***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Do we think that we will find out the connection between The Mandelorian and Batuu? Like why did that stuff wind up here? Just that it was sold to Dok-Ondar or like will Batuu be referenced in the show?
Good question. There is so much in Dok Ondars tho it could that he just bought it from someone at some point.

SW fan from the beginning :). Worried I’d be terribly disappointed, wan’t. Was it as I had expected? - nope, but not necessarily a bad thing. It’s as immersive as it can reasonably be expected IMO.

Experienced DL’s version in late August. The interaction between the roving CMs was initially disorienting, then became the focus of my time there. Very smooth and organic, milling about, the guests were chill. No stalking of characters demanding selfies, etc.

Very different my multiple days at WDW’s version late Sept/early Oct. Few ‘sightings’ & those were mostly photo op type, disappointing. Tired of reading that things had to be dumbed down for WDW guests as they were unable to play along with things. Hoping these character interactions have been tweaked for our upcoming WDW holiday trip & that ROTR is up & running!!!

Not really affecting the guest but they are finally opening a SWGE cafeteria for the cast. They are giving them the chance to name it by voting, these are the options:
Docking Bay 8
Smuggler's Nook
Admiral Snackbar
Kyber Cafe
Hondo's Hideaway
Black Spire Bistro
I'm sure you can guess which name is winning :)

Has anyone picked up this cookbook yet?

Is it available in the parks? I would definitely want to look through it before I buy it.
I don't have it, but I know it's available on Amazon, and, I'd imagine, other book sellers as well.

ETA: Whoops, realized you want to look through it first. Wonder if it's in store at Barnes & Noble?

2nd ETA: It appears to be available at the B&N by me. Target has it online, so you could return it in store if it's not up to par.

Not really affecting the guest but they are finally opening a SWGE cafeteria for the cast. They are giving them the chance to name it by voting, these are the options:
Docking Bay 8
Smuggler's Nook
Admiral Snackbar
Kyber Cafe
Hondo's Hideaway
Black Spire Bistro
I'm sure you can guess which name is winning :)
If it's not "Admiral Snackbar" they need to be flogged! 😜

Kyber Cafe sounds like the most in-universe name to me...though that doesn’t really matter backstage and Admiral Snackbar is awesome! And this from a person who doesn’t like movies 4-6 much.

If it's not "Admiral Snackbar" they need to be flogged! 😜
Kyber Cafe sounds like the most in-universe name to me...though that doesn’t really matter backstage and Admiral Snackbar is awesome! And this from a person who doesn’t like movies 4-6 much.
Admiral Snackbar, indeed is the one with the most votes
They can sell a WRAP
And a FRAPP
And get their food ASAP
hopefully have enough seating so no one needs to sit on your LAP
And after you eat they need a refresher to.... well you get the point ;D

Here now...Just jumped in the single rider ride for MFSR - scared at how long I’ll be waiting. Standby is 75 mins...

Here now...Just jumped in the single rider ride for MFSR - scared at how long I’ll be waiting. Standby is 75 mins...
when you got into the SR line where did you start? closer to the attraction entrance or by the bottom of the stairs or in between?

Right at entrance....in the long corridor now. It’s moving but have no sense of where we’ll meet up with the standby line.

Right at entrance....in the long corridor now. It’s moving but have no sense of where we’ll meet up with the standby line.
SR doesn't really have a wait time since there are so many variables on how to load each pod. But from there it should be around 30 to 40 minute wait. Please check back with us and let us know. Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter