Officially out of the Connections Fan Club!

remember the saying, "There's no such thing as a free lunch."

At the time I made my online order I was able to print out my online receipt. I have it right here. The page says "Please PRINT this page as a record of your order." I almost always do that when I order on-line.

LBYC-19 I understand your frustration about being on hold for so long. I have been fortunate - I have called Connections three times and have had the calls answered immediately. I call in the morning (eastern time) but I don't know if this is why I haven't had any waits.

What did drive me nuts with the Connections membership is that I signed up for it through Coolsavings. Two weeks after I signed up I called Connections and they had no record of my membership. I emailed Coolsavings and 10 days later I received an email response from them. It seems they had 'lost' my information along with that of others. The email said they would send it to Connections soon. To make a long story short it took OVER ONE MONTH for my membership information to get from Coolsavings to Connections.

I do understand that errors happen but I am most annoyed by the fact that it took Coolsavings 10 days to answer my email inquiry!:mad:

How many places can you make a $1200 purchase without a receipt?

Well Disney for one - they don't send out receipts when you make credit card payments on your reservations. I know you can ask for them and you may receive them - but you may not either.

I paid off a 1300 dollar reservation a month ago and have no receipt.

Liz

I know its frustrating to not get a receipt when you want one but I think more and more places are going that route (less paper, less expense). I am thinking there are so many times these days that your check is your receipt, your statement is your receipt, etc.

Just think now of all the things that automatically are deducted from my checking account! I know right now we have several insurance payments, a loan payment, aol, our newspaper, and I am sure more taken out and the receipt is our checking account statement the next month.

Anyway I am thinking its just more a sign of the times (of course also a sign of the times is these lengthly waits when calling for service places too).

It sounds like you did get your passes though so that is good - hope you enjoy your trip - whenever it is (mine is coming up soon and I can hardly wait!)

Liz

I know its frustrating to not get a receipt when you want one but I think more and more places are going that route (less paper, less expense). I am thinking there are so many times these days that your check is your receipt, your statement is your receipt, etc.

Just think now of all the things that automatically are deducted from my checking account! I know right now we have several insurance payments, a loan payment, aol, our newspaper, and I am sure more taken out and the receipt is our checking account statement the next month.

Anyway I am thinking its just more a sign of the times (of course also a sign of the times is these lengthly waits when calling for service places too).

It sounds like you did get your passes though so that is good - hope you enjoy your trip - whenever it is (mine is coming up soon and I can hardly wait!)

Liz

Beat them at their game if they make it hard for you to cancel before the trial month ends: Call your credit card company immediately and change the account number before the charge goes through!

Just tell them that you recently purchased an item online and suspect that your number may be used for further charges against your will in spite of your willingness to cancel during the trial period.

Wanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter