***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: got in FOP FP line at 320. Stood in the garden/sun for 15 min, then 5 in the cave area. Then 20 min in the air conditioned hallways. Went to the first oreshow exactly 40 min total after scanning band for FPP. They did announce multiple times that lines would be longer than anticipated and tons of people were leaving regular queue after being told still a 2.5 hour wait from caves.

We had 6 empty bikes in our group of 16 (assigned that way and had red bands on them) so that may be part of the problem.

Rode Navi with FPP at 420 and waited less than 5 min from scanning to boarding.

We'd preordered from Satuli before entering the park. As soon as we got off Navi I clicked the "I'm here" link and we walked right there and walked up as they placed our order out to pick up. Recommend the beef bowls with lettuce, kids' quesadilla was really good, husband liked hot dog. No problem getting a seat again, this time indoors.

For a ride?

The original Anna and Elsa meet and greet had waits of over 5 hours - mainly because they weren't following the 90 second/meet protocol.

Right. I guess that counts as a Disney attraction. But I was thinking more along the lines of a ride vs anything else. I can't remember ever seeing a posted wait time of 300mins.

The problem is that this thread moves so quickly that a question easily gets buried 15 pages back very quickly. Some of us don't live on this thread and don't want to sift through 50 pages because we weren't on here for 12 hours.

When this thread got hijacked for awhile with people talking about fitting on rides it became useless to me and I avoided the whole thread for a couple weeks. Not interested enough to scroll through 100's of posts to find something relevant. Some of these policies and procedures are only good for the people that spend every waking moment on this message board.
If someone answers your post you will get an alert. All you need to do is click on that alert.

I am now in the lab 3.5 hours after getting in line.

Just got off FoP at 5pm. Got in line at 12:19. Good news is pretty much everyone walked off the ride saying it was totally worth it. I was really surprised because some of these people were the most angry people in line. This was my 6th time on FoP and longest wait (for any attraction), would I do the 5+ hour wait again? Probably not, but it didn't make me enjoy the ride any less than the previous times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter