Oh, A Drunk Little Cucumber!! - F&W Fun with Bro and Sis Nov. 11*UPDATE 6/17* Pg.32

IheartDDuck

DIS Veteran
Hi guys! :wave2:

I figured I may as well get this next TR started! I just got back yesterday and I decided that I didn't want to wait to get it started.

Some of you know me. Some of you don't. Let's change that right now, shall we?

I'm Danielle...

CIMG4043.jpg

Things to know about me.

1) I love Disney

2) I love Disney

3) I love Disney

4) Clearly, from the picture above, do not give me toys at the dinner table. :rolleyes1

Okay, here's a more presentable picture....

DSCN0100.jpg

This trip was born out of some pain and some sorrow. Those who followed my PTR will know what that was. The link is below in my siggie for those who are interested.

Chris, my brother and travel partner...

CIMG4052.jpg

He's not a huge fan of pictures, so there aren't too many of them on this trip. He's older than I am, has a family at home with another on the way. My SIL Sara is very flexible and allowed him to go on this trip. :lmao:

I was alone for a few days, and met up with Megan (Tinkerbelluvr7) for a few of those days. It was a great DIS meet and a fun trip overall. There were ups, minor downs, lots of food, and lots of WINE!

Come along for the ride. :banana:

Here!!! :cool1: Now going back to read!

Great intros - looking forward to hearing all about your solo adventures as well as the rest of the trip.

You know I'm in! Sorry I haven't commented on your other TR in so long. I've been quite busy, but I'll be getting to it soon :teeth: Can't wait to read about this trip! :mickeyjum

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:You started...haven't read a word yet, but wanted you to know I'm here:woohoo::woohoo:

Ok, fully caught up now...I can't wait to see the trouble you and Megan got into!!!

Here!!! :cool1: Now going back to read!

Great intros - looking forward to hearing all about your solo adventures as well as the rest of the trip.

Yay! Glad you're here. :hug:

You know I'm in! Sorry I haven't commented on your other TR in so long. I've been quite busy, but I'll be getting to it soon :teeth: Can't wait to read about this trip! :mickeyjum

Haha Timmy, it's okay. Life and school and such is much more important to focus on. ;)

Here! Subbing, of course :)

Woo hoo!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:You started...haven't read a word yet, but wanted you to know I'm here:woohoo::woohoo:

Ok, fully caught up now...I can't wait to see the trouble you and Megan got into!!!

Haha, I don't know how much trouble I got in on this trip. I'm not allowed to talk about it..... :rolleyes1
I'm here!! :)

I'm here too!! I'm glad to see you made it home in one piece!

I did! The flight(s) were good back (had a layover in Atlanta). Just had a really late night last evening.

Marking my spot! Have to do a few things but will be back to read! :woohoo:

Yay! There's nothing really major yet. Hopefully shortly....

I'm here and ready to hear about the fun!

Yay!

I'm here and looking forward to it. :goodvibes

Hee hee, I thought about your briefly on this trip Lessa when I epically failed at trying to get a picture of the construction in Fantasyland.

I'm here :) I'm excited to hear about your newest trip! YAY!

Yay! So many readers already. :dance3:

Our next trips are coming up already! Just got back and I'm already counting down the days. :lmao:

and I'm here for the ride! Still need to get caught up on your other one, though....

Yay! So many readers already. :dance3:

Our next trips are coming up already! Just got back and I'm already counting down the days. :lmao:

I'm counting down too!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: 37 DAYS FOR ME AHHHHHH!!!!!!! I really can't wait. EEEEEE!! :banana: It's about time I go back. :rotfl: But really.

Subscribing. :)

Yay! Hi Sarah. :)

Subbing. Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Thanks! Hopefully I can keep it entertaining for everyone. lol

popcorn:: joining in popcorn::

:welcome:

and I'm here for the ride! Still need to get caught up on your other one, though....

Haha, that's okay. Normally I can't even stay caught up....

I'm counting down too!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: 37 DAYS FOR ME AHHHHHH!!!!!!! I really can't wait. EEEEEE!! :banana: It's about time I go back. :rotfl: But really.

You probably definitely need a break after starting college and such. It can be a little bit overwhelming, and I'm sure your vacation will be well deserved. Not too much longer now. ;)

Wow, how did I end up on the second page? I didn't even know you'd started!

Anyway, here I am... waiting. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter