on your last day :( Could you not have slowed this one down a little as well? :lmao:

Sounds like you had fun at DHS apart from not getting Darth Vader!

Love the bag and now I want some cheesecake! :laughing:

Hahaha, this was the TR that I was like "must.....finish......before......TRIP!" I just wanted to get it done so I'm not working on three reports at the same time. That's a little excessive, even for me. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter