Official Scoopie Sign In

Mickey7811

DIS Veteran
Are you one of those people that run right to Main Street when you arrive in Orlando and that is your first stop for the Magic to begin?

Are you one of those people that wait for hours for the great Pin Presentation at the Esposition Hall on Main Street?

Then I think you are an official Scoopie - i.e. a Scoop groupie.

I love his presentations and he just makes me smile.

Thank you Scoop for making all my Disney trips so magical.

If you are a Scoopie too, sign in here.

Darlene

Definite Scoopie. Which remnds me that I need to ask Mark to get me an interpreter for that. I can lipread Scoop pretty much but can never hear others questions.

Dear Lisa,

Glad you feel the same way - and having his session signed must be wonderful.

Darlene

i'll be sure to tell scoop all about this thread.. i'm sure he'd enjoy it

I am definitely a Scoopie! I am disappointed that I have to wait until Sunday on my upcoming trip to get a chance to visit with Scoop. My flight doesn't get in in time on Thursday to make it that day and he is off on Friday and Saturday. Talk about withdrawl!!!!

Linda

Linda,
I am sure you will see Scoop at the event all weekend. Last year he was the center of attention with his little girlfriend from MGM. (sorry I don't remember her name, just her little squeeky voice and that pink and silver short dress) They told pin stories, played lots of games and kept us all entertained while we waited in those long, long, long lines.
Scoop and his seminar are definately a not to be missed E-Ticket Attraction at MK. Even if you are not interested in pins you will enjoy his talks. My sister and brother in law attended once and they still talk about how knowledgeable he is and how nice he is. He remembered their names long after I had introduced him to them and called them by name when saying goodbye to us.
I was thrilled when he awarded me my CTT pin while they were there, but now I have to live down the teasing about how he surprised me with it and the shocked look on my face.
Everyone should make sure to put aside time to attend his seminar while at WDW. Peggie

Peggie,

Unfortunately I am not going to the Event! I will be down for a weekend...next weekend in fact but cannot get the time off in late September to attend the Event. I know you all will have a wonderful time.

Linda

Count me in! I'm a definite Scoopie groopie :) I always try to fit in a visit to MK just to see him, and attend the pin seminar if possible. I did get to see him on my last trip, but didn't have time for the seminar. I'll be back in January, and you bet I'll be there. This trip I got to hear him singing with the Barbershop quartet, another talent. He's got so many of them!

Jen

DH and I found scoops talk after reading about them here and attend on last feb after the princess ball and now make sure to visit every time we are down . He is suck a nice guy Count us a Scoopies

We are looking forward to a Scoop talk....

Another Scoop groupie checking in!!!

The only problem is that... if I stay for the seminar, I usually miss the first Off Kilter show. Decisions decisions.... :p ;)

Debbie

We try to catch up with Scoop whenever we're at the Magic Kingdom. We caught up with him on main street last December entertaining some guests with the Dapper Dans. We had a great time trading, and he even pulled out some of his special pins!
We made a point to attend his pin seminar last May before the pin trading cruise. It was a lot of fun and very informative. It was also nice meeting some of the 'regular' pin traders.
We look forward to catching up with him again this coming trip during the big pin event. Last year we didn't even have to go to the MK to see him. He visited us at the World Showplace!

Its ALWAYS such a positive experience! Love Scoop's seminars!

we look for him each and every trip. Paul finally met him this year and really enjoyed the mystery lanyard trading we got to do.

I got the brocoli again.....yippppeeee.....two pins for the price of one.

Thanks Scoop for making our trips extra special.

cindy

Yep.... my DH Raul W/ June & Bob, Amber (Buggin) and her Mom Joann (CarolinaGirl) joined his group today, and then even did a little pin trading w/ him afterward...

It is amazing how many people stop and watch him, that are not pin traders, but maybe after they watch Scoop in action, they will understand us a little more..(Ya Think???)

One of the perks of living here, and getting to the parks so often, is the opportunity of visiting him so often...he never dissapoints..
Thanks Scoop!!!!!

To all the newbies coming here to their first pin events, make sure that you DON'T miss Scoops seminar....every new pin trader should see it....it is a MUST see.... Right Darlene???

Today like many days before I got the pleasure of seeing the Scoopster in action.

At the end of the meeting I saw Scoop as I have seen him do a million-time do something so neat.

It seems this little girl saw a Lilo and Stitch surfboard pin... a very cool pin mind you, on Scoops lanyard. Scoop was using this little girl as his assistant during the let me show you all how to pin trade session.

This little girl could not take her eyes off the pin, and even at the end kept asking about it.

Scoop messed with her a bit and even put it away, referring to her as what pin are you talking about, then in the end he gave her that pin and traded her for a pin worth 200 times less the value of the Stitch pin.

Is this man just way too much or what. Run for president of main street Scoop you have my vote.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!