Official word on parking at Contemporary, if we just want to pool hop there (main pool)?

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
I know we can't pool hop at the DVC pool there, we love to pool hop at the main pool. We usually Uber over, but this trip we'll have a car. Any idea if they'll allow parking if no ADR?

They have become pretty strict with parking. I would not plan on being allowed in. I also don’t know if pool hopping has ever been officially reinstated so that could also prevent it if security doesn’t have that as someone being allowed again.

They have become pretty strict with parking. I would not plan on being allowed in. I also don’t know if pool hopping has ever been officially reinstated so that could also prevent it if security doesn’t have that as someone being allowed again.
Ok thanks. We did pool hop in October, with no issues. I wasn't aware that it was even stopped, so we just walked in. But this is helpful.

There is no pool hopping at WDW, for anyone (unless a resort is experiencing a pool rehab and then it is a specified pool). DVC pool hopping has not returned. If you are not a guest of the hotel, you are not supposed to use their pool. POFQ and POR are kind of an exception, however they are considered one resort. Also, the feature pool at the CR is scheduled for rehab from January 9th through April 2023 (no specific date announced).

Also, the feature pool at the CR is scheduled for rehab from January 9th through April 2023 (no specific date announced).
Yes. I was at BLT the week of January 22 and the feature pool at Contemporary was closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter