Ogas cantina, are all reservations gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennisney

Mouseketeer
I've been trying to make a reservation there today for our november trip but every time i search on everyday it says:

We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later.

does this mean all the reservations are gone, or that the system is down? As Im sure it says something about there being nothing available for your time if theyre gone. Thank you!

Me too! I'll be drinking in the morning! But that's okay by me!

I was able to get reservations in October and January! The system is definitely overloaded, so I would keep trying.

I've been trying to make a reservation there today for our november trip but every time i search on everyday it says:

We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later.

does this mean all the reservations are gone, or that the system is down? As Im sure it says something about there being nothing available for your time if theyre gone. Thank you!
Try a different browser!

I just secured an Oga’s Cantina reservation and Droid Build reservation!
Edit- and a Savi’s Lightsaber reservation.

Last edited:

Got my two--one before our Brown Derby dinner and the other in the late morning. Had my pick of days and times though--these just worked for us. Figured we would hit it in the evening and in the late a.m. or may cancel one. System is definitely on overload though--it gave me no choice for my "guest" on the first reservation--didn't bring up my friends and family list. When I tried to add the name of my husband, I got the message he existed in my friends and family yet there was no way to select him. This was only an issue on the first reservation--my list populated fine for the second. Guess he will remain the "unknown guest" because it won't let me update it at this time. Probably need to let the website cool down a bit. . . :cold:

It took me a few tries but I was able to snag one at noon on 11/15.

I'm currently on a page with a Millennium Falcon telling me to wait, they'll be with me shortly, and not to refresh. So we'll see.

Just got one for 6:15pm on January 27th! The queue took about 15 minutes or so. The first time I selected the date, time, and party size, it said it couldn't check. I submitted again and it worked. Good luck to all!

It took a lot of tries and 2 different computers but I finally snagged Oga’s And Savi’s. I was getting tired of looking at that Millennium Falcon screen.

I got 2 of them. Looking for a 3rd but I think their servers are full now. 😁 took several tries. I don’t think the have quite the capacity for this.

I got breakfast on September 12 I can drink before noon - ALL good!!

I got Savi's on 9/12, Oga's on our Saturday and Monday HS days and droids for my kids on our Sat. HS day . .woo hooo

got my Oga's reservation!! now just need a droid or light saber reservation. We'll do what we can get into and do the other on our next trip. Just need to get past that millennium falcon page!

I got two! Had two browsers open and twice something stopped it going through so just clicked confirm on both, just to be safe. However, I'm sure I will be going both days.

I got everything I wanted on the day I wanted.; Oga's reservation and droid building.
I am beyond shocked now. Looks like I will be done with SWGE by noon :yoda::yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter