• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

It's all going to be such crazy fun! I talked to my daughter today and told her I will not wait in a two hour line. I'd rather wait till we go to WDW and can access the FP+ system the following year. I do want to be able to get into the land itself in DL, and we aren't going until November, so we will keep a close eye on the reviews once folks have experienced the land and the ride(s). It's so much about the anticipation right now...I just hope we're not disappointed. So, I'm not expecting spectacular, and then I can be amazed if I've lowered my expectations too much!

I was just on the Disney website looking at changing my room from CL to just regular deluxe because of the FP rumor, and this disclaimer is all over the page. upload_2019-3-11_9-41-55.png

has been there since Thursday, also if you call Disney you will get a recorded message abut SWGE
I'm not sure on what you are referring when you say "fp rumor"

it's over on the rumor and news board that growing rumblings that Disney will role out some sort of Paid FP system ... details are still fluctuating but seems like would come out this year, likely sooner rather than later

My DD18 is coming with me for opening day and I asked her how long she would wait in line for MFSR, she said less than an hour and a half, I gasp and say "but it's going to be so cool" she tells me "it'll be here forever, we can do it another day"
I had nearly the same convo with my DS16 this weekend, lol!

Martin also said watch for “low flying aircraft”
Now I'm picturing WDW dropping entries to SWGE in those canisters used to deliver helpful tools in "Hunger Games." May the odds be ever in your favor! :rotfl:

Do you think all the dinning options will be hard to get

What ones do we expect to proablay need to book from day one ?

has been there since Thursday, also if you call Disney you will get a recorded message abut SWGE
I'm not sure on what you are referring when you say "fp rumor"
Ugh those disclaimers on the phone are so annoying! 55 additional seconds with each call.

Based on the FP+ rumors, the disclaimers should say “Access to the park, land and experiences may be restricted or unavailable depending on guests’ annual gross income and ability to buy up-charge events and new FP”

Ugh those disclaimers on the phone are so annoying! 55 additional seconds with each call.

Based on the FP+ rumors, the disclaimers should say “Access to the park, land and experiences may be restricted or unavailable depending on guests’ annual gross income and ability to buy up-charge events and new FP”

"For helpful tips on accessing your 401k or other retirement funds in order to pay for your Disney vacation, please press 3 now. If you would prefer to learn more about selling kidneys and other organs, press 4."

According to Martin at WDWMagic there will be 2 accessible cockpits per turntable on the Falcon so that would mean 8 total. There are 4 turntables, 7 cockpits per turntable.
I misinterpreted this and got some more info. There is two accessible cockpits total not part of the turntables. This helps with capacity.

I misinterpreted this and got some more info. There is two accessible cockpits total not part of the turntables. This helps with capacity.

Are you saying 2 accessible cockpits IN ADDITION TO all the other turntables for a total of 30 cockpits (7x4 + 2 accessible ones)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter