***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's good. I know when we left on the 2nd they still had waits to get in the store. No more waits to get in to Pandora, just to Windtraders.
I was there on the 9th and 17th and there were no waits to get in the store on either day. On the 9th when the blue banshees were in stock there was a considerable line to purchase those, but everyone was allowed in the store with no wait.

Anyone there now with any news on banshee availability? Going to be there next week and the kids are dying for a banshee.

I'm going to be planning quick trips from now until I can get my hands on a banshee. It takes a whole lot to slightly annoy me while at WDW and windtraders being out of banshees was my "aw shucks" moment this trip. Time to use my frequent flier miles. :P

Has anyone tried the tofu at Satuli Canteen? I'm looking to try it when I go back in August. I already tried the beef, chicken, fish bowls and also tried the cheeseburger pods. All were pretty good.

Has anyone tried the tofu at Satuli Canteen? I'm looking to try it when I go back in August. I already tried the beef, chicken, fish bowls and also tried the cheeseburger pods. All were pretty good.
Yea and it was wonderful! I'm not sure I'd ever order a traditional meat there after trying it. It's quite flavorful, spicy. I paired it with the red and sweet potato hash and black bean vinaigrette

Today was my 60 day window for Fast passes. I'm going for only three days, but for all three days I'm unable to get anything for Flight of Passage. Is this normal? I would at least think there would be one bad time or something. Do you think they'll open up more? Or is this pretty consistent with how it's been going for the summer and this ride?

Just keep trying. This is pretty normal. I hope you get something. Sending good vibes:goodvibes

so, earlier in this thread, i read that there were no hidden Mickeys or any presence of Mickey anywhere in Pandora.... but, he's still on the manhole/sewer lids. FAIL!

Does anyone know if they release FP for FoP from 6-9 a bit later? I was booking FP for my Aug trip in my 60 day for near the end and found it odd that nothing available after the 6 time.

yes, I got the Tofu over the red and sweet potato hash with the herb sauce on the side. It was excellent. It had a legit spice to it (nothing crazy but I am used to things in theme parks that say they are "spicy" and then have no spice, so this was good). Large portion and very filling. I would definitely get it again
01_Tofu dinner.jpg

yes, I got the Tofu over the red and sweet potato hash with the herb sauce on the side. It was excellent. It had a legit spice to it (nothing crazy but I am used to things in theme parks that say they are "spicy" and then have no spice, so this was good). Large portion and very filling. I would definitely get it again
View attachment 246217

You didn't try the funky blue stuff!?

You didn't try the funky blue stuff!?

I am not a fan of cheesecake (well, really the issue is I hate cream cheese and most cheesecake is made with cream cheese) ... so I went with the chocolate cake. Which, by the way, was quite good, but pretty rich and a bit one note, so probably best to share

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter