***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

I went to SWGE and it has definitely been the busiest I've seen it since opening day. I kept thinking about the people that wanted the land to open when it was completely finished and then thought of the tens of thousands of people that have visited already with lower waits and lower crowds.
I think Disney might know what it's doing :)

I went to SWGE and it has definitely been the busiest I've seen it since opening day. I kept thinking about the people that wanted the land to open when it was completely finished and then thought of the tens of thousands of people that have visited already with lower waits and lower crowds.
I think Disney might know what it's doing :)

I also think it comes down to people vacation to WDW when is good for their schedule. So I am sure a lot of people there now very much wanted to see the land, but Thanksgiving week is when worked well for them to take a vacation so that is why they are there now. Vs people that would make a "special" trip just for the opening of a land, and one that isn't fully complete.

Now with this being the first RotR to open I bet there are crowds of those that really want to see the land but also lots of people that are excited to see the land when their next trip happens in the normal course of things (I know that is our family, for example)

Hello! Hope I’m posting this in the right place. We’ll be visiting SWGE end of January with our daughter. We have Droid Depot reservations at 9:50 am and we’d like to keep/play with our droids as much as we can that day. We’re each making one. It turns out that we got FP for Star tours and Tower of Terror later in the morning. Can we bring our droids with us?

Hello! Hope I’m posting this in the right place. We’ll be visiting SWGE end of January with our daughter. We have Droid Depot reservations at 9:50 am and we’d like to keep/play with our droids as much as we can that day. We’re each making one. It turns out that we got FP for Star tours and Tower of Terror later in the morning. Can we bring our droids with us?
The only restriction I’ve heard of is that Light Sabres are not allowed on Rock ‘n Roller Coaster.

the current advisory for the BB8 lot closing is:
Due to after-hours rehearsals and preparations happening in and around the park, the BB-8 lot will be temporarily unavailable:

• Dec. 1-2: Overnight from 12-5 a.m.
  • Dec. 3: 9:30 p.m. – 12 a.m.
  • Dec. 4, 5 & 6: 5-11:30 p.m.

If CMs don’t move their cars out of the BB lot, Studios will tow remaining cars to the Olaf lot. They are taking this very seriously in needing to clear the complete lot. Signifying drones? 🤷🏻‍♀️

If CMs don’t move their cars out of the BB lot, Studios will tow remaining cars to the Olaf lot. They are taking this very seriously in needing to clear the complete lot. Signifying drones? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sounds like it. They don’t want damage In case of falling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter