Official Wine & Dine 2014

regul8ter18

Mouseketeer
well it is now 2014 so I thought I would start a thread.

What: Wine & Dine Half Marathon

When: November 7-8 2014

Where: Walt Disney World

This race will be part of my Coast to Coast for 2014. Wine & Dine was my first half ever in 2011 and I am excited to run it again.

Who else is in?

Courtney:sulley:

Hi Courtney! :)

We are in! I might be walking the entire thing, but Mike and I both have that whole legacy thing going, so we are both planning on continuing the streak.:goodvibes

Is there a 5K attached to this weekend? I would really like to do that one! :)

Jacoby 46 said:
Is there a 5K attached to this weekend? I would really like to do that one! :)

Yes, at least there has been before.

I'm sadly sitting this one out. I promised DH we could take a non-race-cation this year.

Of course it's only January. Maybe ill hit the lottery.

I want to register for it when it opens...is it for sure the 7th and 8th?

I have wanted to run a night time race so it was between the W/D or the RnR Las Vegas but I cannot do both...so I am pretty sure I will go with Disney.

Count me in!!

Doing this with my three besties.

I started running around this time last year after I got a dog. Every time she and I run, I look at her and think "Who rescued who?".

Thank you, Figment!! Yes, I am in for the 5K! Can't wait! :) This will be my first 5K and what better place to do it in, right? :)

edited to add that I am running the 5K with my 14 year old daughter! :)

I'm about 90% sure I'm in again! My friend and his wife want to run it as their first, so if they commit at registration, then I'll do it. Or maybe my husband and I will just go again. :cool1:

It will be my second Coast 2 Coast of the year if I do. I'm doing Tink/Princess for the pink medal and have the DL half up and if W&D works out, will also get the blue C2C medal! :banana:

I'll be running this one again! :yay:
Got swept at mile 9 last time, so I've got a little unfinished business lol :thumbsup2 Bring it on!!

My wife and I are going to be running. Any ideas on when registration will open and how quickly it sells out?

The wife and I plan on running in this race this year and skipping the TOT. We ran the TOT race in 2012 and 2013.

I'm planning to run! This race is my motivation to get back to running once DD arrives in April. I'm hoping a half marathon 7 months postpartum is reasonable...

I'm in and I'll also be running the 5k with my then 9 year old daughter. She's been doing Disney kid's races since she was four and this will be her first Disney 5k.

As of right now there are 6 in my group who are running. This will both my dad and I 15th half marathon if all goes as planned. A family friend wanted to run a half at Disney and her daughter is joining us. This will be my moms first half ever. My sister might going us but isn't sure yet.

So now with all those runners I get to plan a trip. I can't wait for RD to post the updated info so we can make some decisions about everything.

The wife and I plan on running in this race this year and skipping the TOT. We ran the TOT race in 2012 and 2013.

Ditto - I'm done with TOT! My body just can't take another long summer of training down here in FL. ::faint::

I don't love the night race timing, but I've heard so many rave about W&D, I'm willing to give it a try. The slightly later date should give me a chance to take it easier in the worst of our summer heat, so... I'm in :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter