Offsite Hilton for late arrival first night

dtr_angel

Sorry I'm Late
We won't be getting into Disney until around 10pm-midnight and don't want to spend the extra money to stay on property the first night since we're staying deluxe. My family is partial to Hilton/Hampton Inn hotels. I was looking for something for our arrival night and the cheapest options that fit our needs are the Hamptonn Inn S of Universal Studios and Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista ($17 more total than the first one but they advertise mickey waffles on their free breakfast haha)

Has anyone stayed at either one of these hotels or know where they are? We stayed off site twice last year so we are a little familiar with the area. Not sure which one would be the better choice or if anyone had any other suggestions.

Thanks!

Stayed LBV several times. It is only a couple minutes outside DTD in a row with lots of hotels. Stayed one or two nights always before an onsite stay doing the same thing you are doing or if I was only passing through town for a couple nights.

To give you idea when you leave DTD head on Hotel Plaza Blvd with the DTD hotels. At the end you will be at 535, turn left, go a couple blocks turn right on Palm Parkway and it will be down that road on your right. Great location and you will be on property in just a few minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!