***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

I got off the bus on the way home from work and was walking to meet my husband who meets me halfway. I saw I had a text from him to say we we have a date! I call him straight away and scream down his ear when, when, tell me, I’m so excited, when can we fly out, I need to get on the Dis.

He stops and says what are you on about, sounding confused. I stop and say Galaxy’s Edge and the DL opening date, what are you on about?

Turns out he had got home and received the hospital letter regarding the date for his long awaited knee operation. Whoops, bad wife! :rotfl:

I got off the bus on the way home from work and was walking to meet my husband who meets me halfway. I saw I had a text from him to say we we have a date! I call him straight away and scream down his ear when, when, tell me, I’m so excited, when can we fly out, I need to get on the Dis.

He stops and says what are you on about, sounding confused. I stop and say Galaxy’s Edge and the DL opening date, what are you on about?

Turns out he had got home and received the hospital letter regarding the date for his long awaited knee operation. Whoops, bad wife! :rotfl:
:rotfl:bad wife, good Star Wars fan :laughing:

I still haven't decided whether to Disneybound or attempt full(ish) costumes. Especially since it's my first Celebration.
Husband is attempting a costume. I cosplayed ECCC twice, but none of my costumes are Star Wars. Might attempt one in the future, just not sure I have time to make everything!!

Apparently TWDC have paid for a big advert space during the Super Bowl. Is there any chance it could be an advert for Galaxy’s Edge? Or is it more likely to be an Episode 9 trailer?

I also read on Twitter that TSL’s opening date was announced during last years Super Bowl. Is this true? I personally couldn’t find anything to back it up.

Apparently TWDC have paid for a big advert space during the Super Bowl. Is there any chance it could be an advert for Galaxy’s Edge? Or is it more likely to be an Episode 9 trailer?

I also read on Twitter that TSL’s opening date was announced during last years Super Bowl. Is this true? I personally couldn’t find anything to back it up.
More than likely spots for marvel movies.

And no, it was announced on GMA.

We could get a DL date today during the earnings report.

I’ve had my fingers crossed all day for this. After me thinking the Super Bowl advert might have been it though, I’m really trying not to get my hopes up!

I do worry that Disney are going to try and be clever here and not announce DL's opening date until May 4th. As Iger has just said himself on the earnings call, these lands need very little marketing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!