***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

We JUST re-purchased our AP for our summer trip as we are going for 2 weeks - we are thrilled as we will be there from August 16 - 31 - I am hoping to jump on that preview when it is released!!!!!

This could be a problem for non-pass holders getting their vacation in before the land officially opens on the 29th. I hope they still let folks into HS to do other things, while the pass holders are entering the land. It may make HS a lot more crazy to even enter, I don't know.

This could be a problem for non-pass holders getting their vacation in before the land officially opens on the 29th. I hope they still let folks into HS to do other things, while the pass holders are entering the land. It may make HS a lot more crazy to even enter, I don't know.
That’s exactly how it worked with Pandora - the rest of the park operated as normal during the preview period.

Not necessarily a loss in capacity but I think there is a loss of efficiency with keeping lines moving. No FP is also easier for CMs.

I definitely agree that the two parks are very different but at the same time I think WDW over uses FP in some cases.
I agree that they overuse it, but that is because they hit capacity on the e-ticket rides and they have to offer something to the FP seekers. Rides that we never even considered needing a FP on are now longer lines, and newbies happily book those FP and think they are getting a bonus!

What are people's guesses for when we can sign up for the previews? I’ve never had an AP before so never done a preview. Do you sign up online? I just want to make sure we have our APs and they’re activated in time

What are people's guesses for when we can sign up for the previews? I’ve never had an AP before so never done a preview. Do you sign up online? I just want to make sure we have our APs and they’re activated in time
Yes it would be online. Disney will send out a date/time for sign ups and then it will go live.

Yes it would be online. Disney will send out a date/time for sign ups and then it will go live.
So basically I should get our APs and activate them ASAP after moving? Do they send out an email or should I just watch this thread

So basically I should get our APs and activate them ASAP after moving? Do they send out an email or should I just watch this thread
They should send out an email but as others will tell you sometimes the emails don't get to everyone so watch here to make sure.

They should send out an email but as others will tell you sometimes the emails don't get to everyone so watch here to make sure.
Okay thanks! I’m guessing the spots fill up super fast. I hope everything goes well and we can get a spot otherwise we’ll be avoiding SWGE like the plague

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter