***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

I'm watching zero things about the ride, can some one just sum up the reactions so far; spectacular? disappointing? In line with expectations?

Generally that it has exceeded expectations and is emotional and immersive and the culmination of Imagineering (using all sorts of effects)

Did have one down period/people having to be removed so I think that will be the big thing to watch going forward. If it can have pretty solid "up" time it should be a game changer

Drones were cool!
from our viewpoint they were kind of disappointing, they barely went up, hovered and went back down. The ceremony was definitely lackluster but the entertainment with the Resistance fighters, Vi, First Order, Kylo and Chewie was so much fun and I wish they would incorporate some aspects in every day entertainment

from our viewpoint they were kind of disappointing, they barely went up, hovered and went back down. The ceremony was definitely lackluster but the entertainment with the Resistance fighters, Vi, First Order, Kylo and Chewie was so much fun and I wish they would incorporate some aspects in every day entertainment
I believe they were supposed to do more but were problematic so they only did the up and down.

What is the intensity level of ROTR? from the video I watched it seemed more of like a dark ride than a thrill ride. How much does this truly bounce you around? is the drop like a pirate of the carribean drop or more like splash mountain? from what I saw online I didn't really see any drop? so im confused about the 40 inch height limit and all the warnings with this ride

What is the intensity level of ROTR? from the video I watched it seemed more of like a dark ride than a thrill ride. How much does this truly bounce you around? is the drop like a pirate of the carribean drop or more like splash mountain? from what I saw online I didn't really see any drop? so im confused about the 40 inch height limit and all the warnings with this ride
Not really that intense but it does bounce you around, going forward, backward, sideways and sound, with sharp movements sometimes. The drop is a one second thing into the simulator portion, that portion is like st.
If Disney says it needs to be 40"they have their reasons

This is being discussed in several threads but want to post everywhere so everyone knows.
In order to ride rotr it looks like you have to join a boarding group. A reservation from Oga or droid depot or savi won't grant you access to the ride

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191205-072616_Disney World.jpg
    Screenshot_20191205-072616_Disney World.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 28
Not really that intense but it does bounce you around, going forward, backward, sideways and sound, with sharp movements sometimes. The drop is a one second thing into the simulator portion, that portion is like st.
If Disney says it needs to be 40"they have their reasons

Sometimes restrictions are for if something goes wrong too. Like maybe it would be fine for any height if everything works right but maybe if it can stop suddenly a smaller child could bang their head or something.

No idea if this is the case her but I know for some rides people ride it and think "really? That wasn't bad" but the issue is if the ride has a stoppage - so reason isn't always visible to the average rider. I know same thing with some of the pregnancy warnings - if it stops short the restraint count hit the mother's belly, things like that.

This is being discussed in several threads but want to post everywhere so everyone knows.
In order to ride rotr it looks like you have to join a boarding group. A reservation from Oga or droid depot or savi won't grant you access to the ride
and to join the boarding group where do you need to go to scan to get a "boarding pass"? the ride or the entrance to the land?

Question regarding the Boarding Group. Does anyone know whether you can join a Boarding Group in the morning, return to your hotel room for a rest break, then go back to Studios without forfeiting your Boarding Group assignment?

Question regarding the Boarding Group. Does anyone know whether you can join a Boarding Group in the morning, return to your hotel room for a rest break, then go back to Studios without forfeiting your Boarding Group assignment?
You have 2 hours to return once your group has been called

Most have said words and photos don’t do it justice. I have yet to see a bad review.
Interesting. I also don't want to watch the video or hear much about the ride except....did you Love it/Hate it/Criticism's?

10000000% love it. Favorite attraction in Orlando now followed by Hagrid's
That is a WOW review! I'm curious to see how many others feel that way. It would be highly unusual for more rave reviews than not. Can't wait to try it in January!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter