***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How ridiculous do you think the Pandora crowds will be during Christmas? I'm wondering if we should plan on skipping this area during our trip.

Last edited:
Anyone in line outside AK right now? I'd love to hear more detailed rope drop reports. What time you arrived, how far back you were, how long it took to do FoP from where you were.

Currently standing in Pandora. Park opened at 7:15. Allowed in to Pandora. It's currently 7:35 and stopped not far after crossing bridge. Cast members not letting anyone further in yet. Lots of people behind us.

Awesome. What time did you get there and how many people back are you?

I recorded the queue on my preview day. 8.5 min straight walk from when you enter the line to when you meet a cm and they direct you what line to go in prior to going in the room to see the videos.
Thanks, Walter - you and @poison ivy gave me just what I was looking for.

Last edited:
Anyone think pandora will have Christmas decor?? Something like Grace and Jake Sully introduced them to it blah blah

I think they could come up with some really interesting things

We made it to the park about 7:45. No where near the 7:00 I hoped for but we made it.

No amount of explaining will convince DH you can spend 1 hour outside in line to save 2 hours, or more, in line inside. He wasn't getting up any earlier and leaving him wouldn't work as we'd have never joined up. We did not have other plans this morning and it's not hot so no big issues.

No wait to get in park or Pandora at that time. Long line for FoP. We were on bridge to Africa, about half way across, when we got in line about 8:00, maybe 7:55. We'll see what final wait is. We think 3 hours

Anyone think pandora will have Christmas decor?? Something like Grace and Jake Sully introduced them to it blah blah

Maybe but I don't think so. Honestly think it would look awful to add any more lights

Probably not as it is supposed to be visiting the real planet and why would Pandora have Christmas?

Maybe they could have a few decorations that the ACE people put up in the mess hall or something but I would be surprised if anything big

Unless the Navi have some sort of winter celebration I am not aware of - guess they could do that

like others have said, if they do it will only be inside Satu'li Canteen and Maybe Windtraders

We entered main queue.
For what it's worth a CM just said single rider will never, ever be open. Exact quote.

I have to think he means today. Surely not literally ever

We entered main queue.
For what it's worth a CM just said single rider will never, ever be open. Exact quote.

I have to think he means today. Surely not literally ever
wow "never,ever" is a strong statement :)
I really never, ever got the point of it, opening the single rider line will make it more difficult just because people will flock to it, expecting lower waits but it might end up being about the same (I'm talking once the dust has settled)
The 2 times I've been on FoP since official opening they have asked for single riders at the loading room and have not had a problem filling each room, so I think they might just keep it that way and give everyone the same amount of wait time

Any updated thoughts on wait times for NRJ with a 7 am EMH start time if arriving by disney bus? We plan to be at the bus stop by 5:45 am (staying at CSR). Thanks to everyone for the info!

Either that or he's just tired of people asking him about it. It would be dumb of Disney to put up a sign for SR with no intention of ever using it.
I know I thought it was an odd placement when we rode yesterday. Single rider and FP merge together for a bit as you walk in. And then there is a place to separate. A CM could be there to be sure that happens but it didn't appear like it could be roped apart. They could have single get in the FP line. Granted they wouldn't get past 2nd scan point. Still, I can see them taking it out and pulling singles as they are now. It's easy to pull out of line

The 2 times I've been on FoP since official opening they have asked for single riders at the loading room and have not had a problem filling each room, so I think they might just keep it that way and give everyone the same amount of wait time
I've been on it 7 times and they've done it that way each time other than the first (during a preview when there wasn't a line yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter