***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread

HCinKC

Hopeful Companion
This menu thing is not the hill to die on, but I do find it telling of things in general. Just another knock to the already long list of why GE falls short. I'm not saying there isn't fun to be had, or that it's not enjoyable. The menu is also confounds me because only the titles were Star Wars-y...the descriptions underneath were normal "Earth" English.

• WiWe

Earning My Ears
    Im not sure where to ask this .... How will one get to the park on Nov 2 for the EEMH with the road closures for the half marathon ?
    Posted under wrong title not sure how to move it

hiroMYhero

I'm satisfied with my care...
    Im not sure where to ask this .... How will one get to the park on Nov 2 for the EEMH with the road closures for the half marathon ?
    The 10K is on November 2nd so less roads are impacted. All pertinent detours will be in place - all guests still are able to access DHS.

• gharter

DIS Veteran
    Even when the races go through the parks, they have ways for you to get around.
    Detours will be clearly marked.

Opie100

DIS Veteran
    We will be attending DHS a couple times between 1/1/20 and 1/8/20 -- any thoughts as to which days may use boarding groups for Galaxy's Edge?

rteetz

Rumors and News Moderator
    We will be attending DHS a couple times between 1/1/20 and 1/8/20 -- any thoughts as to which days may use boarding groups for Galaxy's Edge?
    There is no way to know. They haven’t used them since opening day.

scrappinginontario

DIS Veteran
    It's difficult to say as Disney put these in place for the opening of SWGE in August and I believe the only day they were used was Aug 29th, opening day. It's hard to predict crowds as personally I had thought SWGE would have a bigger draw in Aug/Sep when it first opened. It's hard to tell how much of a draw RotR is going to have.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS