***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

This menu thing is not the hill to die on, but I do find it telling of things in general. Just another knock to the already long list of why GE falls short. I'm not saying there isn't fun to be had, or that it's not enjoyable. The menu is also confounds me because only the titles were Star Wars-y...the descriptions underneath were normal "Earth" English.

Im not sure where to ask this .... How will one get to the park on Nov 2 for the EEMH with the road closures for the half marathon ?
Posted under wrong title not sure how to move it

Im not sure where to ask this .... How will one get to the park on Nov 2 for the EEMH with the road closures for the half marathon ?
The 10K is on November 2nd so less roads are impacted. All pertinent detours will be in place - all guests still are able to access DHS.

Even when the races go through the parks, they have ways for you to get around.
Detours will be clearly marked.

We will be attending DHS a couple times between 1/1/20 and 1/8/20 -- any thoughts as to which days may use boarding groups for Galaxy's Edge?

We will be attending DHS a couple times between 1/1/20 and 1/8/20 -- any thoughts as to which days may use boarding groups for Galaxy's Edge?
It's difficult to say as Disney put these in place for the opening of SWGE in August and I believe the only day they were used was Aug 29th, opening day. It's hard to predict crowds as personally I had thought SWGE would have a bigger draw in Aug/Sep when it first opened. It's hard to tell how much of a draw RotR is going to have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!