***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Looks like they've added availability for Savi's - opening weekend and all of September now showing available times (and were unavailable earlier today).

I haven't figured where in MDE to go to make reservations for Savi's.

Looks like they've added availability for Savi's - opening weekend and all of September now showing available times (and were unavailable earlier today).
You are awesome! I had a day/time set for my husband that made us rush around a little and I was able to get a 9:25am on a different day instead! Thanks!

You are awesome! I had a day/time set for my husband that made us rush around a little and I was able to get a 9:25am on a different day instead! Thanks!
Same here :)
Looks like early morning and late evening times were added most days!

Same here :)
Looks like early morning and late evening times were added most days!
Do you think 9:25am is the earliest possible time? 9:30am is the earliest I see to check, but does Savi's not open till then? Or is it open at 6am? Website doesn't say.

Do you think 9:25am is the earliest possible time? 9:30am is the earliest I see to check, but does Savi's not open till then? Or is it open at 6am? Website doesn't say.
Looks like it operates during regular park hours. I saw several openings in the 7 o’clock hour on 8/31 (and search times start at 6:30 - but then moves to 9:30 on 9/1).

I had a 8AM time slot when the reservations 1st came up then that stupid CC invalid stuff was popping up and by the time I was able to book 9:15am was it....

Knowing how chill MCO is based on their Twitter account (solid content, worth following them if you haven't already), I don't think it'll be an issue. Maybe separating the cap from the bottle is ok unless folks wanted to keep theirs unopened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter