**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Question about the dessert party party:

Is it refundable? I'm on the fence about doing the dessert party or just try and save our seats. If I book the dessert party and then change my mind, is it refundable?

I don't know about this specific dessert party cancellation but Wishes Fireworks party is 5 days.

Question about the dessert party party:

Is it refundable? I'm on the fence about doing the dessert party or just try and save our seats. If I book the dessert party and then change my mind, is it refundable?
Yes it's refundable, just dug thru my email to find this for you
upload_2017-2-10_22-41-7.png

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask in but do we have any information on when Star Wars land will be completed? I've been searching the net and it sounds like 2019-2020 but nothing really concrete. With Avatar supposedly opening this summer, I was curious if that could mean SWL next summer 2018.
Disney Chairman Bob Iger announced on the earnings call this week that Star Wars Land will open on both coasts in 2019.

Full disclosure, I have never been a guest at the dessert party, but I have attended countless times.

I'm sensing that some of you may be needlessly stressing out about being able to get a rez for the SW dessert party. Attending the dessert party is not the end all for having a great SWaGS experience. You can have a great time without attending the party, the vast majority of guests that are there for the show do just that every night.

If you arrive at the Center Stage area at the same time you would have arrived at the dessert party, pick up whatever food and drinks you like, I guarantee that you'll get a great spot. And in many cases, just as good as the VIP viewing area, you'll be just fine. You'll save a ton of money and IMO, it can be more fun. And depending on how busy the park is, you may not have to arrive that early.

Full disclosure, I have never been a guest at the dessert party, but I have attended countless times.

I'm sensing that some of you may be needlessly stressing out about being able to get a rez for the SW dessert party. Attending the dessert party is not the end all for having a great SWaGS experience. You can have a great time without attending the party, the vast majority of guests that are there for the show do just that every night.

If you arrive at the Center Stage area at the same time you would have arrived at the dessert party, pick up whatever food and drinks you like, I guarantee that you'll get a great spot. And in many cases, just as good as the VIP viewing area, you'll be just fine. You'll save a ton of money and IMO, it can be more fun. And depending on how busy the park is, you may not have to arrive that early.
Not stressing out, just excited, I guess. We've never done a dessert party anywhere before but have been to disney disneyworld quite a few times, so I was just looking for something different and fun to do to surprise the family.
And I'm a push over for "complementary items" like the "free" Chewbacca stein that comes with it:)

For us we had a really horrible 2016. I fell on a run and got a concussion. I am still having post concussion syndrome (I actually am not sure how many rides I'll get to do at Disney). My husband and daughter were very supportive. I want to do something extra for them.

For us we had a really horrible 2016. I fell on a run and got a concussion. I am still having post concussion syndrome (I actually am not sure how many rides I'll get to do at Disney). My husband and daughter were very supportive. I want to do something extra for them.
How awful -- hope you're all the way better very soon! Falling on a run... scary... :(

How awful -- hope you're all the way better very soon! Falling on a run... scary... :(
Thanks! It was last April. Was super scary. I broke my nose too. I have good days then bad ones. I had no idea concussions could be like this. I'm a lot better than I was. I couldn't drive or work more than four hours a day for the first three months.

They claim most post concussion issues should be gone within the first year. So here is hoping !

Thanks! It was last April. Was super scary. I broke my nose too. I have good days then bad ones. I had no idea concussions could be like this. I'm a lot better than I was. I couldn't drive or work more than four hours a day for the first three months.

They claim most post concussion issues should be gone within the first year. So here is hoping !
Goodness! Lots of :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes to you!!

I appreciate the advice, I really do. However, I travel with one of those guys who thinks I can hold a spot for him while he and the rest of the family join me at the last minute. I hate that (as do the other people around me who have been politely waiting). But if I tell him he's going to an event with food and drink, he's all in and that keeps all of us happy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter