**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

This may explain why. Unless there is a catering or equipment issue, the party always begins 15 minutes before the advertised time. And if there was a SW tour that day, those up to 40 guests are allowed in before that.

As for the low table issue, they're specifically for guests in a WC or ECV. For anyone attending in the future who runs into the same issue, mention it to a CM so that they can remedy it.

How can you find out if there is a tour the day you are set to go? We are going to a dessert party in late March. And those 40 are included in the total numbers, correct? So isn't like some days have 40 more people than other days.

How can you find out if there is a tour the day you are set to go? We are going to a dessert party in late March. And those 40 are included in the total numbers, correct? So isn't like some days have 40 more people than other days.
The tour is Monday, Wednesday and Saturdays. Regularly is about 200 people with the tour it's 240

The tour is Monday, Wednesday and Saturdays. Regularly is about 200 people with the tour it's 240

Okay thanks. We are going on a Tuesday night but I just checked and there is no more availability so my guess is that the party sold out regardless. We are going at the end of March so I know it gets pretty busy.

Hmm, we are going next wed (mar8th). We did this last summer and getting a table was impossible. It was fun, but very crowded. My plan was to arrive very early, and snag a table, but since the tour people get in first that will likely not work. There is still availability Tues and Thurs so I might change things around and go then. Thanks for the heads up!

Question for you guys - the star wars guided tours - would you book them with a 9yo? my son is a fan, but this is a 7 hour tour - I wonder if kids last through them. The star wars trivia might be above and beyond him...

Lol, I'll be wearing my Pats gear during my whole vacation! Our time in Disney is limited, and I'm not 100% sure we arrive early enough Tuesday to make it. Thursday is an option still though, but we are doing DAH, and I want to be there on time to maximize our "empty park" time. Decisions, decisions.....have they added more tables since last August? Was it 250 then too? It seemed like more than 200 people there. It was packed.

What will crowds be like on Galactic Night April 14? How do "limited tickets" events compare to a peak day at DHS? What should we expect for wait times at Toy Story Mania for example? I am excited yet hesitant to spend the $ on this event.

I've also been wondering what the numbers will look like for Galactic Nights--I've already got my ticket! I'm also hoping either the Celebration people or Disney will arrange transportation between the convention center and DHS that evening, since they seem to want to draw people out there.

I was hoping to be able to do the desert party, but I have an ADR for 50's at 7pm, so I doubt I can do that and be at the DP by 7:45. Is it possible to show up a little late? If not, I'll have to skip the DP. I'm going to using an ECV this trip. Is there a designated area to watch the SWGS for those in wheelchairs and ECVs? Where is it? I couldn't find one on the "disabilities" map.

I doubt there will be transportation available by disney from the convention center, but I'm sure plenty of people will be going from there and you can find new friends to split am uber or cab.
As for number of tickets sold I'm not sure, I expect wait times for regular attractions to be low since most will be doing the party exclusive stuff

My family and I have a trip planned this coming December. We just happen to be there when The Last Jedi will open in theaters. For those who were at WDW for the opening of Rogue One or The Force Awakens, what did the parks have planned? Was there an opening event at the Studios? Did the AMC at Disney Springs have more showings than a normal movie? I know getting opening night tickets will probably be impossible, but, do you think Friday morning tickets will be hard to get? Just trying to mentally think out my days while we are there this coming December. Thanks!!!!

My family and I have a trip planned this coming December. We just happen to be there when The Last Jedi will open in theaters. For those who were at WDW for the opening of Rogue One or The Force Awakens, what did the parks have planned? Was there an opening event at the Studios? Did the AMC at Disney Springs have more showings than a normal movie? I know getting opening night tickets will probably be impossible, but, do you think Friday morning tickets will be hard to get? Just trying to mentally think out my days while we are there this coming December. Thanks!!!!
We did get pins upon entering the park for Force Awakens.

Another December question...do you think the Star Wars Tour will be offered during the Christmas and New Years week when it's super busy and JBJB is the night time show?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter