***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Imagineering watchers. If you are trying to avoid Rise of the Resistance spoilers you may not want to watch Episode 6 of the Imagineering Story this Friday. Reportedly they show a lot of the ride and the inner workings.

Imagineering watchers. If you are trying to avoid Rise of the Resistance spoilers you may not want to watch Episode 6 of the Imagineering Story this Friday. Reportedly they show a lot of the ride and the inner workings.

Just to add specifics - the RotR portion will start at minute 52 .... they will cover GE in general and then the Falcon ride prior to that

Had no idea that the droid they were testing was autonomous. Which is neat, but also unfortunate, because to get the droid to the point of feeling safe with it roaming a very crowded land is going to be hard.

Imagineering has no current plans to use the autonomous character technology in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge or with any particular character or type of character.

“We’re constantly updating him,” Girdich said in the Disney+ docuseries. “Right now what we’re trying to do is refactor some of his code so that he can work a little bit better than he has in the past. More responsive, more reliable.”

I have never seen famous people as visitors to DL or WDW. I've always assumed they were moved around mostly backstage on VIP tours or the like.

I have never seen famous people as visitors to DL or WDW. I've always assumed they were moved around mostly backstage on VIP tours or the like.

We were in the pool with Hulk Hogan and his kids at Grand Floridian one day. They had no CMs guarding them. This was years ago when he had a show on Disney. We have seen other celebs while at Disney, but yep, they came in the back gate and cut the line.

Are there two entrances to Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge? I've seen where someone said that the CM told them that one entrance was not open and they went the other. Which is the best entrance?

Are there two entrances to Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge? I've seen where someone said that the CM told them that one entrance was not open and they went the other. Which is the best entrance?
Merged you to the proper thread
There are 2 entrances and exit to SWGE, but only the entrance through Grand Avenue is open at rope drop. The other, at tsland opens later in the morning. Both are used as exits

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!