***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

I have a couple of questions. First if we have reservations for Ogas do we actually have to purchase anything or can we go just to look around? Second, we are a family of 5. I have reservations for Savis to build lightsabers for my older two kids. Will they let all 5 of us in?

I have a couple of questions. First if we have reservations for Ogas do we actually have to purchase anything or can we go just to look around? Second, we are a family of 5. I have reservations for Savis to build lightsabers for my older two kids. Will they let all 5 of us in?
You can tour Oga's without a reservation. You are not required to buy anything but the cm that work there are working off of tips so if your'e not planning to consume I would cancel the reservation and just ask to tour it
For Savi only one builder and one guest can go in

You can tour Oga's without a reservation. You are not required to buy anything but the cm that work there are working off of tips so if your'e not planning to consume I would cancel the reservation and just ask to tour it
For Savi only one builder and one guest can go in
So in other words one of us adults will be stuck outside with our youngest while our older two build? I guess that leads me to will they let one adult supervise two children building? A 10 and 7 year old

So in other words one of us adults will be stuck outside with our youngest while our older two build? I guess that leads me to will they let one adult supervise two children building? A 10 and 7 year old
Yes, how old is the youngest not building?

Yeah, i don't think all 5 could go in. If it was a baby then maybe, there's just no room for 5 in 2 building stations, you can always ask though
I heard that the experience is really what to go for. Is it worth it for $200 a piece? I feel like if we cant all go it might not be worth it.

I heard that the experience is really what to go for. Is it worth it for $200 a piece? I feel like if we cant all go it might not be worth it.
It's a personal opinion, if you want a custom made (by you) lightsaber then it's worth it. The experience is well scripted and performed. You'll find reviews in the merchandise thread

You can always change 1 Savi reservation to a different time and split the adults and the saber builders. 4 of you in total can participate and the 3 year old won’t get bored in Savi’s.

You can always change 1 Savi reservation to a different time and split the adults and the saber builders. 4 of you in total can participate and the 3 year old won’t get bored in Savi’s.
That is what we are doing with our family of 5: two reservations, 45 minutes apart and my husband I will trade off going with one of the older kids while the other parent stays with the other two kids outside.

Question... Does Kylo Ren have specific times or place that he shows up at in GE? Is it on the MDE app? We are going in January - perhaps his times/appearances may change by then?? I would not want to miss him.. Thanks

Question... Does Kylo Ren have specific times or place that he shows up at in GE? Is it on the MDE app? We are going in January - perhaps his times/appearances may change by then?? I would not want to miss him.. Thanks
No he's appearance along with all other characters at GE is random

Any chance they are testing fastpass system at Smugglers Run? We accidentally or fortuitously used our magic bands on the fastpass posts (?) with a CM there, so it felt official. The Mickey's lit up green, the CM pointed out the direction to walk, and we were on the ride soon after; didn't go through the long que that winds all around. Great ride! BTW we were there around 6:15 in the evening.

Any chance they are testing fastpass system at Smugglers Run? We accidentally or fortuitously used our magic bands on the fastpass posts (?) with a CM there, so it felt official. The Mickey's lit up green, the CM pointed out the direction to walk, and we were on the ride soon after; didn't go through the long que that winds all around. Great ride! BTW we were there around 6:15 in the evening.
Did you happen to have an "anytime" fastpass? It's possible if you did, it may have gotten used. Just a thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter