Ogas and RoR time conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC Jen

Wigs out even the biggest circus freaks.
We have an Ogas reservation time for today at 12:50. I was able to also get a boarding time for Rise of the Resistance with a boarding time of 1pm today.

Is there any way we can do both? Or do I need to cancel Ogas?

Last time we were there, we had the same situation. When you check into Oga's, let them know that you have a ROR boarding time. They will work with the ride if you are not able to get back in your window. So definitely do your Oga's and then go to ROR.

We went to Oga's on our trip last year just before the pandemic shut everything down. We enjoyed it and the drinks were good but there is no way I would risk losing a ride on RotR for it. If I remember correctly, you have some time to report to your RotR boarding group time but also there was not a fixed time for the BG. BG time was dependent on a number of factors including ride breakdowns before your group is called. Has that changed to a fixed time?

This sort of thing happens all the time with the system Disney created. They'll let you on Rise if you are late. As was suggested, talk to the cast members at either Oga's or the ride and they'll help you do both.

Do Oga's. Then go to Rise.

You don't need an excuse or a receipt or anything else. Rise cast members will allow you to enter and experience the attraction any time after your boarding group is called.

Do Oga's. Then go to Rise.

You don't need an excuse or a receipt or anything else. Rise cast members will allow you to enter and experience the attraction any time after your boarding group is called.

We had a very "strict" CM at the queue entrance. They told us at Oga's just to show our receipt. They highlighted the date/time for us and initialed and told us it wouldn't be necessary but just in case. We did have to show it to the CM to be allowed in the queue. We missed our Boarding Group by about 20 minutes due to the Oga ADR. It wasn't mean or anything, and we were more than prepared, but I don't know if he would have let us in as easily without the receipt. I should mention this was last July right after reopening from the pandemic shutdown and the CM's were of a higher caliber and on top of every rule at that time and not letting much slide. I would just keep the receipt handy, just in case, but definitely it happens all the time!

Has anyone run into this with the Savi's workshop? (Lightsaber building). Worrying about this for our upcoming trip - as far as the time conflicts go with ROR.

Has anyone run into this with the Savi's workshop? (Lightsaber building). Worrying about this for our upcoming trip - as far as the time conflicts go with ROR.

We had this scenario Memorial Day week. We missed our boarding group by about 10 mins and just told the CM that we had been at Savi's. They just scanned our MBs and sent us right through.

We had a very "strict" CM at the queue entrance...I should mention this was last July right after reopening...

This is definitely more relaxed. They are allowing anyone whose boarding group was already called to enter the queue.

Question has been answered. If a Savi's or Oga's reservation conflicts with RotR BG being called, go to Savi's or Oga's then to RotR and you will be allowed to ride.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!