***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

What is it called so I can set my DVR??

Found this:
Freeform will go behind-the-scenes with a look at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, the new themed areas at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and Disneyland Resort in Southern California. As part of its 30 Days of Disney programming, the network will air a two-hour special Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – Adventure Awaits on Sunday, September 29 at 8 PM EDT, with Neil Patrick Harris as host and celebrity guests including Kaley Cuoco, Keegan-Michael Key, Jay Leno, Sarah Hyland, Miles Brown, and more.

Does anyone know if the blue and green milk are gluten free? How about any other gluten free options in the land?

I have read that the green and blue milk are gluten free!
That would be great! I wonder how I could find out officially? My DH might not accept “I read it on a message board” and simply drink them haha! But thanks, knowing they probably are makes me want to find out for sure. Maybe just ask at the stand.

That would be great! I wonder how I could find out officially? My DH might not accept “I read it on a message board” and simply drink them haha! But thanks, knowing they probably are makes me want to find out for sure. Maybe just ask at the stand.
When someone has allergies or intolerances you go to the venue and ask for the allergy information. They have a binder with all the ingredients, if you're still unsure you can ask to speak with a coordinator, at sit down restaurants you can talk directly with a chef

Does anyone know if the blue and green milk are gluten free? How about any other gluten free options in the land?

I googled it and found a couple of websites that review for people with allergies. Here's one that lists all the food in Batuu and if it is vegetarian, vegan, dairy or gluten free. Here's another that has screenshots of the allergy menu from Disneyland. I did see a third site say that the milk has oats which are considered gluten free but some people have a sensitivity to. You could always email Special Diets at Disney and ask- this is from the website:

Contact Us with Additional Questions
For other questions related to food allergies and other special dietary needs and requests, contact us at Special.Diets@DisneyWorld.com. Our team will assist you in navigating the dining process.

When someone has allergies or intolerances you go to the venue and ask for the allergy information. They have a binder with all the ingredients, if you're still unsure you can ask to speak with a coordinator, at sit down restaurants you can talk directly with a chef
I googled it and found a couple of websites that review for people with allergies. Here's one that lists all the food in Batuu and if it is vegetarian, vegan, dairy or gluten free. Here's another that has screenshots of the allergy menu from Disneyland. I did see a third site say that the milk has oats which are considered gluten free but some people have a sensitivity to. You could always email Special Diets at Disney and ask- this is from the website:

Contact Us with Additional Questions
For other questions related to food allergies and other special dietary needs and requests, contact us at Special.Diets@DisneyWorld.com. Our team will assist you in navigating the dining process.

Thanks everyone! I guess I should have just googled it myself, at least after I asked here to see if anyone knew. So... thanks for answering anyway. I get carried away asking here, everyone is always so helpful :love:.

We are very familiar with allergies at Disney, but have found that at small locations/kiosks/vendors YMMV on what you get. The binders don’t always answer it if there are questionable ingredients, such as the oats you mention. In that case you really have to consider it non GF, unless they are willing to officially label it GF, meaning certified GF oats (or at least someone is sure enough to commit to calling it GF). So Disney is wonderful at both QS and TS restaurants, but not quite as good with this kind of specialty kiosk.

I am now off to check those links, @preemiemama, thanks! Maybe I’ll also shoot off a quick email.

Thanks everyone! I guess I should have just googled it myself, at least after I asked here to see if anyone knew. So... thanks for answering anyway. I get carried away asking here, everyone is always so helpful :love:.

We are very familiar with allergies at Disney, but have found that at small locations/kiosks/vendors YMMV on what you get. The binders don’t always answer it if there are questionable ingredients, such as the oats you mention. In that case you really have to consider it non GF, unless they are willing to officially label it GF, meaning certified GF oats (or at least someone is sure enough to commit to calling it GF). So Disney is wonderful at both QS and TS restaurants, but not quite as good with this kind of specialty kiosk.

I am now off to check those links, @preemiemama, thanks! Maybe I’ll also shoot off a quick email.
It looks like they are calling it "gluten friendly", so the oats are a possibility. The first thing that popped up for me when I googled was this site that mentioned oats. She has screen shots of the ingredients lists in her blog.

Are you sure about that??
just heard back from them they said to check back on the 29th unless I want to the vip tour by the hour. Im guessing they are still working out this price point?
Did anyone hear anything different?

here is the old one for reference https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/hollywood-studios/star-wars-guided-tour/

edit and 2 youtubers tim tracker and I want to say it was WDW couple went and saw a preview of this and they had cast members saying there would be a new SW tour based on that.. cost though who knows? im hoping its still 100 something bucks like the old one but I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited:
Found this:
Freeform will go behind-the-scenes with a look at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, the new themed areas at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and Disneyland Resort in Southern California. As part of its 30 Days of Disney programming, the network will air a two-hour special Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – Adventure Awaits on Sunday, September 29 at 8 PM EDT, with Neil Patrick Harris as host and celebrity guests including Kaley Cuoco, Keegan-Michael Key, Jay Leno, Sarah Hyland, Miles Brown, and more.

Sure I'll watch a 2 hour commercial...I won't be the only one

It looks like they are calling it "gluten friendly", so the oats are a possibility. The first thing that popped up for me when I googled was this site that mentioned oats. She has screen shots of the ingredients lists in her blog.
Tha is for that! I guess based on her page my DH should just pass on the milk. He won’t care at all, actually, I just wanted to try both colors and figured if 4 of us could share it might not be as much of a waste. I have a hunch my sons and I aren’t going to be too fond of it and will only want a taste each. Maybe I should just stick with trying one color to say we did.

just heard back from them they said to check back on the 29th unless I want to the vip tour by the hour. Im guessing they are still working out this price point?
Did anyone hear anything different?

here is the old one for reference https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/hollywood-studios/star-wars-guided-tour/

edit and 2 youtubers tim tracker and I want to say it was WDW couple went and saw a preview of this and they had cast members saying there would be a new SW tour based on that.. cost though who knows? im hoping its still 100 something bucks like the old one but I'm not holding my breath.
I can’t wait to see if they do a new one. We did the current tour (plus the inclusion of walking in the March of the First Order) in December and it was awesome. For the poster that commented about it being kid-centric, it was a birthday gift for my 40 year old husband and he probably enjoyed it more than my kids!

depends on the size there is a padded case and I believe the longer one is 32" ?so I domestic carry on size is 22 I believe I would reach out to the airline but I would guess it would be ok.

I took one home on JetBlue last night with no problems. Fit in the overhead bin.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter