***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Slow news week. Anyways just checked the site and not sure if this has been already posted but here's a list of attractions open for EEMH on Sept 1 through Nov 2nd
AS2
RnRC
SDD
ST
TSM
ToT
Muppetvision and Walt Disney Presents is opening at 10am
Launch Bay and Lighting McQueen Racing Academy at 9am

Slow news week. Anyways just checked the site and not sure if this has been already posted but here's a list of attractions open for EEMH on Sept 1 through Nov 2nd
AS2
RnRC
SDD
ST
TSM
ToT
I’m assuming MFSR will be open as well? Or is that just a given?

Just came back from live streaming at DHS. I caught the March of the First Order and got to talking with a coordinator for the shows. She said that MotFO last day is indeed this weekend but Galacy Far Far Away will stay for the time being as a celebration to SW outside of SWGE. Also the roaming stormtroopers will stop this weekend as well, meaning no stormtroopers during the dessert party

AS2
RnRC
SDD
ST
TSM
ToT

Thank you very much for this information. It will help in my touring plans.

Just came back from live streaming at DHS. I caught the March of the First Order and got to talking with a coordinator for the shows. She said that MotFO last day is indeed this weekend but Galacy Far Far Away will stay for the time being as a celebration to SW outside of SWGE. Also the roaming stormtroopers will stop this weekend as well, meaning no stormtroopers during the dessert party
This stinks. I really liked MotFO and hearing the soundtrack when we were nearby. Do you think they'll have something similar in SWGE?

This stinks. I really liked MotFO and hearing the soundtrack when we were nearby. Do you think they'll have something similar in SWGE?
Galaxy's Edge has roaming stormtroopers and Kylo Ren. Because it's a "real place" we don't get specific shows like MotFO or AGFFA, but the reason they are stopping is because the troopers need to rehearse for the new spiels and scenarios at GE

Rey also darts and dashes throughout Batuu. We never saw her stop - always moving.

One of the Resistance guys - sorry, @yulilin3 that’s all I know 😉 - did a little talk and interacted with the crowd in front of the RotR TIE Fighter.

Rey also darts and dashes throughout Batuu. We never saw her stop - always moving.

One of the Resistance guys - sorry, @yulilin3 that’s all I know 😉 - did a little talk and interacted with the crowd in front of the RotR TIE Fighter.
The only other character, other than Rey,Chewbacca, Kylo and troopers is Vi Moradi. Was she a girl?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter