**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Update as of 9:48am EST on 3/20: The Star Wars Guided Tours for May are showing on the website; however, I called Disney and the CM said that it is not loaded on her end for booking yet, but should be within the next day. She was very apologetic and seemed fully aware that it is confusing to have the dates/times loaded online before they are available for booking on her end.

Had same response from my CM. Said it could be later today or tomorrow before they would be able to book them.

STAR WARS ULTIMATE TOUR
The seven-hour tour includes:

• Please keep in mind that this is an indoor and outdoor tour, so be sure to check the weather forecast and dress appropriately, including comfortable shoes, as there will be periods of walking and standing.
  • Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult.
  • Tour itinerary, content, duration and availability are subject to change without notice.
  • Tour dates and times vary so please check the calendar or call (407) 939-8687 for more information or to make a reservation.
  • Please check in next to The Great Movie Ride inside the park 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour. You will forfeit the entire price of your tour if you no-show or cancel within 2 days of your reservation.
  • Separate admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios is required.

Priced at $129 per person, tours begin Jan. 2 2017 and will be offered on Mondays and Saturdays throughout 2017. Call 4079397529
EDIT TO ADD MORE DATES:

Jan added 25th
Feb added all Wednesdays dates and swapped 20th for the 21st
March added Monday, Wednesday and Saturday with time change from 1pm to 2pm starting to March 13th

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/hollywood-studios/star-wars-guided-tour/

STAR WARS GALACTIC NIGHTS

Star Wars Galactic Nights includes:

• Seize the Saga Interactive Scavenger Hunt – Event Guests are challenged to collect Star Wars themed pieces at the photo backdrops throughout the park, revealing a surprise when all items have been collected.
  • Rebel Base Activities - The Rebel Base will serve as the event hub with multiple events, hosted shows, Star Wars dance parties and more taking place in the center of the park.
  • “Inside the Saga: Celebrity Chat Show” – Guests can catch a celebrity chat show in Epic Theater to learn more about the making of Star Wars films.
  • Star Wars photo opportunities – Guests can don their Star Wars finest and enjoy iconic Star Wars backdrops, including Han Solo cast in Carbonite, Jabba the Hutt’s Palace, the Hoth Wampa Cave and more.
  • Galactic Nights Stars in Cars Motorcade – This procession will welcome in Star Wars celebrities down Hollywood Blvd.
  • Imperial March & March of the First Order – Darth Vader will lead a battalion of Stormtroopers on a dramatic march down Hollywood Blvd to the Event Stage. Captain Phasma will also lead a unit of First Order Stormtroopers through the park, pausing to give a demonstration of power and strength.
  • Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away” – Guests are able to watch high-energy clips of the best moments from the film saga juxtaposed with character moments on stage, featuring Chewbacca, Darth Vader, Kylo Ren and more.
  • Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular” – The skies will come alive with the power of the Force, as the park’s popular Star Wars-themed nighttime spectacular lights up the night.
  • Other popular attractions will be open, including Star Wars Launch Bay. Additional offerings will include the chance to experience Star Tours-The Adventures Continue attraction, AWR Trooper sightings, roaming droids, Star Wars-themed Food & Beverage, special merchandise and much more.
On April 14, from 7:00pm - Midnight, Star Wars fans will be able to experience an all-new Hollywood-inspired special event at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Star Wars: Galactic Nights. Tickets are extremely limited and cost $129 for adults and $124 for children ages 9 and under. DVC and AP discounts are available
Reported by @tstidm1 You will be allowed into DHS after 5pm with this event ticket
Book here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/e...gnid=95789473#/drawer=drawerPartyDatesDetails
My daughter and I are very interested in getting tickets to the STAR Wars Guided Tour. we are traveling May 15 - May 21. My question is when can we anticipate the dates for May being released? I know I need to call as soon as they are released in hopes of getting tickets, so trying to figure out when that might be. Thank you.

My daughter and I are very interested in getting tickets to the STAR Wars Guided Tour. we are traveling May 15 - May 21. My question is when can we anticipate the dates for May being released? I know I need to call as soon as they are released in hopes of getting tickets, so trying to figure out when that might be. Thank you.

Looks like they have released the dates online, but as of 10am you couldn't book it yet. I was told by the CM that took my call this morning they should be able to book this tour later today or tomorrow.

It was a little tight in the party, but we were there early and among the first in (this was before the tours started). They had a chance to turns their. ECV's around so they were pointing outward at one of the low tables. We went during Food and Wine and I had bought a tray to use for it, so I did the maneuvering and brought goodies back on the tray. My sister did leave her ECV at the table to see what she would like; Pop has a harder time walking with a lot of people (even though it didn't seem too crowded), so he stayed put at the table. If you are alone and unsteady, I would park at the table and use your cane from there. You have a bonus of having an actual seat! And if you are alone, don't hesitate to ask a cast member if you need a little help- the CM's are wonderful (one even brought drinks for our table so I could start eating!) The tray was more for me to not have to make 3 trips like I had previous years at Food and Wine. Works like a charm.
Any other questions (clarifications) don't hesitate to ask. Hope this helps!

Just the perfect kind of info I was looking for. Thank you! I'll be with helpful family members so I'm good in that area but it really takes the stress off to know what to expect. And I love the tip about having a tray. Since we'll be there for Flower & Garden, a tray will come in mighty handy multiple times.

Just the perfect kind of info I was looking for. Thank you! I'll be with helpful family members so I'm good in that area but it really takes the stress off to know what to expect. And I love the tip about having a tray. Since we'll be there for Flower & Garden, a tray will come in mighty handy multiple times.

So glad to be able to help someone. Again, if you have any other questions, I'll help if I can. Have a great stay!

Reactions: CJN

Had same response from my CM. Said it could be later today or tomorrow before they would be able to book them.
Thank you both for this information.
Looks like they have released the dates online, but as of 10am you couldn't book it yet. I was told by the CM that took my call this morning they should be able to book this tour later today or tomorrow.
Thank you! I will definitely call today!

Called right after this post. Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday Guided SW Tours booked week of 15 May. Sooooo bummed.

I think I read on this thread a report on the Star Wars tour that said since they didn't have a child in JTA they were given access to GMR instead. Is that correct? I'm planning my FP for prior to the tour and don't want to waste one on GMR if I don't have to. Thanks

Called right after this post. Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday Guided SW Tours booked week of 15 May. Sooooo bummed.

It's not uncommon for some CM's to say they are already booked when they aren't even loaded into the system yet. I'd keep a watch here and check back again later.

The tours are not booked as of 1. they have not released them for the CM's to book them as of noon eastern time 03/20/2017. The CM's that are unsure what they are doing don't understand how the system works and use that they are all booked as their fall back answer. CM's, like the one I had this morning, know how to look into the system and see that none have been booked for the month of May and are just waiting for the powers that be to release it in the system. Should be any time now, I would keep eye on this board.

Weirdly, the longer I sit here and wait for the Tour to open up, the more I feel content to just stick with the Dessert Party, which I already booked. I am not sure I can really justify the huge cost difference times 5 people just to add Jedi Training (since we will be elsewhere in the morning and will miss it without the Tour) and just a few minor enhancements to the things we can easily do on our own or at the Dessert Party. I am still wavering, but I think I mainly want to do the Tour out of FOMO ("fear of missing out"). If they had opened these up for booking at the same time, I definitely would have booked the Tour, but now that I have the Dessert Party in hand, I am starting to think I might not actually need "more." Hmmm . . . .

Weirdly, the longer I sit here and wait for the Tour to open up, the more I feel content to just stick with the Dessert Party, which I already booked. I am not sure I can really justify the huge cost difference times 5 people just to add Jedi Training (since we will be elsewhere in the morning and will miss it without the Tour) and just a few minor enhancements to the things we can easily do on our own or at the Dessert Party. I am still wavering, but I think I mainly want to do the Tour out of FOMO ("fear of missing out"). If they had opened these up for booking at the same time, I definitely would have booked the Tour, but now that I have the Dessert Party in hand, I am starting to think I might not actually need "more." Hmmm . . . .

I think that's legit. For me I am wanting to do it as a thank you to my Star Wars obsessed husband for taking care of me last year and dealing with a lot after my accident. But if we only do the party it'll be fine too. I just want to make his day.

The tours are not booked as of 1. they have not released them for the CM's to book them as of noon eastern time 03/20/2017. The CM's that are unsure what they are doing don't understand how the system works and use that they are all booked as their fall back answer. CM's, like the one I had this morning, know how to look into the system and see that none have been booked for the month of May and are just waiting for the powers that be to release it in the system. Should be any time now, I would keep eye on this board.
Thanks. We will keep trying. We aren't do it for the Jedi Training (we are too old they tell us), but Just to do something really special that is new since out last visit in 2012 before she started college. I think I will just call every day. The system does say it's available, so all I can do it keep trying I guess..

My TA said nothing bookable yet this morning.

BUT no times for Saturday, May 6th on the website :-( Thanks for messing all my plans up Disney. Now I don't know what to do with all my FP and ADRs booked.

Didn't have time to hold on the phone before work today. Will have to try at lunch to see if they're open yet.

The Star Wars Tour is now in the system for May! I just booked the tour for a client of mine on May 31st!! Also it told me that the wait time was 45 minutes + and I only held for about 10 minutes! Called right at 7 am!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter