**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Help Please!! We have JTA today at 2:10. What row to fight Vader??

We loved seventh sister last time but DD wants a change!

Also - at sign ups this EMH morning - they gave everyone (I think) an anytime FP for everyone in our party! They opened the gates at 8:00, we got thru at 8:03 and 8:07 (2 lines) and we were signed up by 8:30. The earliest time available was 12:10. It was a very long line!! Lots of people here by 7:45 for EMH!
The cm switchthe location of the lining up. Basically, as you are facing the JT banner, so in the direction you will walk to go to the jt stage, the right line will go to vader the left will go to seventh sister

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Hearing-Protection.gc
We used something like these ear plugs for our son's first real concert (age 9 at the time). Lowers the dB but does not block the music. You can order them online on Amazon, or find them at any music store.
If your child won't wear ear buds, you can also find over-the-ear protection at Walmart, Target, etc., in the camping or sporting goods section.
Good luck, and hope you have a magical trip!

Do you mind saying which brand you used? The link went to a page with multiple products.

this is ridiculous. we are less than 30 days out for the first week of november, and still nothing. we're going the week of the 17th, but still. this is really poor planning on disney's part. seems unlike them.
My trip in June was like this, waiting until the last minute to schedule anything because of so many schedule problems so it is very much like them this year. I have ADRs to release but I cannot until I know when/if ROL and SW dessert party will be.

My trip in June was like this, waiting until the last minute to schedule anything because of so many schedule problems so it is very much like them this year. I have ADRs to release but I cannot until I know when/if ROL and SW dessert party will be.

Same.

Same here....

I am thinking that dealing with the hurricane delayed things even more than usual.
you are probably right about that, however the dates should have been released well before that even happened!

I am also wondering if a comprehensive hours update will be happening through the end of the year... the last update brought them to the beginning of the xmas season stuff and with RoL potentially rolling out maybe they are looking at big picture. A december girl can hope :)

The cm switchthe location of the lining up. Basically, as you are facing the JT banner, so in the direction you will walk to go to the jt stage, the right line will go to vader the left will go to seventh sister

So they don't get to fight both bad guys? My kids are really hoping to do JTA for the first time next month. Are you saying that you choose who they fight when you sign up or when they show up at their assigned time? My girls have no idea who Seventh Sister is, so they will definitely want to fight Vader.

I am with everyone waiting for the November dates to show up. This is crazy and when I do get down there I will be bringing this up to guest relations for sure. They make you plan things 180 days out only to have to change things around at the last minute. Then you are stuff because all the good FP's and ADR are long gone.

this is ridiculous. we are less than 30 days out for the first week of november, and still nothing. we're going the week of the 17th, but still. this is really poor planning on disney's part. seems unlike them.
Unfortunately it's been like this all year, I doubt it has anything to do with the hurricane

So they don't get to fight both bad guys? My kids are really hoping to do JTA for the first time next month. Are you saying that you choose who they fight when you sign up or when they show up at their assigned time? My girls have no idea who Seventh Sister is, so they will definitely want to fight Vader.
Actually you don't get to choose, but if you follow the directions on the prior post they will fight Vader.
For people that don't know how the line up works they just stand in a circle without knowing

I posted last week that they called and refunded our rained out fireworks party money even though we ate and drank at the party. Well today someone else called from Hollywood studios to check if we would be returning in the near future (no we won't be unfortunately). She wanted to refund my money. I thanked her and explained that someone had already done so and that I felt it was un-necessary but extremely nice. She thanked me for my honesty. I think I almost got a double refund! I never would have let them do that because the tickets were non-refundable to begin with (but was happy they did refund without me even having to ask).

Okay. Wed is my FP day. There hasn't been any update in park hours. Do you expect HS to close later than stated currently (7PM)? We will be in HS the week of Dec 14th.
Also, If we want to FP TSMM, ToT, and ST and also sign up for JTA, what is the best strategy for that day. We have H&V at 3:20 and plan on booking the Dessert Party.
Thanks!

I posted last week that they called and refunded our rained out fireworks party money even though we ate and drank at the party. Well today someone else called from Hollywood studios to check if we would be returning in the near future (no we won't be unfortunately). She wanted to refund my money. I thanked her and explained that someone had already done so and that I felt it was un-necessary but extremely nice. She thanked me for my honesty. I think I almost got a double refund! I never would have let them do that because the tickets were non-refundable to begin with (but was happy they did refund without me even having to ask).
wow, the lack of communications is reaching new levels.

Okay. Wed is my FP day. There hasn't been any update in park hours. Do you expect HS to close later than stated currently (7PM)? We will be in HS the week of Dec 14th.
Also, If we want to FP TSMM, ToT, and ST and also sign up for JTA, what is the best strategy for that day. We have H&V at 3:20 and plan on booking the Dessert Party.
Thanks!
I would expect the hours to extend to 8pm. For fp it's up too you and if you want to try and get a 4th fp. If you schedule your fp earlier in the day then you'll have a chance to grab a 4th one. JT as always just be at the park at rope drop and you'll be fine

Here is my issue. I know that we want to FP TSMM (Tier1) and then Tot and ST (Tier2), but we can't RD RnRC because we are going to be doing JTA signups. How close is RnRC to JTA signups? Would the wait be too long by the time we sign up and get to RnRC? We are planning on being there at 8AM to wait on RD unless you think that is too early. Would it be better to FP RnRC and run to TSMM after JTA signups? Thanks again! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter