Official Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend 2015 Thread ** May 7-10, 2015

Belle Ella

DIS Veteran
TinkerBell15_1.png

Will you be participating in any of the 2015 Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend events? Drop by here so we can share tips, encouragement, and planning details with one another!

TinkHalf_Notes.png

From the official website of the Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend:
Registration for the 2015 Tinker Bell Half marathon Weekend is now open! Register here!

TinkHalf_Fees.png

Tinker Bell Half Marathon
82% Full
  • $195 by September 2, 2014
  • $210 between September 3 and September 23, 2014
  • $224 on or after September 24, 2014

Pixie Dust Challenge
96% Full
  • $320 by September 2, 2014
  • $345 between September 3 and September 23, 2014
    $370 on or after September 234, 2014

Tinker Bell 10K
SOLD OUT

Never Land 5K
98% Full
  • $70 per participant by February 27, 2015
  • $80 per participant on or after February 28, 2015

runDisney Kids Races
SOLD OUT
  • Diaper Dash
  • 100M
  • 200M
  • 400M

ChEAR Squad
  • Bronze - No Charge
  • Silver - $39 per package
  • Gold - $69 per package
  • Platinum Half - $99 per package

Pasta in the Park Party
SOLD OUT

TinkHalf_Schedule.png

Thursday, May 7

runDisney Health & Fitness Expo
Noon - 7:00 pm
Disneyland Hotel Exhibit Hall

Friday, May 8

Never Land 5K
Follow the second star to the right and straight on till morning!
5:00 am
Start/Finish: Disneyland Resort

9:00 am - 8:00 pm

Pasta in the Park Party
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

Saturday, May 9

Tinker Bell 10K
5:30 am

runDisney Kids Races
Every kid's a winner if you just "believe!"
9:00 am

9:00 am - 4:00 pm

Sunday, May 10

Tinker Bell Half Marathon
You can run, you can run, you can run!
5:30 am

TinkHalf_staytuned.png

photo_2.jpg
photo_1.jpg

TinkHalf_WISH.png

General registration for the Tinker Bell Half Marathon opens on August 12 at 9am PST

If you wish to be added to our list of runners, post below once registered
TinkerBellHalf.png

● AZlady - PDC
● Belle Ella - PDC
● Chiomaca - PDC
● Crazy4Disney06 - PDC
● CynthiaC925 - PDC
● CynthiaRebeca - PDC
● jblairosu
● kanadar - PDC
● keds - PDC
● keels - PDC
● kelly 1 - PDC
● kim339 - PDC
● liesel
● ludari - PDC
● M likes the mouse
● Miranda
● mla1977
● Outonarun - PDC
● rachlovestv - PDC
● Reelirish - PDC
● ReindeerMom - PDC
● Soccer Princess - PDC
● StarGirl11 - PDC
● Strawberry's mom&dad PDC
● TxRunnerMom - PDC
• Vegasgirl702
● VickiHD - PDC
• WDWarchitectguy - PDC
● Where'sPiglet? - PDC
• Whirlybird
● Wink25 - PDC
● 2tinkerbell

TinkerBell10K.png

● AZlady - PDC
● Belle Ella - PDC
● Chiomaca - PDC
● ColoBlu6
● Crazy4Disney06 - PDC
● CynthiaC925 - PDC
● CynthiaRebeca - PDC
● kanadar - PDC
● keds - PDC
● keels - PDC
● kelly 1 - PDC
● kim339 - PDC
● ludari - PDC
● LuvBaloo
● Outonarun - PDC
● rachlovestv - PDC
● RangerPooh
● Reelirish - PDC
● ReindeerMom - PDC
● Soccer Princess - PDC
● StarGirl11 - PDC
● Strawberry's mom&dad PDC
● TxRunnerMom - PDC
• txtara
● VickiHD - PDC
● Viva Las Disney
• WDWarchitectguy - PDC
● Where'sPiglet? - PDC
● Wink25 - PDC

Neverland5K.png

● ColoBlu6
● CynthiaC925
● kim339
● ludari
● M likes the mouse
● StarGirl11
• txtara
● Viva Las Disney
● 2tinkerbell

Last edited:
I am SO glad we have a Tinker Bell thread! :cool1:
Can't wait for early registration.

Hello Miss Vicki!!!! How are you? I've missed you. Are you running next month?

Hi Kim !!!! Great to hear from you. :) How is everything going ??? Yes, I running the DL 1/2 next month. Still having knee/medical issues so it's going to be a slow race for me.
Have you been to the park lately ??

That's exciting said:
As of now, my plan is to check in on Thursday the 7th and check out the following Tuesday the 12th. I will be at work on registration day so I hope I can get us all booked for the 10k. Does anyone know if this race sells out in the same day?

I'm hoping to do this with some buddies from another forum (weight loss)! I want to do a half marathon before I turn 40 next December. :) I haven't run regularly since cross country and track in high school, and I am only about halfway through my weight loss, so I have a lot of work to do! :)

I'm hoping to do this with some buddies from another forum (weight loss)! I want to do a half marathon before I turn 40 next December. :) I haven't run regularly since cross country and track in high school, and I am only about halfway through my weight loss, so I have a lot of work to do! :)

It's such a GREAT race to do and SO much fun. What a wonderful goal and congrats on your weight loess. :thumbsup2

Hi Kim !!!! Great to hear from you. :) How is everything going ??? Yes, I running the DL 1/2 next month. Still having knee/medical issues so it's going to be a slow race for me.
Have you been to the park lately ??

Things are good here! Sorry about your knee still bugging you; know how you feel, foot's still lingering too. It was getting better, but then last week started feeling it again. No parks, sigh. I haven't been since Tink, but will be there for a day next month to pick up an AP and then for Avengers.

As of now, my plan is to check in on Thursday the 7th and check out the following Tuesday the 12th. I will be at work on registration day so I hope I can get us all booked for the 10k. Does anyone know if this race sells out in the same day?

The races will most likely sell out the 1st day. All the other disney races have and more recently w/in the 1st 1/2 day, and some in the hour, of opening. That being said, the dates changed from Jan to Mother's Day so don't know if that will throw a wrench in people's plans either more to celebrate or less to be w/ mom. But if you aren't able to get everybody in or it sells out before you can reg, Get Travel and Acclaim Travel usually have bibs for the races. But try to do that reg fairly fast as well. With those companies, you will get a race reg and a 1day/1park ticket that is included w/ the price, but it's also a higher reg price.

Things are good here! Sorry about your knee still bugging you; know how you feel, foot's still lingering too. It was getting better, but then last week started feeling it again. No parks, sigh. I haven't been since Tink, but will be there for a day next month to pick up an AP and then for Avengers.

Sorry to hear about your foot :(
We're going for Halloween time, DH as Geppetto and our little guy as Pinocchio. I wonder if the Christmas will be in full swing for the Avengers weekend? I'm passing on that one but DH is doing it. I bet you are happy to get your AP again. :banana:

Sorry to hear about your foot :(
We're going for Halloween time, DH as Geppetto and our little guy as Pinocchio. I wonder if the Christmas will be in full swing for the Avengers weekend? I'm passing on that one but DH is doing it. I bet you are happy to get your AP again. :banana:

I'm hoping Xmas for Avengers too. As for my AP, soooo excited. Especially b/c of the anniversary next year, it's going to be a lot fun. Plus the discounts at the expo helps just a little; that and the early reg. :rotfl2: Oh my goodness Tink is going to be a long morning and trying to get 4 in before everything's gone... :faint:

Fantastic! I was, just yesterday, thinking about just doing the half this time, but now I will certainly do the Challenge :)

Hi
I'm planning on doing the half marathon (possibly my 20th half!) and the 10k for the challenge. This will be my 4th year doing the half and 2nd year doing the half & 10k combo. Excited!
It is going to sell out VERY quickly. I am also doing the Avengers half and that sold out super quick!

So excited! I was really worried about getting into everything with 4 regs, but this makes it that much easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter