• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Knowing how chill MCO is based on their Twitter account (solid content, worth following them if you haven't already), I don't think it'll be an issue. Maybe separating the cap from the bottle is ok unless folks wanted to keep theirs unopened.
Unopened would be too much liquid. Best bet would be to keep the tops and bottle separate but either way they need to be empty.

Others have reported having no problem. That said, I’d take them in my carry on, empty, of course. TSA will probably have seen them come through and will know they aren’t bombs. In checked luggage, however, they will cause a problem on the x-ray, I would think.

Others have reported having no problem. That said, I’d take them in my carry on, empty, of course. TSA will probably have seen them come through and will know they aren’t bombs. In checked luggage, however, they will cause a problem on the x-ray, I would think.
Aren't they plastic bottles?

Wait, what? There is no reason I would spend that kind of money on a soda if I couldn’t take home the container. I mean glass Christmas ornaments look very similar....and I’m pretty sure you can pack those?
Yeah you shouldn't have any issues. Two things here:

1. The TSA agents at LAX and Orlando are probably very familiar with these already. If one doesn't know what it is, they can take it out and get confirmation that it's fine.
2. The person who runs the TSA twitter account and has to deal with all sorts of random questions about what you can and cannot take on planes and doesn't have the same experience as the LAX and Orlando agents is definitely not familiar with these. I'm guessing someone followed up to tell them what it is.

I think they should be ok in a checked bag even full. From someone who brings coke home from the UK (My wife absolutely loves peach coke zero) I recommend packing some large ziplocs in your bag. Then put the full drinks in the ziplock and wrap them in some dirty laundry in the center of your bag. I have had lots of drinks in both plastic and glass survive an international plane trip this way.

The more shade the better, why suffer when you really dont have too??
There has to be a thematic integrity point though. Obviously if this was in the films there wouldn’t be rows of umbrellas for lines. Seems like WDW is cutting corners in some areas.

There has to be a thematic integrity point though. Obviously if this was in the films there wouldn’t be rows of umbrellas for lines. Seems like WDW is cutting corners in some areas.

Hmmmm give or take a few but maybe Disney learned from the past expecially from WDW as it get silly hot there, I would gladly take a umbrella vs sun with no chance of shade...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter