**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Not ssoft opening at all this weekend, you can hear then working inside

Well, that's a bummer.

:sad: Thanks for the update. Still keeping fingers crossed for Monday!

just got back home. You can clearly hear them unwrapping things behind the wall, CM are reporting that they are working around the clock to have it ready for opening
Jedi Training is still behind walls as well but now you can see the temple theme

Talked to a CM that will be working in Launch Bay. It doesn't look like there will be any kind of soft opening- it's scheduled for Dec 1st. Fittings are still going on as well as set up inside and there are no CM shifts listed for any earlier than the 1st. Also, several CMs I've spoken with are super excited about the updates to Jedi Training Academy. A new villain and an expanded cast. Chewbacca, Vader, Stormtroopers and Jawa confirmed for Launch Bay photo ops AND Vader and Stormtroopers will talk which is super cool! Can't wait!

Talked to a CM that will be working in Launch Bay. It doesn't look like there will be any kind of soft opening- it's scheduled for Dec 1st. Fittings are still going on as well as set up inside and there are no CM shifts listed for any earlier than the 1st. Also, several CMs I've spoken with are super excited about the updates to Jedi Training Academy. A new villain and an expanded cast. Chewbacca, Vader, Stormtroopers and Jawa confirmed for Launch Bay photo ops AND Vader and Stormtroopers will talk which is super cool! Can't wait!

Do you know if the jawa will be allowed to trade? That was my son's favorite thing during SWW.

Sounds good to me!! You wouldn't happened to have heard anything about an end date, would you?

Will Launch Bay use fastpass or probably not?

It doesn't look like it's being set up for FP+ at this point, but that doesn't mean it can't be added later. Disneyland has been the testing ground for it, but of course DL doesn't get anywhere near the crowd size WDW does. I'm hoping if it's crazy packd they will add it. Or at least have some method of crowd control once inside.

Thanks for the update. We are going to go the 30th and add on half a day Saturday. An hour and a half away and SO excited!!

We have the C3PO navigation on Waze and it's hilarious. He says, "Oh no! Road kill ahead! This is a disaster!"

@Serena {LivingByDisney} thanks for the insight, not sure if you are a CM or a fellow Disney freak like me ;) but have you heard anything about fireworks on the 18th?

Fellow freak here. :wave: Now that we are local I am in the parks. Often. Some would say waaaay too much. ("Some" being my family who apparently still want to have dinner and clean clothes once in a while. )

Thanks for the update. We are going to go the 30th and add on half a day Saturday. An hour and a half away and SO excited!!

We have the C3PO navigation on Waze and it's hilarious. He says, "Oh no! Road kill ahead! This is a disaster!"
Waze has a C3PO voice?! Oh that's happening.

Fellow freak here. :wave: Now that we are local I am in the parks. Often. Some would say waaaay too much. ("Some" being my family who apparently still want to have dinner and clean clothes once in a while. )

Waze has a C3PO voice?! Oh that's happening.
:) thankfully my kids don't care about food or clean clothes, we all pretty much are enablers of each others Disney obsession. Welcome to our little SW family and Orlando

image_zpsmai20vjq.jpeg
I've been lurking on this board but never posted. Thought you all would enjoy this!

Please treat this as rumor: Jedi Training opening date will be Dec. 8th. Soft opening might happen before that date, but probably not as early as Dec. 1st

Are those the characters for public photos or the Disney Visa meet and greet? Are those going to be in the same area?

Greetings !
Happy Holidays to all !!!!!
I've been off the boards for a while and see there's soooo many changes to SWW 2016 and to the renaming "Official SW Launch Bay and Season of the Force Tread". So thankful that our family group was in the Guinea Pig Garrison, May 2015 at SWW, due to all the wonderful information that was shared on SWW 2015 thread.

Thank you @yulilin3 for keeping this thread / info updated.
I have some reading to catch up on and appreciate all your work and enthusiasm to keep this going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter