**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

So excited--just have to share! We are going to the World December 26-January 3, primarily for my DS's marching band trip. The band leaves on January 1st, but we are keeping him with us for a few more days. As a surprise for him, we bought tickets for the new SW virtual reality experience at DS and then my DH says, well, we should just go to HS for the SW dessert party afterwards! I looked and there was availability, so we're booked for January 2nd! It is all going to be a surprise for my DS and I am looking forward to having some reserved things to do since I'm sure the park will be crazy busy.

Has anyone seen Boba and Rey the past few days? I’m considering a visit tomorrow to attempt to meet them while the stage show is on hiatus but I’ve read elsewhere they haven’t been seen lately. Rey has been on a mission ;)

Has anyone seen Boba and Rey the past few days? I’m considering a visit tomorrow to attempt to meet them while the stage show is on hiatus but I’ve read elsewhere they haven’t been seen lately. Rey has been on a mission ;)

Does Sunday count?

Does Sunday count?

That’s history :p At least you got to see them. Sundays the last day I’ve seen anyone confirm meeting them. :( Too bad I have a job and couldn’t get there last week to see them. Of course, the job is how I pay for stuff.

I'm gutted the Galactic Nights is only happening on the 16th; I'd pay to go a few times when we visit. We're only going in November. It's such a shame :(

Also met Rey on Sunday, wow was she really a spot on character. A group behind us went through three times before meeting her around 5:30. Luckily had Boba from the great Star Wars Weekend good old days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter