***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good. Avoiding any ride videos until I get there May 19th for my preview day.

Looks like it's getting a lot of praise, not surprised one bit. Wonder where all the people are that were saying how Pandora at AK makes no sense, the movie sucked, it'll be a bust, have no interest in it etc lol.

I'm just hoping when I go for the AP preview I'll be able to ride both rides

C-mJDWcXgAAZwEs.jpg

Can't remember if I've ever seen a kite for sale at Disney, so that's kinda cool?

Looking good. Avoiding any ride videos until I get there May 19th for my preview day.

Looks like it's getting a lot of praise, not surprised one bit. Wonder where all the people are that were saying how Pandora at AK makes no sense, the movie sucked, it'll be a bust, have no interest in it etc lol.

I'm just hoping when I go for the AP preview I'll be able to ride both rides

they are still there - lots of comments on twitter like that today... not from anyone actually there mind you, just those commenting from afar

This all looks so great! I too am avoiding videos but the pictures look amazing. Craig's tweet about Universal needing to respond makes me even more excited. Both of my boys want the toy that sits on the shoulder. Told my oldest it was $50 and would take half of his spending money. He said he didn't care and was getting a blue one! We go to our local Renaissance Festival every year. I have a feeling that it'll be a hit there.

If anything needs to be updated on the first page please let me know!

Looking good - thanks for all the work Ryan

Only thing I can think of is to mention that there appears to be single rider for FoP and maybe a comment about the intensity of it as I know a lot of people have been wondering about that

Wonder where all the people are that were saying how Pandora at AK makes no sense, the movie sucked, it'll be a bust, have no interest in it etc lol.
I don't remember anyone saying this... :confused3 Mostly people saying they did not like or care for the movie but were looking forward to Pandora. I'm still in exactly that same boat.

I will be there Friday, May 12th for a preview if anyone has requests for pics/video/reviews.

Oh there are still those people and some are still sayings its just okay or not that great on Twitter.
I just don't remember people saying it would be a bust, which was my comment. That THEY didn't care for it, sure. But obviously I'm not reading EVERYTHING on twitter!!

The overwhelming feedback that I've seen is many people who didn't like the movie but were still looking forward to what Disney would do with Pandora.

I just don't remember people saying it would be a bust, which was my comment. That THEY didn't care for it, sure. But obviously I'm not reading EVERYTHING on twitter!!

The overwhelming feedback that I've seen is many people who didn't like the movie but were still looking forward to what Disney would do with Pandora.

Oh yeah it was easy to ignore but there has been a decently sized vocal group that said this would kill Joe Rohde's career and was a terrible choice for IP and in 5 years they would erase any part of Pandora from the land and just make it a mythical area and stuff like that.

Oh yeah it was easy to ignore but there has been a decently sized vocal group that said this would kill Joe Rohde's career and was a terrible choice for IP and in 5 years they would erase any part of Pandora from the land and just make it a mythical area and stuff like that.
I think that's a small group. Vocal, but very small as compared to ALL the feedback/thoughts shared.

I think that's a small group. Vocal, but very small as compared to ALL the feedback/thoughts shared.

Yeah most of the ones I saw (nor more then 20 so small was probably a good description) were Universal enthusiasts who haven't stepped foot in a Disney park and just wanted to sour the waters.

so based on the feedback so far, is It smart to fp fop or river journey? has anyone said how long fop is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter