***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am struggling with one last FP decision. We are going to AK on June 7 after a morning at MK and lunch at Sanaa. I am planning to FP the Flight of Passage ride. We have another day at AK that will be at RD and then head to MK (this is our last day). I was planning to use FPs at MK since it will the the peak of the day when we arrive there (long lines!!!) and everyone wants to hit all of their favorites one more time (7D, Space, Splash). I am hoping we can ride the Na'vi river journey at RD on that day (or during the extra magic hours from 11-1 on June 7). I have been debating on using the FPs for our last day at AK, but would hate to waste 2 FPs just to get one for Na'vi (I say that because everything else will be a walk-on at RD). Do you think we will be ok at RD for Na'vi or during the extra magic hours? I hope this makes sense...it does in my head, lol!!!

I am struggling with one last FP decision. We are going to AK on June 7 after a morning at MK and lunch at Sanaa. I am planning to FP the Flight of Passage ride. We have another day at AK that will be at RD and then head to MK (this is our last day). I was planning to use FPs at MK since it will the the peak of the day when we arrive there (long lines!!!) and everyone wants to hit all of their favorites one more time (7D, Space, Splash). I am hoping we can ride the Na'vi river journey at RD on that day (or during the extra magic hours from 11-1 on June 7). I have been debating on using the FPs for our last day at AK, but would hate to waste 2 FPs just to get one for Na'vi (I say that because everything else will be a walk-on at RD). Do you think we will be ok at RD for Na'vi or during the extra magic hours? I hope this makes sense...it does in my head, lol!!!
You only have to book for Na'vi.

Then as soon as you enter that FP line, go onto the app and book 2 FPs for MK.

Do we think most rides at AK will be open till 11pm those first 5 weeks?
Will they have later shows of Flights of Wonder, Nemo and FotLK?

The only problem is same day FPs are never available for 7D in June. This is my struggle.
7D close to closing has fairly short waits:20-25 minutes. We did this last June before the PULSE vigil so there were a lot of people in the park and we waited about 20 minutes.

You'll either have to commit to Na'vi + 2 MK + Standby 7D or 3 MK with a possible very long wait at rope drop for Na'vi.

7D close to closing has fairly short waits:20-25 minutes. We did this last June before the PULSE vigil so there were a lot of people in the park and we waited about 20 minutes.

You'll either have to commit to Na'vi + 2 MK + Standby 7D or 3 MK with a possible very long wait at rope drop for Na'vi.
Tough decisions!!

It's supposed to be Pandora-only. They won't add on shows of any kind with the exception of two shows for RoL.

I thought it was 11pm for the whole park and 11-1am for Pandora only?
I just looked at Disney schedule for AK on Memorial Day and there may be more shows than an average day!
Latest Flights of Wonder 4:30, latest Nemo 5 and latest FotLK 8!

Do you think any FP for the 27th will be available tomorrow?
Just checked and it says ,
There are no more FastPass+ times for this experience, but standby may be available.

But there 6-7 slots for the river ride..I was only looking for them as a solo.

Do we think most rides at AK will be open till 11pm those first 5 weeks?
Will they have later shows of Flights of Wonder, Nemo and FotLK?
They did add in some later shows for FotLK. The last show is 8pm though. I specifically noticed bc they dropped the 10am one that I had planned to see.

Currently Nemo's last show is 5pm. I think they did a 6 or 7 last year, but I can't be certain. 4:30 as of now for FoW.

ETA: I see you found the info before I posted.

Last edited:
I thought it was 11pm for the whole park and 11-1am for Pandora only?
I just looked at Disney schedule for AK on Memorial Day and there may be more shows than an average day!
Latest Flights of Wonder 4:30, latest Nemo 5 and latest FotLK 8!
I mis-read and thought you were asking about EMH.

I'm guessing (secretly hoping) that it's the kind of thing where you can close your eyes if it gets too intense. I'd be ok with the motion of the seat, but may have troubles with the on-screen action. I love soarin but not sure how much more intense i could handle.
It's funny, my both my kids do Star Tours but my son refuses to do Soarin'. I have to take meds to do Test Track and BTMR so I'm thinking I may pass Flight of Passage and just do the river part and the walk through.

Any thoughts on skipping FPs at Epcot on a different day and going at RD to do Soarin' and TT and then going to AK in the afternoon using FP for Na'vi? I have only done one of these rides at RD not both. I have always had a FP for one and then done the other at RD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter