***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

just heard back from them they said to check back on the 29th unless I want to the vip tour by the hour. Im guessing they are still working out this price point?
Did anyone hear anything different?

here is the old one for reference https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/hollywood-studios/star-wars-guided-tour/

edit and 2 youtubers tim tracker and I want to say it was WDW couple went and saw a preview of this and they had cast members saying there would be a new SW tour based on that.. cost though who knows? im hoping its still 100 something bucks like the old one but I'm not holding my breath.
Interesting. Why wouldn't they be selling it now if the land is about to open? I basically hate how they are rolling this land out in WDW 😂😂

My son was able to get a pic with my daughter today. I raised them right :)
View attachment 425787
Love it! Back in June, there was a photopass photographer in front of the photo-op tarp that covered up the entrance to GE who instructed me and my husband to do this exact shot! He didn't explain what the end result would look like, so when he showed it to us on his camera it felt like a magic shot! ^_^

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter