**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

I wonder if that means the new show is not ready yet? Maybe issues with the projectors or screens, or even finishing the new launch area?
I'm starting to get anxious about what we will get in July- with shows and park hours all the way around!

Ok, just saw this posted on the HUB. Here's what it says
Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular (which is the current show)
June 1,3,5,8,10,12,15,17, 19,22, 24, 26 and 29.
So it looks like Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays
All fireworks at 9:45 pm
Park closing times have updated, on fireworks nights it closes at 10 pm, the other nights at 9 pm. Only one Fantasmic! listed for the whole month of June
No word on dessert party but I'm sure they will add them to fireworks nights

Ok, just saw this posted on the HUB. Here's what it says
Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular (which is the current show)
June 1,3,5,8,10,12,15,17, 19,22, 24, 26 and 29.
So it looks like Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays
All fireworks at 9:45 pm
Wow, so it seems a pretty sure thing that the new show is delayed then?

yes 9:45pm confirmed

It looks like it but they could always just open the new show any day I guess...wow, I've never seen Disney being this inconsistent
Especially when Frozen fireworks ran every night last year.

I wonder if this means DAH and Club Villain continue or just a cutback based on longer hours at AK.

If it's still the old show, then that's a lot of pyro when the AK animals are still out.

You're so right, it's so inconsistent and strange.

Only one Fantasmic! listed each night for all of June? What the heck is going on?

I was going to probably do the dessert party if it was the new fireworks (because of the projections), but probably won't for the old fireworks. I'm so sick of all of this uncertainty.

It looks like it but they could always just open the new show any day I guess...wow, I've never seen Disney being this inconsistent
As always, thanks for keeping us in the loop. Three months ago, we naively planned a quick trip to the world for early June. I was so sure that we'd get to see some of the new stuff in Animal Kingdom and DHS. I even had hope of FEA or Soarin' at that time. Now, it's looking like we'll get the night time Safari, Captain Phasma's march, SWAGFFA and not much else. I guess we'll know more about the Jungle Book show on Friday? Disney obviously owes us nothing and it's not a big deal in the big scheme of things, but I kind of wish we could delay the trip. :(

My thoughts right now is that these fireworks times are a placeholder, just a way to release hours for people to plan for fireworks and they could always just say "ok you are getting the new show instead of the old one"
I just checked the WDW site and nothing has been posted so it's only available to see on the HUB. On there it still says that the new show is opening in June but I wouldn't trust that at all.
One Fantasmic! a night is crazy to me, I have a feeling these times will change again, maybe nt the fireworks times but the closing times and F!.
On the events page on the HUB it shows that Club Villain is being torn down (just the show not the building) starting on the 29th. They are actually using that space for the special events after hours party on June 4th. We will see what happens after that with Sunset Showcase (hoping to see the rumored SW show in there)

Maybe they're keeping the name of the show the same?
They are basically using the same name just dropping the Simphony in the Stars...the new show is called Star Wars A Galactic Spectacular, the old show Symphony in the Stars A Galactic Spectacular...people just want so see fireworks I'm sure most don't care what you call it ;)

@yulilin3 or anyone else - we will be in HS on 6/1 and are excited to catch the old show one last time! We will have friends joining us for the evening that will likely not want to do the dessert party, so where would be a good spot to watch the fireworks....and how far in advance would we need to arrive? DH and I watched from Echo Lake in Feb and while the view was great, we didn't feel like we heard the music enough from that location. So looking for a spot probably somewhere on Hollywood Blvd? Any suggestions?

My thoughts right now is that these fireworks times are a placeholder, just a way to release hours for people to plan for fireworks and they could always just say "ok you are getting the new show instead of the old one"
I just checked the WDW site and nothing has been posted so it's only available to see on the HUB. On there it still says that the new show is opening in June but I wouldn't trust that at all.
One Fantasmic! a night is crazy to me, I have a feeling these times will change again, maybe nt the fireworks times but the closing times and F!.
On the events page on the HUB it shows that Club Villain is being torn down (just the show not the building) starting on the 29th. They are actually using that space for the special events after hours party on June 4th. We will see what happens after that with Sunset Showcase (hoping to see the rumored SW show in there)
They've often started with only one F! posted at first and then added another for busy times, but this seems REALLY LATE. :-/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter