***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Are you sure about that??

Interesting as I called as I was curious and the CM I spoke with, take this with a grain of salt as the answers are all over the place with them, and I was told NO rides I also asked about the desert party and they still have no answer for opening week.....

Interesting as I called as I was curious and the CM I spoke with, take this with a grain of salt as the answers are all over the place with them, and I was told NO rides I also asked about the desert party and they still have no answer for opening week.....
I have just assumed they aren't going into the new land. It's interesting someone else was told otherwise

I have just assumed they aren't going into the new land. It's interesting someone else was told otherwise

The phone CM seem to be all over the place as she said NO rides but in reading the description is says Star Tours is a part of it....????

I do find it hard to believe that the current Star Wars tour will include anything in the new land because if it did, I assume it would be lots more expensive!

:( been trying since reservations opened to get a spot at the cantina for my husband and I. I am hoping we can snag a cancellation. I tried right after reservations opened over and over for a couple hrs and nothing was available for us 8/29-9/1. Here’s hoping something will open

:( been trying since reservations opened to get a spot at the cantina for my husband and I. I am hoping we can snag a cancellation. I tried right after reservations opened over and over for a couple hrs and nothing was available for us 8/29-9/1. Here’s hoping something will open
Yep, I'm right there with ya.....give it a week or so. People will start dropping their duplicate reservations eventually!

Me too. Same dates

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter