**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

So do we get the Tie Fighter loaded with popcorn or just in pieces?

Just got back from the dessert party --- it was amazing !! Our kids (6 and 11) loved it !! There was more than enough food, (could have lived off the hummus alone !!)

We were expecting the Chewie stein( which we already had), but flipped when we saw the tie-fighter bucket !
You just have to snap on the wings --- it's huge ! Love it !!

I just bought tickets for this yesterday for my September trip -- I'm stoked!

The tickets say 7:45 -- can you arrive earlier than that?

Sooo excited about the TIE fighter buckets! Anyone have a picture yet?

My husband and I head to WDW in January, and will hopefully be doing a SW dessert party to celebrate our 10th anniversary and our undying obsession with Star Wars. Any idea of when we could expect 2018 dates to go on sale?

Sooo excited about the TIE fighter buckets! Anyone have a picture yet?

My husband and I head to WDW in January, and will hopefully be doing a SW dessert party to celebrate our 10th anniversary and our undying obsession with Star Wars. Any idea of when we could expect 2018 dates to go on sale?
20151206_111139.jpg

For 2018 by November we should see some dates

Karabast! That is big...it looks like the size of the head behind it. Cool though! My son would definitely use that with his action figures.
Yes, it does look pretty cool. We will end up with 2 of them. Trying to figure out if we will have room to bring both back with us as my friend's 5 yr old would love one (I'm keeping the other one)! We are bringing 3 suitcases for 2 people (2 free for my sister with Southwest and I free for me using my airline credit card), so will have one full of supplies on the way there and souvenirs on the way back!

Yes, we had discussed what we are going to do with two of these huge TIE Fighters on the way back on the plane! Maybe with the wings not attached they will be easier to pack...maybe? If not, I guess we'll reluctantly have to "gift" one of these to someone at the park or resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter